Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 10:54 AM

72,413 posts, read 18,199,776 times

Advertisements

This started on myfask exercise thread,it really helps your overall health
My girlfriend took a 2 months course on tapping and other health modalities.
I had a sore neck for a few days and coudn't move it,I tapped 10 times around.went to sleep,the next day my neck pain was gone!
I showed it to a friend who had to take sleeping pills,she stopped taking them after 2 days! She said after she tapped she went to sleep right away.
While tapping say this:

Even though I have a (headache,sore neck,can't sleep,etc) i deeply and conpletely love and accept myself
I choose to focus on moving positive energy through my body,I love myself

use your finger to tap between your eyes on your forhead, tap on the side between your eyes and your ears,tap under your eyes,tap on the crease between your nose and your mouth,tap on the chin,tap on your collar bone,use your left finger to tap underneath your armpit,where your bra line is, someone taught me a long time ago,it helps you to sleep and calms you down.helps with everything,tap around it more than 8 times, try it tonight before you go to sleep,If you wake up,do it again,I betcha you will sleep like a baby,and wake up feeling super.My girlfriend,who is into health stuff like me,went to a 3 months class,she flew somewhere to learn about healing,one of the things was Tapping,

Not only you will sleep better,you will stop drinking coffee after a while,
You can even tap the side of hand, where your pinky is at.

Animals and babies won't work because they don't understand what is being done to them

Then later in the thread,I made another comment

I found this in this website,there is a diagram which will help you

www.thrivingnow.com/for/Health/eft-tapping-points
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2007, 07:25 AM

Can anyone tell me why no one is interested in tapping? Try it you will see the results!

Old 08-13-2007, 12:56 PM

7,841 posts, read 18,995,793 times
dragonten

I have been a user of tapping ( EFT ) for many moons. In fact I have posted links to Gary Craig's EFT website on several threads. Sadly, I've had the same response as you've had....NONE. All I can say, is that the good folks on this forum are missing out on a really great tool that has been positively life changing for tens of thousands of people.

blessings....Franco

Old 08-13-2007, 11:50 PM

157 posts, read 651,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Can anyone tell me why no one is interested in tapping? Try it you will see the results!
Hey dragonten and Franco

It's definately nice to hear from you both. I, too have been telling people on this board about tapping, EFT, TAT, AFT NAET, NMT, and others for about a year (even pm'd a few people) ... I think that energy healing is a huge change in life as we know it ... amazing ... I had some resistance in my community, but I've been asked numerous times to teach classes in my community, too.

Like you both, however, no response here on CD at all ... in fact, I was once acused of trying to sell something . I can't help but think that some (most, all?) of the questions/issues asked here could be helped by tapping and other related methods. It can be really effective for weight loss, food cravings, addictions, etc. Oh well, when something really works, it is unavoidable that everyone will find out in time. Oh, btw dragonten, EFT and other methods will work on babies and animals ... search the eft website for "animals" and "surrogate tapping"

Best wishes Dgoboy

Old 08-14-2007, 12:06 AM

Maybe the three of us should start a thread of some kind
I also love Reiki,I go to a place in Pasadena they have group Reiki

Old 08-14-2007, 05:12 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,350,013 times
Well, I copied what you wrote and will try it.

Old 08-14-2007, 05:37 AM

417 posts, read 1,282,049 times
Default Tapping worked the first time I tried

I tried the tapping up to the point of tapping under my arms. I also did not repeat the sentences to myself. I was laying in bed ready to go to sleep and tapping under my arms was not as relaxing as repeating the cycle after the collarbone tap.

I just kept thinking "relax, relax, relax, sleep, sleep" kind of my self hypnosis chant.

Even though I have only tried tapping the first time last night, it worked. I did sleep like a baby. I have terrible insomnia, plus restless leg syndrome, so anything I can do to try and get to sleep is good. And it is even better if I can do it without taking medication.

Thank you!!

Old 08-14-2007, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessvanessa View Post
I tried the tapping up to the point of tapping under my arms. I also did not repeat the sentences to myself. I was laying in bed ready to go to sleep and tapping under my arms was not as relaxing as repeating the cycle after the collarbone tap.

I just kept thinking "relax, relax, relax, sleep, sleep" kind of my self hypnosis chant.

Even though I have only tried tapping the first time last night, it worked. I did sleep like a baby. I have terrible insomnia, plus restless leg syndrome, so anything I can do to try and get to sleep is good. And it is even better if I can do it without taking medication.

Thank you!!
Good! actually no need to say it,to some it helps. I very often just say something simple

Old 08-14-2007, 07:56 AM

Franco & dgboy,let's help them out!

Old 08-14-2007, 08:23 AM

186 posts, read 352,782 times
I tapped my wife's butt and it worked!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health