Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 05:12 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,477,819 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton is LOSING. Remember, she was the frontrunner in the beginning and was expected to take this thing EASILY. But her losing this status in the manner that she did (annihilated by Obama superior campaign strategy) means that she is OBVIOUSLY not preferred. Obama is.

The posts here are getting more desperate and more irrational by the day. Anti-Obama people are really reaching and making not one dent on the great Obama.

So as PA approaches, and it looks more and more like Hillbilly will NOT win by the margin that she needs to in order to give the illusion that she's still a viable candidate, her time DRAWS NEAR!

When will she concede? My guess is just after the PA primary, April 23rd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2008, 05:26 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,104,424 times
I'd say the reality you have created for yourself is....skewed.

No way is she getting out. If she wins by 5, 10, 15, or 1 she stays in.

Perfect. All the way to the convention. How delicious.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:06 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,402,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Hillary Clinton is LOSING. Remember, she was the frontrunner in the beginning and was expected to take this thing EASILY. But her losing this status in the manner that she did (annihilated by Obama superior campaign strategy) means that she is OBVIOUSLY not preferred. Obama is.

The posts here are getting more desperate and more irrational by the day. Anti-Obama people are really reaching and making not one dent on the great Obama.

So as PA approaches, and it looks more and more like Hillbilly will NOT win by the margin that she needs to in order to give the illusion that she's still a viable candidate, her time DRAWS NEAR!

When will she concede? My guess is just after the PA primary, April 23rd.

I agree, posts here are getting more desperate and more irrational by the day. I wish that were not true. But I find that people spend a lot of time here also bashing people on this board. Most of all it seems like people can't wait to bash either Hillary or Obama. And it doesn't change how people feel about either candidate; it just makes people more angry. Instead I would think that we would spend more time saying why we like our candidate, including myself. But that isn't the way politics works. So we have a feeding frenzy.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:20 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,839,372 times
The Hillary Clinton Deathwatch. - By Chadwick Matlin - Slate Magazine

I started a thread with nearly the exact same title. Domergurl reported it and the title was changed to " The Hillary Candidacy Watch - Can It Survive"

Pretty stupid -like 99% of this forum these days.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:21 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,477,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
The Hillary Clinton Deathwatch. - By Chadwick Matlin - Slate Magazine

I started a thread with nearly the exact same title. Domergurl reported it and the title was changed to " The Hillary Candidacy Watch - Can It Survive"

Pretty stupid -like 99% of this forum these days.
I don't remember the thread, but I remember the title and it stuck with me. The "Clinton Death Watch." It suits her failing campaign now. The world is waiting for her to either realize that she's nothing but a nuisance now and concede or waiting for the Dems and Superdelegates to force her out. I think she will make it easy on herself by bowing out after her disappointing win in PA. April 23rd is the day.

Believe it!

Old 04-16-2008, 07:53 AM

439 posts, read 607,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I'd say the reality you have created for yourself is....skewed.

No way is she getting out. If she wins by 5, 10, 15, or 1 she stays in.

Perfect. All the way to the convention. How delicious.
Sorry to disagree but If Hillary doesn't win by a large margin 5 -10 isn't gonna be considered a large margin then you watch you will see the SD's start moving. This won't go to Denver like Hillary is stating. Hillary is hurting and tearing the party apart by her negative campaigning. That woman can not run her Campaign Finances let alone a Country... Like I say Duck Hillary here comes some more of that Sniper Fire. Give me a break!

Old 04-16-2008, 09:15 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,880,446 times
Bad title for this thread .. Hillary isn't dying, unlike your wish.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:25 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,464,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Bad title for this thread .. Hillary isn't dying, unlike your wish.
Rueters/Zogby released today:

Nomination

Obama-51%
Clinton-38%

GE

McCain-45%
Obama-45%

McCain-46%
Clinton-41%

She's dying all right, just a matter of when her campaign will admit it's over.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,474,323 times
Yah, keep moving that goal post Hillary to make yourself look better. Now her supporters are saying a win is a win not matter how much. OKAY, WHATEVER! Oh she is dying all right. A very slow painful death. I just hope the Super Delegates put the poor girl out of misery soon.

Old 04-16-2008, 10:02 AM

526 posts, read 1,489,036 times
Default Let me get this straight

Let's see here, Hillary wins yet another (big) state and then... quits? I don't think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections