Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 09:03 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,525,167 times

Advertisements

Time for them to testify about God being in them completely----Psalms 107:2.

Completely meaning baptism pool rules to follow----John 3:5.

Completely meaning Sabbath observance to follow----Hebrews 4.

Completely meaning Christian attire to follow----------1 Peter 3:3.

Completely meaning 100% bible believers to know----1 Thess. 5:12.

Completely meaning Christian segregation to live out-----2 Cor. 6:14-17.

Completely meaning Christian parties to live out----------1 Peter 4:1-4.

Completely meaning Christian marriage to live out --------------Romans 7:2-3.

Completely meaning conditional grace to follow----Romans 6:1.

Completely meaning to live out a bible perfection life the best they can-----John 8:31.

Completely meaning bible rebuking Christians if the shoe fits---James 5:20.

Again as always the goal is unity with 100% bible believers----Matthew 5:6.

This thirst and hunger after righteousness is the real thing.

No equal yoke or agreement with a 90% bible believer yoking with a 100% bible believer.

Coming from Amos 3:3 and 2 Cor. 6.

Time for the bible to be defended with women out the pulpit of churches----1 Timothy 2 and
1 Cor. 14:34-35.

Time for the bible to be defended with tongue talkers with intrepreters or they be silent before God like the bible says-----1 Cor. 14.

Time for tongues to be called a gift not the baptism of repentance-----Romans 11:29.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 09:18 AM

742 posts, read 2,068,405 times
Something is missing here...
Where's love God? --- Luke 10:27; Deuteronomy 6:5
Where's love thy neighbor? --- Mark 12:31; Leviticus 19:18
Where's to not have love is to be nothing? --- 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Where's love thy enemies? --- Luke 6:27-31
Where's love that is patient, kind, not envy, not boastful, not proud, not easily angered and keeps no records of wrongs? --- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Where's the Golden Rule? --- Luke 6:31

Old 06-23-2012, 09:35 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Going about their Fathers business instead of spending(wasting) their time judging who is and who is not a Christian .

Old 06-23-2012, 11:21 AM

481 posts, read 865,174 times
The Truth is through the Spirit, and the Spirit is the Word of God, the Word of Truth, Gods Word of Truth, the Gospel of Truth. Only through the Spirit will the Truth be revealed /manifested to the believers (brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus). When I open the Gospel at all times, I will ALWAYS pray through the Spirit for His Words of Wisdom & Words of Knowledge, for the understanding through His mighty and exalting grace. Any other way, you are in your own understanding and not in or of the Spirit. God our Father speaks through His Gospel of Truth within us as we walk and live in the Spirit, and also through our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, which are a vessel dedicated to use unto God our Father.

I always pray to God my Father through Christ Jesus (HaMashiach Yeshua) not for myself or what I am in need of, as He knows already my needs, but...."What can I do for Him"

It is not about me, as it is all about Him and nothing more, nothing less, or nothing else...Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Going about their Fathers business instead of spending(wasting) their time judging who is and who is not a Christian .
Very true brother, very true...hahaha. But hard for others or ones whom are being deceived.

As for me, I do not have the authority under God or as man to judge others beliefs or worldly views, but under authority under God, I do have the authority to correct what is wrong, not of God, or not of God our Fathers Truth. This Truth can only be reached through the Spirit, and only after free willing choice to NOT reject God our Father in Christ Jesus mighty name. The name above all names!!

It was once said.....

" Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I am not perfect -and I do not live to be. But before you start pointing fingers... Make sure you wash your hands clean."

"5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground. 9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there." (John 8:5-9)

Old 06-23-2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPepper1 View Post
The Truth is through the Spirit, and the Spirit is the Word of God, the Word of Truth, Gods Word of Truth, the Gospel of Truth. Only through the Spirit will the Truth be revealed /manifested to the believers (brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus). When I open the Gospel at all times, I will ALWAYS pray through the Spirit for His Words of Wisdom & Words of Knowledge, for the understanding through His mighty and exalting grace. Any other way, you are in your own understanding and not in or of the Spirit. God our Father speaks through His Gospel of Truth within us as we walk and live in the Spirit, and also through our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, which are a vessel dedicated to use unto God our Father.

I always pray to God my Father through Christ Jesus (HaMashiach Yeshua) not for myself or what I am in need of, as He knows already my needs, but...."What can I do for Him"

It is not about me, as it is all about Him and nothing more, nothing less, or nothing else...Amen!

Maybe I am reading this wrong or incorrectly, as it has been a long day so far, but a great day in Christ. What do you mean by this statement?

As for me, I do not have the authority under God or as man to judge others beliefs or worldly views, but under authority under God, I do have the authority to correct what is wrong, not of God, or not of God our Fathers Truth. This Truth can only be reached through the Spirit, and only after free willing choice to NOT reject God our Father in Christ Jesus mighty name. The name above all names!!

It was once said.....

" Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I am not perfect -and I do not live to be. But before you start point fingers... Make sure you wash your hands clean."

"5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?†6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.†8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there." (John 8:5-9)

Chilli we have not been commissioned to put anyone right, especially the world. Those who are receptive will always hear, those who are not will never hear instruction. It takes something super natural from God in the first place for someone to be open to things of God. If correction is necessary to someone Who is receptive to the truth, it should be done in the spirit of meekness, less we bring judgement on ourselves.

You are much better off considering your own ways than another's ...I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes. Psalm 119:56, then your ways will be an instructor of righteousness .

Wisdom and understanding is more profitable than silver and gold, and to waste such precious things on those who refuse to hear is just like casting pearls before the swine, you will not get a return on them.

Old 06-23-2012, 07:14 PM

481 posts, read 865,174 times
Quote:
Chilli we have not been commissioned to put anyone right, especially the world. Those who are receptive will always hear, those who are not will never hear instruction. It takes something super natural from God in the first place for someone to be open to things of God. If correction is necessary to someone Who is receptive to the truth, it should be done in the spirit of meekness, less we bring judgement on ourselves.

You are much better off considering your own ways than another's ...I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes. Psalm 119:56, then your ways will be an instructor of righteousness .

Wisdom and understanding is more profitable than silver and gold, and to waste such precious things on those who refuse to hear is just like casting pearls before the swine, you will not get a return on them.
That is so very true and of the Spirit brother pcamps! I cannot tell you how many times the Spirit has moved me to walk away from the non-receptive on many occasions. Yes, it does take something of Gods stature (supernatural) to open the heart (to soften a hardened heart) of any soul of a man to the Truth and working of God our Father. A man here once told me that his heart was made of tissue and not of stones, so how could his heart be hard heartened. I say "foolishness!"

Yes, I was better off searching my own wayward ways than another man by all means, thus I found my beloved Christ Jesus (HaMashiach Yeshua), and through Him, I found life, a real life at it too. I serve only Him, and through Him, I serve my family and all my brothers and sisters. I serve Him through His ministry He has moved upon me for safekeeping, and I would not have it any other way brother. For it is about Him and what I can do for Him, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

BTW, not sure if you did see my posting in reference to this posting (quoted below) from earlier today. Been a busy day in Christ, so I just got an opportunuty to read your moving response message quoted above...... (SEE Below)

Quote:
Going about their Fathers business instead of spending(wasting) their time judging who is and who is not a Christian.
As soon as I posted, the Spirit came upon me to help me realize what you wrote with this posting of yours above (quoted), because my brain was just not functioning very well this afternoon. A very long and hard morning per say....hahaha. After I posted, I read it again and then realized what you were saying and corrected my posting, but you must of been responding to the original posting of mine before i corrected it...hahaha.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:35 AM

742 posts, read 2,068,405 times
Quote:
Quote:

I could not put it better myself. The world needs more loving Christians, not judgmental ones.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:02 AM

4,213 posts, read 5,836,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_talons View Post
Something is missing here...
Where's love God? --- Luke 10:27; Deuteronomy 6:5
Where's love thy neighbor? --- Mark 12:31; Leviticus 19:18
Where's to not have love is to be nothing? --- 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Where's love thy enemies? --- Luke 6:27-31
Where's love that is patient, kind, not envy, not boastful, not proud, not easily angered and keeps no records of wrongs? --- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Where's the Golden Rule? --- Luke 6:31
LOL, Obviously in the Bible, LOL, Do you expect the OP to quote the entire Bible, Lord forbid, just a few examples are needed.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:06 AM

4,213 posts, read 5,836,603 times
Quote:
You do realize there is a differance between judging and making an observation, there are standards we must all live by that show others whether we be Christian or not, a very often Christians don't act Christian while pagans do.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
You do realize there is a differance between judging and making an observation, there are standards we must all live by that show others whether we be Christian or not, a very often Christians don't act Christian while pagans do.
If you are living up to the standards you believe are set, you will love mercy, do justly and walk humbly with God, your eyes will be on God not your neighbors fault, because God is not a fault finder, and his conviction is not critical( denouncing those who miss the mark) but constructive.......let me show you a more perfect way( not let me point your sin out to you) . If this is your state of being, you will be tender, gentle and move in the spirit of meekness to restore your brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity