Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 09:02 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,648,372 times

Advertisements

While promoting his auto-biography Jesse James has taken to the airwaves to add insult to injury to Sandra Bullock! Has there ever been a bigger d-bag??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 10:17 AM

99 posts, read 123,305 times
Do we know what was said?

I really WAS a big fan of his... but he did do Sandra pretty dirty with this whole scandal, cheating business. I know he did apologize and what not, and after that I didn't "hate" him so much anymore. But, now if he is running his mouth again, thats certaintly a d-bag thing to do.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:17 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinBensalem View Post
Do we know what was said?

I really WAS a big fan of his... but he did do Sandra pretty dirty with this whole scandal, cheating business. I know he did apologize and what not, and after that I didn't "hate" him so much anymore. But, now if he is running his mouth again, thats certaintly a d-bag thing to do.

he's written a BOOK telling details. Such as Sandra Bullock's PR person (or someone like that) called to alert him the news was about to bust out about his affair. He has Sandra come to his office (which I find odd for a number of reasons) and there he gives her all the sordid details of his affair. But makes sure she knows he NEVER loved the ho he was screwing around with. Then he says,"Sandra broke down and her small frame was just shaking all over as she sobbed and sobbed. I just sat there at my desk watching her and didn't go to her" He goes on to say once she was finished sobbing, she stood and put on her sunglasses and walked out.

He seems like a cold blooded piece of crap. He also indicated that his world had had to revolve around Sandy before so now he's doing what makes him happy. Realllllllllllllllllly? I thought he was doing that whle he and SANDY were married.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:53 AM

9,352 posts, read 20,024,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
he's written a BOOK telling details. Such as Sandra Bullock's PR person (or someone like that) called to alert him the news was about to bust out about his affair. He has Sandra come to his office (which I find odd for a number of reasons) and there he gives her all the sordid details of his affair. But makes sure she knows he NEVER loved the ho he was screwing around with. Then he says,"Sandra broke down and her small frame was just shaking all over as she sobbed and sobbed. I just sat there at my desk watching her and didn't go to her" He goes on to say once she was finished sobbing, she stood and put on her sunglasses and walked out.

He seems like a cold blooded piece of crap. He also indicated that his world had had to revolve around Sandy before so now he's doing what makes him happy. Realllllllllllllllllly? I thought he was doing that whle he and SANDY were married.

wow..... just WOW...... what an azz he has turned out to be .... good riddance for sandra b. .... just a shame it had to play out like it has......

Old 05-05-2011, 12:11 PM

99 posts, read 123,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

Ewww... that's sickening. Seems as though he has some serious personality flaws.

But hey, you reap what you sow... and Sandra is the type of woman, I believe, that doesn't find complete fulfillment in a man...I think she is bouncing back quite nicely... from what I can tell anyway.

Old 05-05-2011, 12:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times
and he's still running his mouth. He is a real POS

Sandra Bullock skewered again by Jesse James (http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Sandra+Bullock+skewered+again+Jesse+James/4733925/story.html - broken link)

Old 05-05-2011, 01:34 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,869 times
He reminds me of a little neo nazi baby hitler. Or maybe that's just his hateful racist rants!!!

Last edited by supermanpansy; 05-05-2011 at 01:44 PM..

Old 05-06-2011, 06:27 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,588,779 times
Question: what is his book about and who (other than a person in the celeb rags) is he?, or rather, what has he accomplished?.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:01 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,910,103 times
Hmmm... one idiot D-bag (JJ) telling tales to another idiot D-bag (HS).

How un-surprising.

Old 05-06-2011, 08:47 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,844,907 times
Snicker-snicker

gbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
He reminds me of a little neo nazi baby hitler. Or maybe that's just his hateful racist rants!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities