View Full Version: Work and Employment Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156

1. Job not sending schedule.: employee, owner, company, money - Work and Employment
  2. Starting new job, how to keep interviewing at another place?: interview, jobs - Work and Employment
  3. Pay and Equal Pay Labor Law?: salary, hired, attorney, New York - Work and Employment
  4. Programming Position - Accept or Decline: CV, average, degree, employer - Work and Employment
  5. Do you think the switch from in-person hiring to so strongly relying on online hiring is hurting companies and workers?: employees, job application - Work and Employment
  6. Will employers accept SUNY empire degree?: credit, employer, education, college - Work and Employment
  7. So you are starting a new job, how do you prep?: letters, interview - Work and Employment
  8. Trump's tax cut law influences SBUX to give substantial raises to the store associates: employees, companies - Work and Employment
  9. Trouble after resignation?: employment, paycheck, attorney, check - Work and Employment
  10. Terminated Wrongfully after 6 years of Dedication and moving up the Ladder: employment, applying - Work and Employment
  11. Is people's identity being linked to what they do for a living become more or less prolific?: employment, employer - Work and Employment
  12. 1099 G and Taxes: employment, unemployment, income, federal - Work and Employment
  13. TEACHING IT in a class room: IT job, degrees, average, alternative - Work and Employment
  14. Strategies for Practicums during Interviews: applying, job interviews, application, employer - Work and Employment
  15. Last FSA usage date compared to last work day?: employers, company, insurance - Work and Employment
  16. Automotive Salespeople of C-D: Need Advice: job, paid, interest - Work and Employment
  17. New Hire Situation: applying, interviewing, owner, employer - Work and Employment
  18. Driving jobs that have no or few breaks. Lunches delayed: employers, companies - Work and Employment
  19. Recent class action lawsuits show lack of accountability of gig based economies? What to do if cheated by one?: employee, alternatives - Work and Employment
  20. The reality of work...: tax, pay, money, business - Work and Employment
  21. How do I explain this on application or interview..: applying, moving, hire - Work and Employment
  22. We live in a different world now.: employee, owner, company - Work and Employment
  23. List the Benefits for Working for a Start-Up Company: work, career, money - Work and Employment
  24. disability benefits while working for a 1099: employment, applying, payments - Work and Employment
  25. Awkward relationship with boss... help and advice: employment, job, how to - Work and Employment
  26. Stories of transitioning out of entrepreneurship: employee, debt, profit, employer - Work and Employment
  27. Asked for Reference... Still Waiting...: letters, employees, applying, unemployment - Work and Employment
  28. New job paranoia/insecurities: employment, fund, unemployment, degree - Work and Employment
  29. Oilfield fracing jobs: CDL, companies, insurance, pay - Work and Employment
  30. Tired of Freelancers Getting Screwed Through Paypal and Stingy Employers: employees, transaction - Work and Employment
  31. advice to get the promotion?: employment, interview, job, companies - Work and Employment
  32. A coworker with bad attendance was offered a job in our dept.: employment, career - Work and Employment
  33. Need encouragement for the next 10 months: employee, apply, unemployed - Work and Employment
  34. Is it appropriate to add one slide of self introduction for interview presentation?: jobs, company - Work and Employment
  35. How long does it take to hear back from a college sending a resume via email?: letters, applying - Work and Employment
  36. should I report former employer?: non-profit, jobs, career, fired - Work and Employment
  37. You think you work with stupid people? - read before you judge!: employees, unemployed - Work and Employment
  38. CEO resigns with no notice on day 1 of merged company.: employment, unemployed - Work and Employment
  39. Accounting vs Supply Chain Degree - Career Opportunities: accountant, job, business - Work and Employment
  40. Quandary. I WANT TO GET HIRED ON DIRECT TO THE COMPANY and OFF THE PAYROLL OF THE AGENCY....: employee, apply - Work and Employment
  41. Boss gave me a big shock: employees, degree, job, companies - Work and Employment
  42. Would you work for Equifax?: employees, job, companies, moving - Work and Employment
  43. A service at the church of job hate: jobs, companies, paid - Work and Employment
  44. Clueless or Careless vent: owner, work, company, office - Work and Employment
  45. Harassed at work? Suggestions: employees, employers, job, company - Work and Employment
  46. New job - keep looking: job application, interviews, application, unemployed - Work and Employment
  47. Work at Home job: employment, home jobs, money, good - Work and Employment
  48. Non-Compete Agreement: employee, highest, temporary, employer - Work and Employment
  49. Scheduled for a phone interview and showing up in person: job, interest - Work and Employment
  50. Would you have preferred to be fired instead of demoted?: employed, application - Work and Employment
  51. Have you ever actually liked a job?: employment, profit, payment - Work and Employment
  52. This is why your coworkers aren't your friends: employment, interviews, employer - Work and Employment
  53. Workplace Is this Harassment?: employee, reputation, work, fired - Work and Employment
  54. Is this legal?: jobs, company, paid, agency - Work and Employment
  55. Has ever worked for a startup pre-funding?: credit, debt, consulting - Work and Employment
  56. Why are so many employers against resumes when it comes to job applicants nowadays?: letters, employment - Work and Employment
  57. HR Assistant paying job profession....: employee, job openings, debt, 401k - Work and Employment
  58. The Result of Outsourcing: employees, middle class, employers, work from home - Work and Employment
  59. Boss keeps asking if I'm OK...: job, company, hire, office - Work and Employment
  60. What is going on: employees, apply, degrees, analysis - Work and Employment
  61. Recruiters Ughhh: job offer, references, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  62. What to say in an interview after re-entering workforce after work injury: employee, applying - Work and Employment
  63. Bank of America Bans Salary History: employees, interview, job - Work and Employment
  64. How to deal with coworkers that can’t understand that I hate football.: work, pay - Work and Employment
  65. Did I just put my foot in my mouth?: employees, average, percentage - Work and Employment
  66. Does it look bad to quit a job after a few weeks?: apply, employer - Work and Employment
  67. Why not just post the job internally?: employees, applying, interview - Work and Employment
  68. Jobs that produce tangible results?: employee, collect, employers, reputation - Work and Employment
  69. Coworkers with obnoxious voices: employment, job, office, people - Work and Employment
  70. Employer won’t let me quit: interviewing, job, company, best - Work and Employment
  71. Should I Leave this job off my resume? (4 months gap if so): employment, 2015 - Work and Employment
  72. When looking for a job do you prefer to interview with a male or female?: job interviews, references - Work and Employment
  73. Unreliable employee promoted to supervisor I gr: employer, job, company - Work and Employment
  74. awkward last days after giving notice.....: employees, job openings, owner - Work and Employment
  75. Reason for leaving past jobs: job offers, employment, application, tips - Work and Employment
  76. Uber and Lyft for Transitioning Job? Moving to New City.: jobs, company - Work and Employment
  77. The Deal: Pay $26K to Work Low-Pay Job in Chicken Plant: application, applications - Work and Employment
  78. using company email to make political statments: employed, profit, work - Work and Employment
  79. If there are so many skills shortages, why is cost of living outpacing wages?: employees, degrees - Work and Employment
  80. You're an executive, and just accepted a position with a struggling company...: employee, analysis - Work and Employment
  81. should i report this employee?: administration, school, places, coworker - Work and Employment
  82. If it’s an employees market why aren’t I getting reponses?: employee, applying - Work and Employment
  83. How to be with interviewer about my situation?: employment, 2014, interview - Work and Employment
  84. How do you find a job when everything is through an employment agency that never calls you?: applying, interviewed - Work and Employment
  85. Experience starting a new job that you quickly realized may be a bad choice?: applying, owner - Work and Employment
  86. Why do younger members of leadership team I'm on basically ignore my: credit, application - Work and Employment
  87. What best describes your workplace's personal cell phone policy?: employees, 2015, teenager - Work and Employment
  88. Job Interview - Unfair Advantage?: employee, credit, references, company - Work and Employment
  89. How long till robots take all the trucking jobs?: career, wage, interest - Work and Employment
  90. It's official, HR is NOT your Friend.: employees, alternative, interviewing - Work and Employment
  91. Job Offer: Which one to choose?: employment, interviewed, payment, companies - Work and Employment
  92. Benefits. Are they important enough for you to start shopping over?: employee, credit - Work and Employment
  93. Negotiating job title with new employer: employee, 2013, apply, company - Work and Employment
  94. Do you believe that departments won’t hire over 30?: apply, employers - Work and Employment
  95. Wrong Dates on Resume: employment, applying, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  96. Cadbury manufacturer seeking paid 'chocolate tasters': job openings, job, company, salary - Work and Employment
  97. What to wear for interview in 2018?: jobs, company, moving, hiring - Work and Employment
  98. Do I Have a Legitimate Right To Ask to Be Let Go?: employment, applying - Work and Employment
  99. 'Vacation guilt' costs workers $66.4 billion in lost benefits: IT job, employee, 2014 - Work and Employment
  100. Do businesses really expect us to take their calls during the day while at work?: employees, credit card - Work and Employment
  101. Having a workplace mentor: job, company, office, good - Work and Employment
  102. Decisions Decisions. Help make one.: interview, employer, paycheck, jobs - Work and Employment
  103. To stay in current job or accept new offer?: employment, unemployment, temporary - Work and Employment
  104. So much pressure in software engineering: employees, interview, job, companies - Work and Employment
  105. Competence vs. Cronyism: interview, non-profit, job, career - Work and Employment
  106. How much of your health insurance is subsidized by your employer?: employee, average - Work and Employment
  107. Coworker promotion and no degree..: employee, degrees, reputation, accountant - Work and Employment
  108. Work Phones: Two Phones or one? Compartmentalize or K.I.S.S.?: employees, 2015 - Work and Employment
  109. Having a hard time with confidence and getting a job: job hunting, employment - Work and Employment
  110. Is it a bad or good idea to be upfront in interviews about vacations you have booked?: employee, job - Work and Employment
  111. Bad Sign? New Job and the chair they gave me is painful and has staples popping out the seat...: employer, money - Work and Employment
  112. Applied to a contract job that requires cross country relocation. Is this the right move?: employment, apply - Work and Employment
  113. Is it bad etiquette to ask for a promotion?: employer, job, company - Work and Employment
  114. I know better how to run this place.....: employees, job, company - Work and Employment
  115. HR employees, what is the craziest thing/request/behavior seen from a candidate?: job offers, employee - Work and Employment
  116. People keep telling me why I'm not doing more with my life (career wise): job, salary - Work and Employment
  117. Have you ever known employers setting up employees??: employee, unemployment benefits, employer - Work and Employment
  118. People More Concerned With Exerting Their Authority Than With What’s Best/Practical?: jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  119. Does it bother you when we speak our native tongue?: work, companies - Work and Employment
  120. chase money or no?: IT job, debt, average, degree - Work and Employment
  121. Do you think the current gig economy is rigged against with Aspergers or with other medical conditions?: employment, apply - Work and Employment
  122. Memo from Director Salary: employees, average, employer, job - Work and Employment
  123. Scared of failing, am I making the right career decision?: credit, debt - Work and Employment
  124. Electrician. What can help for start?: construction job, apply, jobs, career - Work and Employment
  125. What does the suicide of rock stars tell us about work?: job, career - Work and Employment
  126. Going to arbitration(Union job): employees, tips, unemployment, employer - Work and Employment
  127. 2 week notice and got termimated before: employment, apply, unemployment benefits, job - Work and Employment
  128. One company says you're great, the other says you suck?: employee, unemployment - Work and Employment
  129. Next chapter for me starts today..lots of unknowns........: employee, highest, apply - Work and Employment
  130. I didn’t get phone calls or emails that I’m fired. I didn’t find out until I called HR.: job hunting, employee - Work and Employment
  131. Is my employer blowing me off or am I overreacting?: job, paid - Work and Employment
  132. Person stringing my husband along promising job: job offer, employed, consulting - Work and Employment
  133. Has your personal life ever interfered with your job?: applying, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  134. I'm Stuck, Need Advice: collect, jobs, companies, pay - Work and Employment
  135. Keep Getting Job Rejections - What Am I Doing Wrong?: employed, applying - Work and Employment
  136. Fed Ex: interview, middle class, employer, jobs - Work and Employment
  137. Jobs you have never done but would love to do?: employee, owner - Work and Employment
  138. Red flags to look out for first few days of a new job?: consulting, interview - Work and Employment
  139. workplace with no talking rule: employees, employer, job - Work and Employment
  140. Give a month's notice or standard two week?: employee, debt, consulting - Work and Employment
  141. What’s your best “I’ve had enough!” Quit Story?: IT job, employee - Work and Employment
  142. If employee works on a paid holiday: IT job, payment, jobs - Work and Employment
  143. Younger generation very competitive: employee, credit, job, career - Work and Employment
  144. Returning to a Former Job - Advice Needed: applying, degree, temporary - Work and Employment
  145. Negotiating job offer (not salary): employees, average, payment, companies - Work and Employment
  146. Credit check for job: employee, credit score, apply, degree - Work and Employment
  147. Since when is being in your 30s considered old now?: apply, degree - Work and Employment
  148. Tax 1099 or...?: employees, extension, apply, collecting - Work and Employment
  149. To working over 50 hours a week, what causes this to be the case?: temporary, jobs - Work and Employment
  150. Is the % of your raise less if you're in the top of your salary range: employee, average - Work and Employment
  151. A way that could make getting hired easier: job interview, employers, jobs - Work and Employment
  152. I was fired for choosing to spend time with my family over the holidays! Am I wrong?: employees, collect - Work and Employment
  153. Physical fight at work.: employee, company, pay, pension - Work and Employment
  154. Are there fewer new jobs by design?: employee, profit, companies - Work and Employment
  155. Working for a small family business: employee, degrees, owner, college degree - Work and Employment
  156. When job you interviewed for pops up again: employee, applying, alternative - Work and Employment
  157. Should I still try HVAC or electrician apprenticeship or no?: apply, average - Work and Employment
  158. Not giving a notice to resign: employee, job application, average, interview - Work and Employment
  159. if corporations were like the nba, what should be the salary-cap.: employees, apply - Work and Employment
  160. Need help dealing with Workplace drama: work, career, interest, how to - Work and Employment
  161. Can you if it is normal to fix sales reps mistakes all day?: work, companies - Work and Employment
  162. A co-worker was fired yesterday for playing with his cell phone: job, paid - Work and Employment
  163. What is the reasons behind age discrimination?: employee, employer, job - Work and Employment
  164. Do you cringe when your coworkers enter the office in the morning?: employment, paycheck - Work and Employment
  165. Went to a job fair held in a church: employers, jobs, companies - Work and Employment
  166. Pet Peeve -- Co-Workers Who Whisper To Each Other Within Earshot Of Me: work, health insurance - Work and Employment
  167. why so many comments about ageism in technology: employees, 2015, average - Work and Employment
  168. People who well dress but do no work: employees, company, pay - Work and Employment
  169. Why do people email instead of chatting face-to-face?: employee, work, fired - Work and Employment
  170. Non-engineers, what do engineers do?: work, career, companies, interest - Work and Employment
  171. I am 100 lbs overweight...will it be harder to get a secretarial job?: employment, secretaries - Work and Employment
  172. salary: employee, highest, interviewing, degree - Work and Employment
  173. A newly implemented law that FORCES employers to fill their open positions within 1-2 months.: employee, job openings - Work and Employment
  174. Sick, but well enough to do thing. What are your employer's WFH policies?: employees, work from home - Work and Employment
  175. Insurance survey - how much more do you pay with your current plan from employee > with spouse > with children?: non-profit, employer - Work and Employment
  176. How do you handle a coworker who hates you?: employees, credit, jobs - Work and Employment
  177. Quickly detioriating situation at work: interviews, employers, reputation, work from home - Work and Employment
  178. If you die tomorrow, how would your workplace react?: job, company, fired - Work and Employment
  179. What do you consider too many sick days?: alternative, employer, work from home - Work and Employment
  180. Why Did My Coworker Feel the Need to Say This?: employee, owner - Work and Employment
  181. What job was your turning point?: highest, 2015, consulting, jobs - Work and Employment
  182. I'm Overwhelmed: employment, degrees, average, degree - Work and Employment
  183. Do you think employers screen out people who are unemployed or who have job gaps?: employment, apply - Work and Employment
  184. This is why you shouldn't trust at work: jobs, office, illegal - Work and Employment
  185. Not smart enough for college, not mechanically inclined: degree, job, pay - Work and Employment
  186. Does hate sitting next to people who eat at their desks?: office, coworkers - Work and Employment
  187. ever went back to an old company?: employment, 2013, interview - Work and Employment
  188. Finding a new job while in school and have to move out of my parents place!: owner, degree - Work and Employment
  189. Is it regrettably stupid to walk away from a pension with 5 years to go?: 401k, payment - Work and Employment
  190. Would you take a job with a company with a rigid culture?: job offer, interview - Work and Employment
  191. Young IT workers/Amazon: IT job, employees, jobs, pay - Work and Employment
  192. Is it common practice to have no attendance policy?: employer, paycheck, work from home - Work and Employment
  193. What questions can I ask to properly vet a company?: employee, average - Work and Employment
  194. I Fried the Office Computer - Help and Advice: 2013, secretary - Work and Employment
  195. I didn’t think getting into sales would be hard: license, credit card - Work and Employment
  196. With so many metoo feminism hysteria spotlight on performance and certain positions: pay, management - Work and Employment
  197. Looking to get my foot in the door in the medical field by going into medical assisting: average, job - Work and Employment
  198. working by oneself: employees, home jobs, contractor, experience - Work and Employment
  199. New area, new job, new ground rules: hired, best, hours - Work and Employment
  200. A Great Temp Job -- vs the Daily, Deadly Grind: employee, degree - Work and Employment