Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 07:05 AM

351 posts, read 667,610 times

Advertisements

Dentists of Los Algodones Mexico - Yuma, AZ

I'm trying to see a dentist in Los Algodones Mexico so I can save $5,000. I can't Call, FAX, or email these people but I did manage to sent them my email address on "making an appointment". So I'm not so sure that these are the people I should be dealing with so does anyone know anything about the dentist in Los Algodones Mexico?

Last edited by Poncho_NM; 01-13-2015 at 02:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 11:51 PM

6,385 posts, read 11,902,021 times
Why can't you call them? They have phone number right there on the site! Every dentist in Algodones surely has at least one person who speaks passable English who answers the phone during business hours. Just find the office you want and make the call to their Mexican line. If need be go to a store and buy a $3 or $5 Mexico phone card.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 AM

4 posts, read 10,547 times
I know this thread is a couple of month old but have you gotten this taken care of? There are a TON of dentist in Algodones, not all of them you would want to visit. Check credentials, look at their offices and actually call them (some will have local US numbers) to speak with them.

Last edited by Sunscape; 10-14-2011 at 07:13 PM..

Old 11-07-2011, 11:35 AM

3 posts, read 8,545 times
I live in the Lake Chapala area in Jalisco and while dentist here are very reasonable. That being said Algodones is still a further 50% cheaper. There are some great dentists there and in the non-snowbird season an appointment might not even be needed. For sure if you got there and did not get a good feeling from the dentist you had an appointment with looking for a replacement wouldn't be a problem.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:43 PM

351 posts, read 837,679 times
Could anyone recommend an oral surgeon/dentist in Los Algodones? I'd like some first-hand info. Thank you.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:23 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,422,697 times
I saw a dentist named Dr. Camacho....he has an in house oral surgeon but I can't remember her name. His office was literally 40 feet from the border! I had a very good experience and am traveling back to finish the job! Good luck!

Old 10-01-2012, 01:20 PM

351 posts, read 837,679 times
My sister & I have just returned from Los Algodones-a 4.5 hour drive for us from Las Vegas. I can't rave enough about the care, prices, safety & ease of our visit. $40k saved. Yay!

Old 02-25-2013, 04:31 PM

1 posts, read 2,947 times
Default Looking for a Realtor in Algodones - Referrals

Sorry if this is not the way to ask for help on this site.

I am looking to buy or have a house built in Algodones but need to find a Realtor.

Can anyone offer a referrals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul62 View Post
Dentists of Los Algodones Mexico - Yuma, AZ

I'm trying to see a dentist in Los Algodones Mexico so I can save $5,000. I can't Call, FAX, or email these people but I did manage to sent them my email address on "making an appointment". So I'm not so sure that these are the people I should be dealing with so does anyone know anything about the dentist in Los Algodones Mexico?

Old 03-18-2013, 03:04 PM

1 posts, read 2,832 times
Default builder

I lived in Algadones last yr. There are no realtors in that area and as far as houses being for sale you will not find anything worth buying most do not know how to build very well down there. I do have the name of someone who did building in the states for yrs and has contacts with others in the area that know what they are doing. He is very good at what he does. he only has a mexico # currently it is 52-686-107-0592 his name is Jesus Ramirez if u have problems reaching him let me know. He also speaks english

Old 03-21-2013, 11:02 PM

6,385 posts, read 11,902,021 times
Why would you buy a house there? Real estate in Yuma is dirt cheap. Getting a house in a border area of Mexico requires doing a bank trust and you don't get access to the incredible mortgage deals Americans can get right now. I'd understand if you were moving to a nice and attractive part of Mexico, but Algodones?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico