Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2009, 01:28 AM

2 posts, read 3,135 times

Advertisements

Hello guys,
I have read a lot about internet satellite tv players.. to be honest, I am quite disappointed because the ones I tried have a pretty poor channel offering to watch live movies channels and stuff. After a few weeks I ended up on Watch Satellite TV on PC and it's the only one I would recommend to my friends.
As they claim on their website, the software comes with more than 1000+ online English and Chinese movies. It's like you have a huge database of movies "ready to go". You simply click on any movie name to start watching straight away with no need to download. But the best thing is that the 95% of the movies does actually work. Too many TV to PC software have no maintenance, with the net result that 40-50% of the channels are like broken or offline. In this case, Watch Satellite TV on PC offers a dedicated team of content managers who tune up the TV signals on a daily basis. The updates are sent to all users via a live update service which can be launched anytime via software user interface (you will see an "update" button on the top right corner of the software window). You just click on the update button and in a matter of 5-7 seconds you get the updates of the day! The quality of the channels is definitely good for the one-time-fee I paid (29 bucks), including ESPN, CBS, Fox, CNN streams (there is also plenty of European channel I do not know..). On top of this, I have contacted customer support twice to request the addition of two my Favoraite movies "Day After Tomorrow" and "Troy". ; the customer support replied to my email within 12 hours (another website replied to my email after 4 days...) and after 3 days I noticed my 2 movies had been added into the TV Player.. pretty Good! To me, this is the nice software as compared to others., good luck guys, peace and love,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies