Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2011, 05:54 PM

14 posts, read 43,580 times

Advertisements

Hi there,

My husband and I, baby and 2 malamutes are moving to Shelby in mid-January.

He just got a job there and we are relocating from California. His parents live in Great Falls so we're happy to be so much closer.

We want to rent for a year before we buy. My husband is flying there on the first week of Jan for a few days, if anyone knows who he can contact during that time or before that it would be so great! I know it might be tricky with us having the dogs - though they are mid-sized where malamutes are concerned!

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 01:27 PM

I'd like to add that we're also now looking at Conrad and Cut Bank. Please help with any leads if you can.

Old 01-07-2012, 03:06 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,947,673 times
Your best bet is to look in the online edition of the newspapers in these towns.

Old 01-07-2012, 04:44 PM

148 posts, read 561,524 times
https://www.city-data.com/forum/monta...il-2011-i.html

Here is a thread I left a lot of info in about a year ago or so. Not much has changed.

There is not much here right now unfortunately. Check the Shelby Promoter website ever Wednesday about 11AM for the new listings. Call the realtors weekly. All the realtors in Shelby have rentals, but they are filled.

Also try these people, the Slonnakers... 406-470-4344. They have a lot of apartments for rent. And they might have some leads as well. I honestly would encourage to buy now if you can. Housing prices have gone up quite a bit the last year here because of the projected oil boom (which WILL happen). But again, there isn't much to buy either! Good Luck!

Old 01-10-2012, 12:06 AM

Thanks so much, Will check the online editions.

I did get the numbers from your last post about it, mattman3seven, thank you! My husband who's there now visiting his parents has made some trips to shelby and conrad to look around and spoken to some realtors. We have just thought about getting a house because of the projected oil boom but much depends on if we can get on in time, or a rental for that matter.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:28 PM

1 posts, read 3,335 times
Default Moving to Shelby in May

Hello,
I will be moving to Shelby this May, 2012 and am looking for a one bedroom or studio apartment in Shelby, Cut Bank or Conrad. I have been watching the Shelby Promoter, Craig's List and have my name in with some local rental contacts. If you hear of anything on this end I would appreciate any information you can give me. I would also be willing to be a house mate or share a 2 bedroom apartment.
Thanks so much for any help you can send my way.

Old 03-30-2013, 03:05 PM

17 posts, read 37,243 times
Cut Bank is THE best place to live and be in this area of Montana. More events, more things to do, more shopping, more of everything, and alot of projects, developments, and growth are in the works, etc. Cut Bank has been recently dubbed "the city of bright tomorrows!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana