Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2022, 03:19 PM

3,250 posts, read 6,316,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californian27 View Post
It’s concerning how he’s leading warnock right now.
Herschel Walker would be a fantastic additon to the senate and I hope he beats Warnock!

Quote:
What am I able to do exactly?
Support Team Herschel. Warnock is an excellent debater and Walker needs all the help he can get.

teamherschel.com

Quote:
How will this affect America overall?
It might prevent the Biden regime from doing more damage to the American economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkasf View Post
I believe Mr Walker is another candidate that was back by Trump in the primary as was Dr Oz in PA In the case of PA, Republicans had a fair chance of retaining that open Senate seat.....that possibility has dimmed since Dr Oz won the primary. Race in GA looks closer though. The election is not this coming Tuesday......so, the situation could change by Nov.
I think Dr. Oz is a much better choice than the Jeb Bush supporting hedge fund manager from the George Bush administration that he beat out. Fetterman is a piece of thrash and Dr. Oz should be up by 10 points.

Most people in California will not care who wins in GA or PA. If you take a survey of people under 30 in CA I predict most of them cannot even name both of the current California senators.

Old 09-16-2022, 04:15 PM

3,416 posts, read 2,471,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Did you really just post this with the current "politicians" we have now?
Lol, right? No one has any business making a statement like that as long as Pelosi and Feinstein still represent California in DC.

Old 09-16-2022, 06:16 PM

2,992 posts, read 1,577,656 times
Won't affect me at all except for who the jokes from late night comedians are aimed at.

Old 09-16-2022, 06:19 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,913,608 times
Georgians sure as heck don't need Californians telling them how to vote! California is the LAST state any state's voters should follow for advice!!

Old 09-16-2022, 06:21 PM

21,772 posts, read 16,431,796 times
Yeah this thread will last in the California state forum instead of being moved to P&OC … sure.

Old 09-16-2022, 06:24 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,913,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
David Pakman does a good job of showing just how inarticulate and incapable of speaking even in the most elementary political manner Herschel Walker is. It's astounding. The guy is literally a talking head puppet propped up by special interests. He appears not to even be able to read a script. Has he finally agreed to a debate? That would be absolutely cringeworthy. I don't think I could even watch.

And how is someone like that supposed to be good for the entire state of Georgia? (not special interests... the entire state)

California has its own set of problems, unfortunately. Kamala Harris's word salad as V.P. is concerning. In a way, she's as inarticulate as Herschel Walker.
Kamala is MORE inarticulate than Herschel! FOR REAL!! Biden's press secretary Jean Piere is in the same "league" as Kamala!! Reading the wrong page of her responses playbook is common practice! It's unbelievable how totally incompetent she is!!

Old 09-16-2022, 06:30 PM

6,321 posts, read 7,071,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
California is not as idiotic as Georgia. The more those red states do stupid, mindless things like that, the less I want to be connected to them in any way, shape, or form.
You live in MONTCLAIR and think Georgia does "stupid, mindless things like that, the less I want to be connected to them in any shape or form"

It has been a LONG time since I lived in Berkeley and that area....but how do the rich, blessed folks of Montclair keep the poor, downtrodden, victims of capitalism from thrashing your homes and lifestyle??

Did you guys build a wall?? Do you have 24/7 armed police patrols to protect your homes?? Do you subscribe to security systems and have wired your home??

Really, this is a serious question. Being rich is one thing. Staying rich in a society that is falling apart is much more, more difficult.

In this NON-FICTION book, the BIG TECH folks are convinced that are society will fall apart. Their question is once the security people we PAY to protect us realize that money has no value, but a gun does.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/sep/04/super-rich-prepper-bunkers-apocalypse-survival-richest-rushkoff

What will keep the security people from killing their employers??

So what are the plans for Montclair?? Again, a serious question. Trust me, our family wealth was gone in less than a decade 12 time zones on the other side of the planet.

For those folks that have never been to Montclair...Here is the Wilkipedia entry, be sure to read BETWEEN the lines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montclair,_Oakland,_California

Last edited by 509; 09-16-2022 at 06:42 PM..

Old 09-16-2022, 07:53 PM

4,433 posts, read 2,472,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Yeah this thread will last in the California state forum instead of being moved to P&OC … sure.

Thread title should've been: California and the price of tea in China.

Old 09-17-2022, 07:23 AM

13,827 posts, read 29,982,693 times
This isn't a California topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California