Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 02:21 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,645,393 times

Advertisements

I'm usually in a tank top and panties...my dude wears just his underwear. That's been my uniform for as long as I can remember and I'm no supermodel, and neither is my dude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2013, 02:41 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,221,780 times
Of course, its going to be 5 more months till I start taking my shirt off at night (its so cold inside my bedroom in winter). I am working on improving my body shape. We will see how I look in 6 months time if I am sincere in working out.

The main problem is that my bedroom is ghastly hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter, so I usually feel comfortable wearing anything from just shorts without a shirt on in July to sweatpants+T-shirt+sleepwear sweaters in the winter inside my room. Perhaps I should search for better insulation from the summer heat so that I can wear a shirt year round. Let me post this issue in the house section and ask for advice.

Old 12-19-2013, 10:09 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,958,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogarven View Post
Count me in! I used to wear briefs and t shirt, then switched to just t shirt, and now nude all year long. I am more comfortable and don't get sweaty or tangled in the seams of shirts or shorts. Wife likes it too.
I don't wear briefs to bed because they make my balls itch. I usually wear a shirt but not always, with a loose bottom.

Old 12-19-2013, 10:11 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,958,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Of course, its going to be 5 more months till I start taking my shirt off at night (its so cold inside my bedroom in winter). I am working on improving my body shape. We will see how I look in 6 months time if I am sincere in working out.

The main problem is that my bedroom is ghastly hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter, so I usually feel comfortable wearing anything from just shorts without a shirt on in July to sweatpants+T-shirt+sleepwear sweaters in the winter inside my room. Perhaps I should search for better insulation from the summer heat so that I can wear a shirt year round. Let me post this issue in the house section and ask for advice.
Wear what you want and what makes you comfortable. It's nobody else's business. You're a grown man.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:43 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,640,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
getting fit isn't about working out, its almost all about your diet. If you want to look totally different in 5 months (which you can), focus on nailing your diet, mainly just eat lots of protein and keep yourself mildly hungry (energy deficit).

Sounds like you've got some body image issues, I suggest you build yourself a new body and tell everyone who gave you crap before to go f*** themselves.

Oh, and I never wear a shirt to bed. Boxer briefs only for me, usually the birthday suit.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:23 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,007,908 times
All the time

Old 12-20-2013, 06:38 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,221,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
getting fit isn't about working out, its almost all about your diet. If you want to look totally different in 5 months (which you can), focus on nailing your diet, mainly just eat lots of protein and keep yourself mildly hungry (energy deficit).

Sounds like you've got some body image issues, I suggest you build yourself a new body and tell everyone who gave you crap before to go f*** themselves.
That's exactly my intention .

My main issue is that I have a tummy, which is considered unattractive and gross in young men. I want to get rid of my tummy fat entirely. The rest of my body is reasonably fit (except for my arms which seem a little weak & skinny). My legs look fine and are just the way I want them. I have changed my diet slightly, and my tummy fat has reduced thanks to recent workouts, but not by much (only by ~12%). Hoping to keep up my workouts and dieting practices to transform my body shape. Tummy fat is an embarrassing sight after I take my shirt off, which is why I avoid it.

Old 12-20-2013, 10:10 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,695,815 times
I sleep without a shirt all year at either house, summer or winter.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:32 PM

1,115 posts, read 2,499,941 times
I pretty much sleep as close to naked as I can get year round. I'll never sleep with a shirt on unless our heat is broke in the winter or something.

Old 12-22-2013, 05:32 PM

2,444 posts, read 3,586,154 times
The radiators at my place kinda sucks, so I wear a t-shirt during winter, but otherwise not...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty