Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 08:00 PM

1 posts, read 4,382 times

Advertisements

I applaud you for the investigation and checking out before you enroll in a program. I was with PPL years ago and looked very hard at Ameriplan. The concept is great, the plans are needed by many people and if you have the right up line with coaching and training skills, you can do very well. I left PPL and went ahead with a program that actually has both type of plans plus more to market. FYI, it is Team Liberty. I can answer any specific questions if you have about it by sending me an email. The description site if you want is earnliberty.com I like the program because it is different than most because it works, has no charge backs, no monthly quotas and has an above average commission plan.

Last edited by rvgindy; 06-21-2007 at 08:10 PM..

Old 06-24-2007, 08:35 AM

1 posts, read 4,365 times
Default Hello all

I have been looking into network marketing opportunities and had some of the same views that many of you do. At first I thought they were all "pyramid schemes" as many of you have suggested. Now I see the opportunity with a very different mindset and found network marketing to be a wonderful opportunity if you learn to do it the right way.

After much research and studying on my own, I found a wonderful company that explains the truth about network marketing and how it can be a very lucrative business if it is done with integrety and honesty. We all have been taught to believe that all network marketing are schemes. That is not true. If you are interested you can GOOGLE this site and see for yourself. Let me know what you think. www.leadersclub.com/33679

This is my link and I help people learn the truth about network marketing.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Last edited by beachplum; 06-24-2007 at 08:53 AM..

Old 06-26-2007, 04:32 PM

1 posts, read 4,352 times
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
ncbound - If you're looking for anything else to do at home, I'd be glad to give you some links, sites, etc that will perhaps help you. I know many who work from home.......
Can you give me some links to work from home?

Old 07-06-2007, 06:18 AM

1 posts, read 4,314 times
Default Ameriplan

Can anyone tell me their thoughts & experience with Ameriplan?

Old 07-06-2007, 02:09 PM

113 posts, read 496,167 times
Careful! Prepaid legal is a pyramid scheme or multi-level marketing, if you will. Can be horrible if you get the wrong "Uplink".

Old 07-08-2007, 04:49 PM

1 posts, read 4,300 times
To Free & Clear, asking for thoughts on AmeriPlan:
My wife and I own a small insurance agency and were actively looking for a good dental product to offer our clients. We discovered AmeriPlan 4 years ago and have been very pleased with our decision to represent that company as IBOs (Independent Business Owners). The reason is (in our opinion) AmeriPlan offers a premier dental discount plan that is clearly better than any dental insurance we have investigated.

AmeriPlan has a very good 15 year track record for helping people save significant amounts of money through their dental network. AmeriPlan is rolling out new products and we're excited about the potential. The opportunity to make good money with AmeriPlan depends on your attitude and work ethic. They use a network marketing business model (or multi level marketing [MLM] model). You have to decide for yourself if you want to get involved with that type of marketing. It is not only a legitimate model, but is extremely appealing for those who want to work outside the corporate environment or want to earn what they are worth.
Hope this helps.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:14 PM

1 posts, read 4,269 times
can tell me how you actually make your money and do you have to pay them anything?

Old 08-24-2007, 08:26 AM

1 posts, read 4,179 times
Did you ever find a legitamate internet job? I'm also looking and just seem to be banging my head against the wall with all the scammers out there.
Please let me know it you found one.
Thanks Maggie

Old 09-11-2007, 03:37 PM

1 posts, read 4,111 times
Cool Research is key

The most important piece of getting into any network marketing model is to ensure they actually sell a "product". And, would YOU use the product yourself and recommend it? I find that referring people to products rather than "selling" them on something they don't really need is key to success. do your research, find a product you can proudly REFER to others! My rule of thumb... if you can offer a money back guarantee, then you've got yourself a decent product. I chose Market America because of its wide range of products and options that I can offer my customers. Good luck and feel free to email me if you have any questions. This is my webportal for those who'd like to take a peek. Market America :: Built on Product. Powered by People.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:07 PM

3 posts, read 10,241 times
Check ripoff-report for new info on Ameriplan. Seems they did some investigating on the company, and they actually ENDORSE Ameriplan now. I signed up a couple days ago as a member, and right after we settle in our new house in a couple weeks, I will be joining as an IBO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business