Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 11:48 AM

239 posts, read 355,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmg1 View Post
D'oh, it's quite obvious that your boy Kyle has a good chance of being on top this year when the Chase begins.

He will screw up that opportunity just like last year!

So your post is meaningless.

You can "quote" me on that!!
Choker Ace Part 2 .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 01:17 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,004,805 times
How funny, you guys all bash KB but not a single one of you closet trolls have admitted who your driver is?? I would love to know, especially since you're all NASCAR experts & fortune tellers

Old 07-06-2009, 01:50 PM

551 posts, read 856,998 times
My favorite driver is Jeff Gordon, but I root for all the Hendrick drivers. I like Dale Jr for the person he is, I wish his driving was better IMO.

I also like Tony Stewart. He's a great driver and has finally mellowed out and not so scarcastic anymore.

If I would pick a new driver to replace Jeff, I like Joey Logano.

I like to kid about Kyle, and as I have said many times, he is a very talented driver. I'm glad he wears the "black hat". I love seeing him racing the leaders almost every Sunday, but I also delight when I see him crash into the wall as well.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
My favorite driver is Jeff Gordon, but I root for all the Hendrick drivers. I like Dale Jr for the person he is, I wish his driving was better IMO.

I also like Tony Stewart. He's a great driver and has finally mellowed out and not so scarcastic anymore.

I like to kid about Kyle, and as I have said many times, he is a very talented driver. I'm glad he wears the "black hat". I love seeing him racing the leaders almost every Sunday, but I also delight when I see him crash into the wall as well.
Hey thanks for answering the question. Glad someone stepped forward So now i can bash JR and Jeffy?? J/K

Like Tony mellowing out, KB will do the same, with age! And when he does, watch out...He will be as dangerous as the #14/48.

Logano is going to be one to watch as well, he's showing the patience and gaining experience every week.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:11 PM

1,594 posts, read 5,286,755 times
Just a reminder about our forum rules:

"Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website. This includes Direct Messages and Reputation Comments.

If you disagree with something, say so, but explain WHY.

Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued. This is not a chat room - when people hi-jack threads by posting messages that are of interest to only few people, the threads often stop being useful discussions of initial topics."

Old 07-09-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
How funny, you guys all bash KB but not a single one of you closet trolls have admitted who your driver is?? I would love to know, especially since you're all NASCAR experts & fortune tellers
Still waiting??? ... Come on basher's, lets hear it?

Quote:

Only David has come forward ...

Old 07-09-2009, 01:07 PM

239 posts, read 355,946 times
[quote=pokrplr;9678336]Still waiting??? ... Come on basher's, lets hear it?

Isnt that like the pot calling the kettle black.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:08 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,809,416 times
Quote:
Still waiting??? ... Come on basher's, lets hear it?
Mine is Jeff Gordon.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Mine is Jeff Gordon.
Beautiful! Now there's 2 that admit who there driver is....For the rest of you, stay in the closet and only come out when KB has a bad day

Old 07-09-2009, 07:33 PM

3,870 posts, read 4,089,314 times
Quote:
Beautiful! Now there's 2 that admit who there driver is....For the rest of you, stay in the closet and only come out when KB has a bad day
Come on poker, you know that most of them are over88ted fans. They're upset, and need to take out their frustrations on the Shrubber. That's cool, it's better than going up on a water-tower with a high powered rifle, and taking it out on innocent people. So it's a good thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing