Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2020, 11:21 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,280,856 times

Advertisements

Tuesday greetings, everyone! I had shut down my PC for the night and was on my way to bed when I thought: "Holy guacamole! I didn't post tomorrow's Q's!" So, without further ado, let's scroll on down and see what I can come up with for

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

What was the last black and white TV show that you watched? ......The Andy Griffith Show.

What was the last black and white movie that you watched? ................

Do you ever watch game shows on TV? ..........I occasionally watch Jeopardy.

What's your favorite game show of all time? ..........I loved Match Game.

What is or was your favorite TV comedy? .............The Andy Griffith Show.

Have you ever streamed a TV show or movie on your laptop or other mobile device? ..........Yes
BONUS: RHYME TIME

shower ____power______

cherry ___berry_______

free ___thee_______

phone ___zone________

winged ____dinged_______

greeter __meter_________

burner ____turner_______

stuff ____puff_______

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Did any of your teachers in elementary or junior high/middle school have "pet" students?...............I think they did. I might have been a teachers pet a time or two.

Were you ever punished by a teacher, or did you witness another student punished? If so, what was the punishment?...............I can recall a kid or two having to go stand in the corner. My best friend and I got thrown out of the library during study time because we kept on talking. Imagine that!

Did your elementary school have a music teacher? ..............Only during my 8th grade year.

Did you ever play dodgeball in a school gym class? ............Yes, I loved it.

What transportation did you use to get to school? ...............The big yellow school bus. In high school I got to drive to school junior and senior years because of school activities.

[b]It's 1 a.m. here, so I'd better git! Have a totally terrific Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness. ..................I’ve been good in the kindness department.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2020, 11:56 AM

1,045 posts, read 760,526 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS

What was the last black and white TV show that you watched?

*Andy Griffith Show about a month ago. My fiance put it on.

What was the last black and white movie that you watched?

*I haven't any idea.

Do you ever watch game shows on TV?

*Not anymore.

What's your favorite game show of all time?

*Jeopardy.

What is or was your favorite TV comedy?

*Good Times, when I was a kid. I don't watch sitcoms these days.

Have you ever streamed a TV show or movie on your laptop or other mobile device?

*Yes, in 2013 but not much since then.

shower tower

cherry Jerry

free Lee

phone cone

winged ringed

greeter meter

burner learner

stuff muff

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Did any of your teachers in elementary or junior high/middle school have "pet" students?

*Yeah but I was never one.

Were you ever punished by a teacher, or did you witness another student punished? If so, what was the punishment?

*Twice, and I held it against those teachers for years until i found out one of them had passed away in 91.

Did your elementary school have a music teacher?

Did you ever play dodgeball in a school gym class?

*Yes.

What transportation did you use to get to school?

*Bus.

Old 01-07-2020, 02:39 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,800,665 times
What was the last black and white TV show that you watched? Sugarfoot

What was the last black and white movie that you watched? A Bulldog Drummond film

Do you ever watch game shows on TV? no

What's your favorite game show of all time? You Bet Your Life

What is or was your favorite TV comedy? The Big Bang Theory

Have you ever streamed a TV show or movie on your laptop or other mobile device? Daily

shower _____bower_____

cherry ___merry_______

free _____tree_____

phone _____gnome______

winged _____binged______

greeter ___meeter________

burner _____turner______

stuff ______muff_____

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Did any of your teachers in elementary or junior high/middle school have "pet" students? yes

Were you ever punished by a teacher, or did you witness another student punished? If so, what was the punishment? yes, I was punished, but I can't remember the punishment

Did your elementary school have a music teacher? no

Did you ever play dodgeball in a school gym class? I went to Catholic school, we didn't have gym, but we did have dodgeball at recess now and then

What transportation did you use to get to school? my feet

Old 01-07-2020, 03:15 PM

18,225 posts, read 25,876,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post
Tuesday greetings, everyone! I had shut down my PC for the night and was on my way to bed when I thought: "Holy guacamole! I didn't post tomorrow's Q's!" So, without further ado, let's scroll on down and see what I can come up with for

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

What was the last black and white TV show that you watched? The Honeymooners.

What was the last black and white movie that you watched? Your Cheatin' Heart (1964 bio of hank Williams Sr., just saw it this morning on the TCM channel)

Do you ever watch game shows on TV? Yeppirs! And I WILL watch the Jeopardy show on ABC tonight!

What's your favorite game show of all time? The Gong Show!

What is or was your favorite TV comedy? A tie between MASH and Andy Griffith.

Have you ever streamed a TV show or movie on your laptop or other mobile device? No

shower _flower_________

cherry __scherry________

free __bee________

phone _shown__________

winged _stringed__________

greeter __sweeter_________

burner __learner_________

stuff _enough__________

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Did any of your teachers in elementary or junior high/middle school have "pet" students?oh, yea!

Were you ever punished by a teacher, or did you witness another student punished? If so, what was the punishment? Writing sentences on the board, LOTS of times----and here it is!!(drum roll please)"Patience, consideration, and self control are virtues and should be learned at an early age."The last time I wrote that was in 1964, My God, I'm getting old!!AAACCCKKK!!!!

Did your elementary school have a music teacher? yes

Did you ever play dodgeball in a school gym class? yes

What transportation did you use to get to school? usually walked, school was fairly close

It's 1 a.m. here, so I'd better git! Have a totally terrific Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness.

Great ??'s! Hope everyone has a great day today!

Old 01-07-2020, 03:22 PM
bjh

60,098 posts, read 30,421,372 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS
Dick Van Dyke reruns
It's a Wonderful Life during one of its many holiday runs
Daily
Of all time, Match Game. Of the current shows, Let's Make a Deal
Current show, Modern Family makes me laugh out loud, and I appreciate the pulchritude of Sofia Vergara.
Have you ever streamed a TV show or movie on your laptop or other mobile device?
Yes

shower power
cherry berry
free sea
phone hone
winged pinged
greeter meeter
burner turner
stuff fluff

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S
Did any of your teachers in elementary or junior high/middle school have "pet" students?
Yep
Were you ever punished by a teacher, or did you witness another student punished? If so, what was the punishment?
Saw. Stand in corner.
Did
You bet
Walked or dropped off

Old 01-07-2020, 05:25 PM

14,108 posts, read 2,776,297 times
Good evening! Finally made it home from work.. whew!

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

What was the last black and white TV show that you watched? Andy Griffith the other night.

What was the last black and white movie that you watched? Last Train To Auschwitz

Do you ever watch game shows on TV? A few times a year I will watch Jeopardy.

What's your favorite game show of all time? Does Master Chef count?

What is or was your favorite TV comedy? I don't watch comedy shows. I don't watch much TV, until last year I didn't have a TV for 10 years.

Have you ever streamed a TV show or movie on your laptop or other mobile device? Yes on my laptop before it crashed.

shower Power__________

cherry _Pop_________

free bee______

phone ____call______

winged _bird__________

greeter _weeder_____

burner __turner_________

stuff ____tough_______

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Did any of your teachers in elementary or junior high/middle school have "pet" students? Of course, just like they do now down here.

Were you ever punished by a teacher, or did you witness another student punished? If so, what was the punishment? No I haven't. I live in Alabama they paddle kids down here though.

Did your elementary school have a music teacher? Yes

Did you ever play dodgeball in a school gym class? Yes so fun!

What transportation did you use to get to school? Bus and car

Old 01-08-2020, 05:41 PM

14,785 posts, read 8,123,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Andy Griffith
It has been a long time since I watched any movie...don't recall.
No.

I liked some of the Britcoms...like 'Are you being served', 'Bean', 'Keeping up Appearances'...I like Andy Griffith show too.

EXTRA CREDIT Q'S

Oh yeah...My first grade teacher try to force me to eat lima beans...even held my pudding hostage! Got my mouth washed out with soap by a nun when I was in second grade, got a paddling in the sixth grade
and a detention once in Junior High....I was a model student after that though.

When I went to the Private/catholic schools my Mom Drove me, when I was in the public schools I rode the bus.
The last year or two I rode to school with my friend Linda, who lived up the street.

It's 1 a.m. here, so I'd better git! Have a totally terrific Tuesday, and don't forget to commit an act of kindness.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics