Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM

17,522 posts, read 24,786,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And your point would be? Is there one there that makes lying acceptable?
Apparently Yes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 07:16 PM

68,409 posts, read 54,706,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Apparently Yes

Could you point it out? I can't seem to find it.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:51 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,208,183 times
Quote:
I guess modern day generals like bling.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Now it's time to smear the military...America haters just have no bottom when it comes to crawling in garbage...anyone attacks their precious Hussein is a target...
Appears that the general smeared himself.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:55 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,443,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
OK I'll try this one more time.

Check the Medals
Seriously though, what is your point? I know Truman fired McArthur but, what does Eisenhower or Petraeus have to do with this thread?

Quote:
....and where does lying come into this discussion and what point are you making? I don't follow you.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:06 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,443,692 times
[quote=sickofnyc;11059393I see that the right (wrong) side of the aisle just assumes that if you are an Obama supporter you will defend anybody if they are linked to the administration in any way or condemn them if they are not appeasing Obama.[/quote]

I'm not saying that's the case with you but, I do notice that happening quite a bit lately. I guess it happened with the right and Bush too but, there were a lot of accusations in that situation that weren't proven to be factual.....at least not like some of the more recent negative incidents (Van Jones and ACORN for example) that are actually on tape.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
I'm not saying that's the case with you but, I do notice that happening quite a bit lately. I guess it happened with the right and Bush too but, there were a lot of accusations in that situation that weren't proven to be factual.....at least not like some of the more recent negative incidents (Van Jones and ACORN for example) that are actually on tape.
Okay, as tired as I am and I still have to ask. What lies were told about Bush that were debunked?

Old 10-05-2009, 08:16 PM

68,409 posts, read 54,706,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post

....and where does lying come into this discussion and what point are you making? I don't follow you.
You need to read up on McChrystal's involvement with the Pat Tillman cover-up.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:30 PM

805 posts, read 776,257 times
Private sickofnyc, you have not added one iota of honor to the memory of Pat Tillman who died as a result of "friendly fire"!

In your haste to be the judge and jury that needs to hang Lt.Gen. McChrystal because it is politically expedient, you only go to prove what we on the right have known forever is that the left hates Our Military and Our Country.

I for one, am tired of all you wannabe heroes who never respected Our Flag or Our Country.

BTW, Obamie, if you are watching.... YOU LIE!

Old 10-05-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
Private sickofnyc, you have not added one iota of honor to the memory of Pat Tillman who died as a result of "friendly fire"!

In your haste to be the judge and jury that needs to hang Lt.Gen. McChrystal because it is politically expedient, you only go to prove what we on the right have known forever is that the left hates Our Military and Our Country.

I for one, am tired of all you wannabe heroes who never respected Our Flag or Our Country.

BTW, Obamie, if you are watching.... YOU LIE!
Were you there? You most likely know didley squat about the incident and have most likely never read anything but a non in depth article about it, if anything at all. Your remarks are ridiculous. BTW...writing in bold does not make something less false.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies