Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 10:47 AM

1,672 posts, read 2,884,345 times

Advertisements

I was kinda surprise when this became official yesterday. This guy was on the staff on the previous coach Auburn just fired. I would of though with Nick Saban at Bama, Auburn would of at least looked "outside the family" for a splash hire.

While I said that the hire at Arkansas wont change its status in the SEC West. I will say that at least it was a better, more outside the box hire than what Auburn has done. Auburn is basically saying that it will not try to compete for the BCS, the SEC, or even the SEC West.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football