Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 03:02 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,965,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Here's a longer video of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 03:45 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,475,804 times
looks like dad sent him out to do it in the first place. Then dad lies (democrat trait) then gets owned by the video. Dad should be looked at for child endangering.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:01 PM

722 posts, read 1,113,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
NEVER,..... but I guess I was just taught better.
I was taught to respect both property and people.

Guess I was taught even better.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:23 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,038,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
"It's Ok to steal and vandalize, son, they have a differing viewpoint from ours."
I'll add the rest for you: It's then okay to act like a VICTIM and scream about how your little precious was VICTIMIZED.

This is how an Obama follower thinks. Truly bizarre and pathetic.

The idiot father and mother no doubt put this little kid up to this. Great parents...I just read an interview of the stellar mother: She made up a total load of bs to make the kid look like he had NO CULPABILITY. The kid is going to grow up to be a jerk just like the parents.

Old 11-02-2008, 10:03 AM

^ I agree. It's pretty sad.

Old 11-02-2008, 10:16 AM

3,576 posts, read 10,443,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Yes, I am sorry, I just watched the video again and the kid doesn't go anywhere near the sign.

What is up with this video?
there are several interviews with the guy a dog fence was put up that carries the electricity. There are yellow caution signs on the ground around it as well.

Old 11-02-2008, 11:28 AM

The parents of that kid should be sent to jail and the kid sent to foster care.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:13 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,506,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
His intent was for a person to be shocked, which is illegal. Also I bet you anything the sign was in city easement which would make it illegal for him to rig it up on city property. Ever try to build a fence in the city easement? You wont get a permit and if you go ahead, they will make you take it down.
I bet you don't know what you're talking about, the video clearly shows the sign well back from the street which is not city easement.

YouTube - Shocking campaign sign

Old 11-02-2008, 05:32 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,992,587 times
Somone I know actually knows this guy. Don't want to say much more but apparently he's fairly pleasant, though the group that knows him was shocked (no pun intended) and the emails were flying among them. I guess it was something he thought was a good idea because he didn't count on a little kid taking it...dumb jerk...

I mean I know the kid shouldn't have tried to take the sign but at what point should you electrify your campaign sign. Just not a good idea. The guy's an engineer.

Old 11-02-2008, 06:12 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,137,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
Somone I know actually knows this guy. Don't want to say much more but apparently he's fairly pleasant, though the group that knows him was shocked (no pun intended) and the emails were flying among them. I guess it was something he thought was a good idea because he didn't count on a little kid taking it...dumb jerk...

I mean I know the kid shouldn't have tried to take the sign but at what point should you electrify your campaign sign. Just not a good idea. The guy's an engineer.
And if the kid had not touched it at the behest of his parent(s) this thread would not exist.
Just go back to what started it and then stop there...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections