Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,936,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Poor Ann Romney, the media ambush?
Poor Willard Romney, whines when asked to produce all of his tax returns "like his daddy did".

Does anyone think it's ok for a presidential candidate and his first lady to be whining during the time people are trying to make up their minds of who to cast their vote for?

Questions have arisen about willard's unwillingness to produce all of his tax returns.

Ann Romney to critics: 'Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it?' - POLITICO.com

Cheese With That Whine? Mitt Romney Asks Where Was Obama ‘Hue And Cry’ For McCain Tax Returns | Mediaite
Ann Romney clearly thinks that Mitt is entitled to become President and she didn't really expect to have to actually grovel amongst the commoners for them to get "their turn". It is clear everytime she speaks that she can't believe that a couple of Masters of the Universe like herself and Mitt have to beg the rabble for their votes.

As she said, we should all consider ourselves lucky that a person like Mitt would deign to serve the unwashed 47%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 05:48 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,589,837 times
LOL, the bullies always cry foul when their pry tells them to quit it.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:36 PM

569 posts, read 674,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Ann Romney clearly thinks that Mitt is entitled to become President and she didn't really expect to have to actually grovel amongst the commoners for them to get "their turn". It is clear everytime she speaks that she can't believe that a couple of Masters of the Universe like herself and Mitt have to beg the rabble for their votes.

As she said, we should all consider ourselves lucky that a person like Mitt would deign to serve the unwashed 47%.
I view the campaign as a long drawn out job interview. Would anyone ever tell a prospective employer I've given you people all you need to know? No. Either you want the job or not. Yes Ann, this is what it is like to interview for a job. They ask, you tell. As long as the questions aren't illegal, you do what you gotta do.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:09 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,386,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
This is the best parody I've seen in a while.
Conservatives don't rely on parodies. The liberal whiners are everywhere.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:28 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,271,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborg View Post
Then talk about his unwillingness to produce returns, calling people "whiny" is just dumb.
There are countless examples of tons of candidates, even Obama, whining.
I mean you can turn it around and say why is Obama whining about Romney's tax returns when they aren't a required thing and he's already submitted 2 years.

This is an asinine topic
Not really, I can find tens if not hundreds of useless topics begun by the RIGHT WING HACKS on this forum

Look at it this way, if Wilard would just make public ALL of his tax returns, there wouldn't be a problem.

Every presidential campaigner since Willards old man has, with no problem.

It makes people like me wonder what he has to hide.

The RIGHT WING has been alleging the Obama administraton has been hiding things for the past year, but when Willard tries to hide something from public scrutiny, oh, THAT'S OK?
You righties say we liberals are hypocrites, pot, meet kettle!

Old 09-28-2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
LOL, the bullies always cry foul when their pry tells them to quit it.
Isn't that hypocrisy at it's finest.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Could any Republican President ignore foreign leaders at the UN and to on on the View and get away with that?
Even worse, could any Republican president diss or ignore people in his own country?

Bush was warned before Katrina struck - US news - Katrina, The Long Road Back | NBC News

I just answered your question.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
He did produce his tax returns.

On the link below you can read the 2010, and 2011 tax returns for Mitt & Ann Romney.

Mitt Romney's 1040 tax return for 2011 - Boston.com

Very generous of them to give 4 million to charity.
2009 conveniently excluded, thank you!
What's willard hiding? Tax amnesty for having a swiss bank account?
$4M to Mormons. wow.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:59 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,395,405 times
Default Obama adds to this difficulty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightdoglover View Post
Whining is a side effect of inflated entitlement. Romney thinks he was the crown prince and just had to show up. Hey, he needed something to do besides talking to his tax lawyers. "This is hard." Cry me a river. Doesn't Ann notice that she tried to bond with "you people" by pointing out her own health issues, without the irony of noticing that millions of people with the same issues and worse have to worry about making a living, supporting others, and getting healthcare for those issues?
With looming hyper inflation because of QE3 (the printing of money, which reduces the value of the dollar), All the tax increases associated wtih ObamaCare on the horizon, and continued high unemployment around 11.7% (the real number, if you consider those who have given up looking for work), and many women left to try to support their families with their husband unemployed, yes, it is very difficult indeed.

I remember Barack Obama whining incessently (and he still does) about being "taken out of context" (he wasn't) and "selective editing" (there was none) of his statement, "If you've got a business — you didn't build that!"

Barack also whines about how he "inherited this mess" from Bush. He didn't. The mess he has now is entirely of his doing. Adding over $5 T to the national debt since taking office!

Old 09-28-2012, 04:27 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,381,812 times
who cares about anyones tax returns ?

dang, i pay more than the romneys, wanna know why ? I dont have the amount of capital gains they do, so frigging what ?

good for them, successful people are rewarded, whiney, lazy, jealous democrats are not.

class envy wont get you anywhere in life, go vote for obama and get your free cell phone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies