Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2018, 08:41 PM

1,487 posts, read 786,572 times

Advertisements

I think I Messengered a bot, thinking it was the person whose image was the chathead. Let me give you the pooper scooper.
I have had my stuff deleted and censored on the music apps since January. .I started two FB pages challengng censorship. Everyday now, something else has gone dark. Nothing is being done about re-instatement ir even acknowledgment that it's happening.
I can't play my side busting comedy for anybody because it's gone. Why doesn't he speak up? I started thinking maybe the artist doesn't know what's happening. I Messengered this person, they got back to me immediately, and the person was unaware of the censorship of his material. I had to once again install Messenger to contact this person. I despise Messenger, but it was necessary to install, again.
Since I don't have it, and when I did it was only for a couple days, I'm not familiar with the dynamics. I looked at this person's chat head today and it said "typically replies within an hour" How would anybody know when a person is going to respond? PERSON. That's the word of the day. Then I started looking at other chat heads. They all said the same thing.
This person, hadn't even accepted my friend request on FB, but the response on Mssngr was quicker than ten minute rice.
I can't use Facebook to log in to new apps. It says error. My e-mail log in is not being accepted at some of my apps. They say that I have the wrong password. I dick around with them for about ten minutes, and thenI'm signed in as Alee 10999. They've botanized me!!!😠
My phone is acting really crazy. I installed a few create quote apps two days ago. I couldn't use Facebook as a log in then and I can't use it now for log in. I tried it with some apps I didn't want just to see, and server error came up again. At times, I will type a word correctly, look away, and I swear it's typed incorrectly. Sometimes my screen just flies away, like a bird. It turns dark and pirouettes away, and I lose the post I was working on. . I've heard you can be ****ed with if the ****ers you ****ed with don't like your posts or your attitude.
In the background, on my calls, there's a high pitched screechy noise I hear briefly. My phone is turning itself off and on. It's freezing up, and I just think it's deliberate. I can really **** people off when I'm in a mood, and I think I'm being messed with because of it. I don't mince words.
Do you get a bot on Mssngr or the real?

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Internet