Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:59 AM

7,326 posts, read 2,920,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
I love how Jill, KJP, Kirby talk about Biden as if he was a toddler who is graduating from diapers to pullups. "I'm a BIG BOY now."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cmTYiIIDyQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:19 AM

1,255 posts, read 651,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Diaperless.
This Thursday in Shartsville! Advanced apologies to the sign holders behind him.

Old Today, 08:29 AM

19,983 posts, read 12,513,679 times
A reporter used the Big Boy phrasing and they are actually going with it? I'm not sure if they think they are being cute but Biden's mental abilities and questionable state of health are nothing to joke about.

Wth is wrong with them?! They are doing nothing but bringing more negative attention to the Biden problem. Unless they are really trying to get him out.

Old Today, 08:51 AM

25,156 posts, read 13,446,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The Big Boy Press Conference is on Thursday at the end of the NATO Meeting (if it happens at all)

NOPE — it was in the opening remarks of the Press Briefing yesterday by John Kirby and then again by KJP.

In Monday’s White House press briefing, John Kirby, the White House’s national security communications adviser, raised eyebrows with his choice of phrase – coming at a time when the embattled president is facing growing calls to quit the 2024 race.

“The president will hold a press conference… a big boy press conference we’re calling it,” he said, with a nod to Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, who responded with a grin in the affirmative.
Yep

"Big boy press conference" was coined by Justin Sink, of Bloomberg, during the July 2 press briefing. KJP and Kirby have been mocking Sink about it ever since then.

29:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHXemSssRc

Old Today, 08:57 AM

25,156 posts, read 13,446,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
A reporter used the Big Boy phrasing and they are actually going with it? I'm not sure if they think they are being cute but Biden's mental abilities and questionable state of health are nothing to joke about.

Wth is wrong with them?! They are doing nothing but bringing more negative attention to the Biden problem. Unless they are really trying to get him out.
Ridiculing a journalist is their way of trying to keep them from asking the hard questions.

Old Today, 08:59 AM

8,372 posts, read 4,109,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post

Team Biden have no nefarious purpose... they are just that stupid.

Old Today, 10:42 AM

5,519 posts, read 12,321,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
LOL I was just going to post this jingle! I think this should be the NATO sing-along moment at the big boy presser! Fun times.

Old Today, 11:01 AM

6,108 posts, read 2,893,263 times
Biden to give self described "Big Boy Press Conference"

Is this where Joe is given a list of "reporters" names that have been hand selected by his handlers, that have already submitted their questions so that the staffers can write the answers to these soft ball questions on Joe's cheat sheets that they then give to Joe right before they wheel him out before the podium?

One of those Big Boy Press Conferences? LOL

Old Today, 11:06 AM

5,251 posts, read 3,215,991 times
What happens if a person getting ready for an important meeting drinks three Red Bulls and pops a few 30 mg Adderalls? Asking for a friend.

Old Today, 11:17 AM

204 posts, read 103,173 times
Ha, as if any of this matters. He could come out, mutter into the mic "I pooped my pants" and still win. The cabal has decreed it and so it shall be. If he does decide to retire, he'll still finish out his term, despite any cries from the public that "if he's too old to run, he's too old to be in office." Harris will take over, and the admin will continue to serve as a front for the agenda of WEF and the like. Elections in Western countries are as fraudulent as those in the worst dictatorships. The elites care not for us plebs and our petty complaints. We're nothing but tax cows and serfs them, used solely to make their economy go 'round. They must really enjoy watching us divide ourselves and argue about politics like it's a zero-sum team sport.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies