Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2008, 07:24 PM

4 posts, read 10,089 times

Advertisements

Our beagle, Skillet, disappeared from our home last Sunday 11/30/2008. We have been desperate to find him and feel certain he is alive but is lost or found his way to someone's house. He is a small male with a funny mis-shapen face and an odd walk. One tooth sticks out over his lip and makes him look like his face was mashed.

Skillet is our loved little guy and we miss him terribly. He's a special little guy - a survivor. When he went misisng he was wearing a black "Bad to the Bone" collar but he may have lost that by now. We live in rural Holton and would gladly pay a significant reward for his return. If you have been keeping him safe, please contact us so we can come get him.

If you have seen him, have him, or know where he might be, please contact us at clmsga@netzero.com or 513-520-5917.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2008, 09:23 AM

43 posts, read 204,276 times
Oh, clmsga... my heart goes out to you, Skillet, & your family! Please keep us posted on his safe return home to his loving family where he belongs... until then, will be thinking of you all.

Old 01-09-2009, 05:32 PM

4 posts, read 10,089 times
Thank you for taking time to send your kind message; you must be a good person. Skillet has not returned but we still are looking for him to come home.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:38 PM

2 posts, read 6,120 times
I found a beagle wandering the streets here in indy. I don't know if he is yours but here is a picture of him. I couldn't leave him out in the cold! He needs a good home if we can't find his owners. He is older and doesn't see very well. He is really friendly. my email is atikan2@sbcglobal.net

I can email pics.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:33 AM

2 posts, read 6,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atikan2 View Post
I found a beagle wandering the streets here in indy. I don't know if he is yours but here is a picture of him. I couldn't leave him out in the cold! He needs a good home if we can't find his owners. He is older and doesn't see very well. He is really friendly. my email is atikan2@sbcglobal.net

I can email pics.
I found his owners! Good luck with finding yours! I will be praying for his safe return!

Here is another one that was found, this person contacted me for help
FOUND DOG
Beagle male with red collar
Found 01-14-09 off of Southport (indianapolis) email me if you want to see a pic

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
View detailed profiles of: