Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 12:53 AM

805 posts, read 779,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Boohoo Sarah Palin isn't perfect....

She just quits as governor mid term (those pesky ethics probes)
She preaches abstinence while her daughter gets knocked up under her roof
At no time has she offered any political input of any relevance
She is an uneducated hick with tacky beauty pageant skills
Never does she have a real answer for anything (ie a perfect Republican)
The "operative" word was "claimed" as in "Sarah Palin never claimed to be perfect"!

People who mount personal attacks on their adversaries only show the inadequacies of their arguments.
Quite often they only reveal truths about themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 12:56 AM

18,247 posts, read 22,690,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
The "operative" word was "claimed" as in "Sarah Palin never claimed to be perfect"!

People who mount personal attacks on their adversaries only show the inadequacies of their arguments.
Quite often they only reveal truths about themselves.
I understand that the Right is mesmerized by all of the tacky that is Sarah Palin but don't impose her dimwit on us all by suggesting that she is even remotely qualified to comment on anything that President Obama says or does.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:20 AM

Quote:
I understand that the Right is mesmerized by all of the tacky that is Sarah Palin but don't impose her dimwit on us all by suggesting that she is even remotely qualified to comment on anything that President Obama says or does.
Yeah, I guess you're right
After all what can a former mayor, Governor and Vice-Presidential nominee ever tell a narcisistic, radical, street agitating, Chicago street thug like Obama?

I agree with Sarah Palin, who courteously and kindly referred to it as a "Lecture" but am closer to Mossomo's observation that it was more "like a man-child drowning in his own righteous ass-fumes"! roflmao and spitting up Jack thru my nose funny!!!!

Old 01-28-2010, 01:25 AM

18,247 posts, read 22,690,718 times
Quote:
Yeah, I guess you're right
After all what can a former mayor, Governor and Vice-Presidential nominee ever tell a narcisistic, radical, street agitating, Chicago street thug like Obama?

I agree with Sarah Palin, who courteously and kindly referred to it as a "Lecture" but am closer to Mossomo's observation that it was more "like a man-child drowning in his own righteous ass-fumes"! roflmao and spitting up Jack thru my nose funny!!!!
Sarah Palin lost as the VP nominee
She quit her job as governor
She has not been able to raise her own children properly
Ethics probe
A rouge daughter's "baby daddy"

And just so darn classy

Old 01-28-2010, 01:30 AM

205 posts, read 591,502 times
Who really cares what Palin has to say? She couldn't even answer a simple question : What books do you read?"
I sincerely wish McCain would expose her for what she really is.. but I suspect he is being a gentleman.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:33 AM

205 posts, read 591,502 times
Quote:

Hmmm The Moose Hunter verses the Harvard scholar.
Not a very difficult decision.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:43 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,798,318 times
Quote:
Dangerously and pathophysiologically pathetic.

Obama is still in his Harvard/University of Chicago professorial mode.

Obama is the Supreme example of the Peter Principal confounded by Murphy's Law! In the future it will be referred to as Obamania Complex.
Our nation is officially in decline. I get that we elected Bush, Clinton, and Reagan because they talked like one of us, but I have never seen a nation so threatened by intelligent discourse.

There was a brilliance to Clinton's ability to sound dumb but actually be smart (something Obama does not possess), but I am still saddened. If Obama goes down, it will be because he made the mistake of treating us like adults, assuming we could handle staring mistakes in the eye, and overestimating our ability to grasp complex concepts.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:13 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,847,085 times
Did any one notice the laughter's directed toward Obama. It happened two or three times.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:18 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,798,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Did any one notice the laughter's directed toward Obama. It happened two or three times.
What are "laughter's"? He cracked some jokes. He's a funny guy. Deal with it.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Sarah Palin lost as the VP nominee
She quit her job as governor
She has not been able to raise her own children properly
Ethics probe
A rouge daughter's "baby daddy"

And just so darn classy
I'm so impressed with your opinions of trailer's, trash and classnot

My infinitesimally small affection for Obama pales in comparison to your great affection for Sarah.

Sarah Palin's harm to our country pales in comparison to the havoc that great- righteous ass-fumes lecturer- leader Obama is wreaking on America.

Obama:
abandoned by mother
abandoned by father
raised by maternal grandparents
hates grandparents whiteness
no religious upringing that we know of
deeply emotionally scarred individual who looked for fathering from the first man of color he could find

I feel sorry for him.
I am terrified for my country that a man-child who belongs in therapy is the president of the United States!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies