Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM

8 posts, read 12,374 times

Advertisements

Hello, My party is two couples. We currently live in NYC and are looking to visit either Ogunquit or Old Orchard from May 25th till May 30th.

We are ~30yrs old and are looking for a relaxing few days with something to do at night as well. We are not looking for clubs or heavily poulated bars; however, some nightlife would be great. My girlfirend and I are mainly concerned with being around too many children, which is our concern with Old Orchard.

Can anyone offer some insight into which town would be best? We are being quoted relatively similiar numbers within each town. Renting a home or condo in either twon is costinng around ~$750-$850; with Old Orchard being the lesser of the two by a small margin.

I would appreciate some responses as I haveto book this within 48 hrs.

Thanks guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 08:11 PM

1,816 posts, read 3,413,061 times
Maybe the kids will still be in school on those dates?

You sound more like Ogunquit with a trace of OOB. Don't worry too much. Just enjoy either place.

FWIW, I have sox older than you. No really. A Red Sox hat.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:40 AM

40 posts, read 98,013 times
Ogunquit is by far a much more "higher end place" with a much more beautiful beach. Pay a little extra and choose Ogunquit... you won't regret it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine