Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2009, 12:52 AM

98 posts, read 279,322 times

Advertisements

We want to move to Etown from metro Chicago rent our home up here till it sells rent down there until its sells. That way there in the schol system,and we are seeing the area as "home! i went on the news enterprise online to see didnt find anythng.
I have 6 kids so we need a 4 bedrrom house lease with a option to buy be better that way we wouldn't have to move again. I talked to a few realtors down there,didn't seem to want to help on this option because they would make no money I assume. i just want them in the school system ya know..

i need 4 bedrooms and 2 baths in a good price range in Etown im up north how do I find these?? One reealtor said,most of these were taken already?? Thank you everyone for your help! later God Bless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2009, 12:30 AM

2 posts, read 6,303 times
Search Elizabethtown,KY Rental Homes, Houses for rent, Condos, Apartment listings in Elizabethtown,KY (http://apartments.cazoodle.com/search/index.php?location=Elizabethtown,KY&page=1#beds=4_ &sort=price_min-0&page=1&mode=results&q=Elizabethtown%2CKY - broken link)

I also recommend looking around Elizabethtown. Like in Vine Grove, Rineyville, Cecilia, Radcliff, Hodgenville, etc. Depending on how it goes I may also have a 4(could be 5) bedroom 2 bath 1900square ft home on 5+ acres with a large garage with apartment on top in Rineyville. $1,000 a month with option to buy. We will allow pets, it's even fenced for horses, with deposit.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:06 PM

14 posts, read 51,169 times
Default I'd be interested in your rental..............

"I also recommend looking around Elizabethtown. Like in Vine Grove, Rineyville, Cecilia, Radcliff, Hodgenville, etc. Depending on how it goes I may also have a 4(could be 5) bedroom 2 bath 1900square ft home on 5+ acres with a large garage with apartment on top in Rineyville. $1,000 a month with option to buy. We will allow pets, it's even fenced for horses, with deposit".

I need a large house by July 1st, 2009. Is your rental 4 bedroom home in Rineyville still available?

Thanks!

Old 07-26-2009, 12:24 PM

13 posts, read 57,950 times
we have nice homes here in elizabethtown, ky. there are some home magazines that you can get free at the kroger stores. a lot of good info on those racks
~Norma
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky