View Full Version: Psychology Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

1. do the psychopathy test?: psychologist, depressed, woman, thoughts - Psychology
  2. experiencing mental anguish: anxiety, woman, thoughts, father - Psychology
  3. Are you finding minor unwanted habit that you cannot break? - Psychology
  4. Three Generations of Socialization in Today's Times: people - Psychology
  5. Anorexia and other eating disorders: therapy, depressed, thoughts, pathological - Psychology
  6. What's the point of the MMPI?: anxiety, depressed, mom, parent - Psychology
  7. My Second Amendment Rights: people - Psychology
  8. Trouble getting motivated again: men, mom, marriage - Psychology
  9. Does struggle with giving heartfelt compliments? - Psychology
  10. do you like to talk on the telephone? if so, do you ask questions?: humans, emotion - Psychology
  11. How often have you said YES to a date: therapy, boyfriend, dating - Psychology
  12. Remote therapy: psychologist, issues, relationship, feelings - Psychology
  13. Afraid of my own thoughts lately: anxiety, adult, mistakes, people - Psychology
  14. Which is the best book on Psychology basics?: psychologist, college
  15. Is a good long term memory associated with forgetfulness in daily life?: thoughts, people - Psychology
  16. Controlling the nesting urge - the key to alleviating poverty?: men, mom - Psychology
  17. What does it take for someone to do something horrific for them NOT know it is horrific?: animals - Psychology
  18. More people would apologize under the right circumstances: humans, adult, relationship - Psychology
  19. Excellent Article On Sociopathic Parents: sociopaths, narcissistic, adult, people - Psychology
  20. Absolutely Atrocious: woman, husband, marriage, people - Psychology
  21. Who should see a psychiatrist?: addiction, anxiety, therapy, problems - Psychology
  22. I like to challenge my brain centers by poly-activities!: college, thoughts, people - Psychology
  23. The fine line of making a decision: emotion, people - Psychology
  24. Long Periods Of Captivity, How Long Could You Survive It?: people - Psychology
  25. Depressed Behavior: problems, people - Psychology
  26. How to overcome things that are out of your capacities?: problems, adult - Psychology
  27. Dream: Shooting the MASH characters who have returned from the war: woman, relationship - Psychology
  28. I dreamed a movie but what does it mean?: father, people - Psychology
  29. people i need your advice , thoughts on this: anxiety, therapy, depressed - Psychology
  30. Coping with Suicide: woman, husband, issues, father - Psychology
  31. Dream: Small bird trapped inside house: anxiety, passive, responsibility - Psychology
  32. How is our separateness an illusion?: college, attracted, generation, humans - Psychology
  33. is the gray clouds with glare more depressing than without the glare?: depressed, everything - Psychology
  34. The selfish gene versus mirror neurons: two faces of the same coin?: men, emotion - Psychology
  35. Does our mood create the food or visa versa: husband, relationship, people - Psychology
  36. What do people get out of being Drama Queens/Kings?: problems, relationship - Psychology
  37. Can Anxiety trigger change?: introvert, addiction, therapy, thoughts - Psychology
  38. When you like what you have, but you still look around: mentally, husband - Psychology
  39. Poll: What your livelihood method preference is.: people - Psychology
  40. The Goldwater Rule for shrinks: narcissist, problems - Psychology
  41. Adult acts like a child: therapy, parent, issues, aunt - Psychology
  42. More information on OCPD?? - Psychology
  43. You can be right or you can be smart: husband, father, people - Psychology
  44. Situation I don't understand completely: woman, father, marriage, adult - Psychology
  45. How to overcome failures?: girlfriend, marriage, feelings, people - Psychology
  46. Dream of being poorly prepared for presentation: anxiety, college, father - Psychology
  47. Is motivations speaking just another method of brainwashing?: woman, problems, people - Psychology
  48. What do you call people'?: parent, problems - Psychology
  49. Is too much nostalgia a bad thing?: therapy, dating, girlfriend - Psychology
  50. How close should you be to your family?: counselor, therapy, depressed - Psychology
  51. Did They Tell You They Loved You?: boyfriend, mom, husband - Psychology
  52. do you ever laugh when you are alone?: emotion, animals, people - Psychology
  53. Choosing partial homelessness over renting...crazy?: husband, attractive, people - Psychology
  54. Does get the feeling of just not being bothered about life?: thoughts, generation - Psychology
  55. The Problem With Giving Advice Online: husband, problems, emotion, marriage - Psychology
  56. Does use cute videos (puppies, kittens, babies) as a way to cope?: depressed, people - Psychology
  57. Such a thing as adult onset bipolar or manic?: therapy, men, thoughts - Psychology
  58. Discriminated Against: discrimination, woman, husband, father - Psychology
  59. What traits are you proud of that most people think you shouldn't be?: woman, mom - Psychology
  60. How to stop romanticizing the cigarette: addiction, anxiety, parent, people - Psychology
  61. 12 Signs You Might Be Dating a Psychopath: sociopaths, narcissistic, men - Psychology
  62. My Pet People Peeve: men, woman, husband, thoughts - Psychology
  63. Does take Clonopin for sleep?: addiction, syndrome, complex, issues - Psychology
  64. Can't understand...: dating, woman, college, generation - Psychology
  65. why do people lie to get out of dates?: parent, humans - Psychology
  66. I find this idea to be sorta amazing at times.: depressed, woman - Psychology
  67. Brain dead people who recover...?: woman, girlfriend, college, parent - Psychology
  68. How do you get to enjoy being lonely? I'm really struggling..: anxiety, depressed - Psychology
  69. Help needed ASAP: anxiety, thoughts, syndrome, issues - Psychology
  70. Do you believe in bad seeds?: sociopath, parent, problems, father - Psychology
  71. Dream of a house filling up with water: anxiety, parent, emotion - Psychology
  72. Why are so many people so vague in their communication?: inability, woman - Psychology
  73. Most people don't really like each other: relationship - Psychology
  74. Why Is It So Easy To Focus On The Negative?: issues, humans - Psychology
  75. If is still why there is such disgust for the MRA/Meninist/MGTOW movements ...: discrimination, men - Psychology
  76. Is it weird (or depressive) to not want to live to be over 70 years old?: depressed, everything - Psychology
  77. The overwhelming urge to purge (your stuff): people, everything - Psychology
  78. More Money Doesn't = More Happiness: husband, people - Psychology
  79. Have you known who is addicted to opioids?: addiction, boyfriend, mom - Psychology
  80. Wife has become an alcoholic.: abusive, parent, girls, problems - Psychology
  81. Why do people find the internet such an easy place to argue and be nasty?: problems, father - Psychology
  82. Would you class yourself as mature or immature?: responsibility - Psychology
  83. Overwhelmed by life...: introvert, husband, problems, father - Psychology
  84. Why are most women against mens' clothing that shows more skin than: men, woman - Psychology
  85. What has been the most embarrassing moment of your life?: woman, husband - Psychology
  86. I need blue eyes!: woman, husband, complex - Psychology
  87. Where I am from? is a potentially offensive: generation, parent - Psychology
  88. Are hoarders selfish?: anxiety, mentally, issues, emotion - Psychology
  89. Manners on Excuse me: people - Psychology
  90. How do you cope with Claustrophobia?: anxiety, people - Psychology
  91. Is it really to go from night owl to morning person?: husband, people - Psychology
  92. Are there steamrollers in your life?: narcissists, boyfriend, dating - Psychology
  93. Do you get starred at?: attractive, girls, humans, people - Psychology
  94. Dealing with Living by Yourself: mentally, emotion, relationship, people - Psychology
  95. Forgiveness: emotion, relationship, mistakes, people - Psychology
  96. Eccentric or Crazies?: attractive, relationship, toxic, people - Psychology
  97. People who regularly complain to get food comped: parent - Psychology
  98. Chemistry with the Crazies?: sociopaths, boyfriend, woman, issues - Psychology
  99. Another Take on Frank Advice: psychologist, sociopaths, college, thoughts - Psychology
  100. People who tell it like it is: everything - Psychology
  101. News, How People With Depression Interact With The World Differently: therapy, mentally - Psychology
  102. What causes people to become Loners? Is it nature or nurture?: introvert, mom - Psychology
  103. Trying to understand Parent abandonment: issues, problems, father, emotion - Psychology
  104. Do a lot of people remain mentally childish into adulthood?: depressed, husband - Psychology
  105. Breaking out of 'comfortable misery': anxiety, attractive, parent, problems - Psychology
  106. Where is the line between self-esteem and delusion?: sociopath, narcissistic, people - Psychology
  107. That's Just Who I Am Excuse: counselor, men, mom - Psychology
  108. Blood on the asphalt: men, woman, relationship, people - Psychology
  109. Can a person absent mental issues and otherwise good turn evil?: mentally, problems - Psychology
  110. What is the psychological effect on a child if he/she is sexually active?: mentally, men - Psychology
  111. When you stop communicating with a close friend without notice: abusive, issues - Psychology
  112. Not capable of love?: therapy, dating, parent, girls - Psychology
  113. How do you react when an old childhood home or relative's old home (or the area it's in) becomes rundown?: thoughts, parent - Psychology
  114. A few things you could change about yourself if you could.: introvert, characteristics - Psychology
  115. What is the most and supportive way to be around someone who is near the end of their life?: boyfriend, emotion - Psychology
  116. Everybody Lies: therapy, men, passive, feelings - Psychology
  117. I don't want kids, per se: mentally, boyfriend, woman, girlfriend - Psychology
  118. Parents never knew me.: therapy, mom, girls, issues - Psychology
  119. Nobody is responsible for your happiness: humans, relationship, people - Psychology
  120. The cult of positive thinking: thoughts, emotion, feelings, toxic - Psychology
  121. I have a pre problem in public restrooms - it's psychological but I can't stop it: therapy, men - Psychology
  122. What is up with double standards?: dating, woman, girlfriend, parent - Psychology
  123. What age do you think you will live to?: mentally, generation, people - Psychology
  124. Why do so many people today look so terrible?: dating, girls, everything - Psychology
  125. Self-Tests For Sociopaths: psychologist, addiction, inability, narcissistic - Psychology
  126. Won't accept apologies: woman, husband, issues, responsibility - Psychology
  127. No expectation Altruism: woman, mom, thoughts, parent - Psychology
  128. Why Are People Self Destructive?: woman, mom, college, problems - Psychology
  129. No Risk, No Freedom For You?: people - Psychology
  130. Last thing you did to Step out of your comfortzone: therapy, husband - Psychology
  131. ABC of success: emotion, people, everything - Psychology
  132. I am a male and in my adulthood many men have been attracted to me, but only one woman: attractive, issues - Psychology
  133. When being genuine means you're dark and cynical..: psychologist, therapy - Psychology
  134. What is my obligation to my extended family?: therapy, mom, borderline - Psychology
  135. When did people become so serious?: psychologist, dating, woman, complex - Psychology
  136. gh Achievers vs Slackers: therapy, mentally, mom - Psychology
  137. Why are we so interested in the sex lives of other people?: parent, marriage - Psychology
  138. I cannot get ride of the of Revenge...: mentally, men, dating - Psychology
  139. Do you ever really get over the suicide of a spouse?: therapy, husband - Psychology
  140. Just watched Fair Haven (a movie about conversion therapy): counselor, men, boyfriend - Psychology
  141. Interesting behavior of the C-D forum software, just realized it's messing with my head! - Psychology
  142. It like Loners/LoneWolfs/Introverts who dont want to meet people are more resented than everyone?: sociopath, anxiety - Psychology
  143. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?: anxiety, girlfriend, thoughts - Psychology
  144. Which rare disease terrifies you the most?: generation, father, aunt - Psychology
  145. Romantic Love is just a notion: husband, marriage, relationship, animals - Psychology
  146. Inefficent Driving: thoughts, humans, people - Psychology
  147. I drink to escape reality: addiction, problems, humans, emotion - Psychology
  148. A plethora of wimpy men with guns: psychologist, inability, mentally - Psychology
  149. Could my sister be a hypochondriac?: psychologist, counselor, anxiety, therapy - Psychology
  150. Dry addict/alcoholic?: addiction, therapy, mom, characteristics - Psychology
  151. odd mini-obsession, ?: boyfriend, aunt, people - Psychology
  152. Is overstudying bad for your health?: psychologist, addiction, depressed, college - Psychology
  153. What age is your earliest memory from?: parent, father, adult - Psychology
  154. Better off without someone: boyfriend, toxic, people - Psychology
  155. Is this codependency?: addiction, sociopath, depressed, husband - Psychology
  156. Burnout or work obsession?: college, issues, people, everything - Psychology
  157. Do people get angrier as they age?: counselor, college, generation - Psychology
  158. What to Do about having a Lack of Time?: husband, college, generation - Psychology
  159. Can someone be a 'healthy' adult without a romantic/sexual relationships?: introvert, psychologist - Psychology
  160. Just a little down: men, woman, college, thoughts - Psychology
  161. How Powerful Is The Emotion of Fear?: thoughts, pathological, problems - Psychology
  162. Getting though the rough spots.: anxiety, thoughts, feelings, people - Psychology
  163. Why do people take more than they give (ie. are users)?: sociopath, narcissist - Psychology
  164. Could someone actually be over it ?: men, woman, thoughts - Psychology
  165. How do I look at the sex I'm attracted to for longer than 1 second?: mentally, issues - Psychology
  166. What do you of hypnotherapy for this reason?: anxiety, woman, people - Psychology
  167. Apparently, I'm disposable: psychologist, narcissist, therapy, mentally - Psychology
  168. Confess something strange about your personality: adult, people - Psychology
  169. People you cannot: everything - Psychology
  170. Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?: woman, mom, attractive - Psychology
  171. Why Do We Have To Forgive ?: thoughts, father, feelings - Psychology
  172. Does have recurring dreams of falling from high places?: anxiety, people - Psychology
  173. Confused and unhappy: introvert, boyfriend, dating, thoughts - Psychology
  174. Why are people giving me things?: mom, unconsciously, weight - Psychology
  175. Confusing behavior of a friend: depressed, syndrome, emotion, relationship - Psychology
  176. How did you get to where you are in your life and how?: husband, generation - Psychology
  177. Do you feel frustration?: emotion, everything - Psychology
  178. How do we help someone who is psychologically damaged and has a toddler?: mom, parent - Psychology
  179. Do I Come Over As Autistic?: psychologist, parent, people - Psychology
  180. is 4 years too long to be miserable?: college, people, everything - Psychology
  181. How to handle being shamed and criticized for having pets over children: husband, college - Psychology
  182. Dream of stones, nuts, snakes: complex, issues, problems, relationship - Psychology
  183. My first and last experience with marriage counselor: husband, problems, people - Psychology
  184. Annoyances and inconveniences that just get on your nerves: mom, parent, issues - Psychology
  185. Musicians, Drugs and Suicide: addiction, anxiety, depressed, issues - Psychology
  186. Do we marry our parents?: counselor, therapy, men, dating - Psychology
  187. What is the worst night sleep you have ever had?: boyfriend, college - Psychology
  188. People who get stuck in a certain life phase: addiction, fixate - Psychology
  189. What do you think about the most?: woman, girlfriend, thoughts - Psychology
  190. When You Look Up, And Catch Someone Staring At You: anxiety, thoughts - Psychology
  191. Why is it that so many older people like to hate/criticize what younger people are into?: mom, generation - Psychology
  192. Using profanity: psychologist, emotion, feelings, people - Psychology
  193. How to deal with jerks?: people - Psychology
  194. Daughter corrects me: abusive, parent, father, adult - Psychology
  195. Psychological Testing B 4 being elected to office?: mom, people - Psychology
  196. Being a teacher has made me hate/not want kids: mom, college - Psychology
  197. I cannot let go of physical objects: anxiety, husband, parent - Psychology
  198. dreams about childhood church: people - Psychology
  199. has your outgoingness changed during your life?: people - Psychology
  200. Soul robbers and Emotional Vampires ?: parent, marriage, relationship, feelings - Psychology