Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2009, 09:25 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,004,244 times

Advertisements

Did someone say "ANOTHER" Win?? Good thing it wasn't RAIN shortened, I'd hate to win a race that way....

Thanks Harvick! Even ESPN knew what lap he had to pit on, maybe he should dial into them next week...

Old 07-19-2009, 05:01 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,801,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
Did someone say "ANOTHER" Win?? Good thing it wasn't RAIN shortened, I'd hate to win a race that way....

Thanks Harvick! Even ESPN knew what lap he had to pit on, maybe he should dial into them next week...
Nationwide win. Who cares?

Old 07-19-2009, 08:20 PM

3,870 posts, read 4,088,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Nationwide win. Who cares?
Well obviously you guys do, for you claim that Jr. has won a championship before............a Busch championship. So that means you all care about it.................so there! Although it's called the Nationwide series, it's still the Busch series! Even Jr. fans can figure that one out, I think.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:27 PM

555 posts, read 1,574,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Well obviously you guys do, for you claim that Jr. has won a championship before............a Busch championship. So that means you all care about it.................so there! Although it's called the Nationwide series, it's still the Busch series! Even Jr. fans can figure that one out, I think.
Except Jr won a championship in that series when it actually meant something. He wasn't running a car that was leaps and bounds better than everybody else

Old 07-20-2009, 09:26 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,202,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wGoshen View Post
Except Jr won a championship in that series when it actually meant something. He wasn't running a car that was leaps and bounds better than everybody else
Even Rusty said 2 NNS races ago they need to get Gibb's Toyotas in tech and strip em down. At any given time anymore in NNS 3 or 4 of the top 5 are Yotas all race long. Look at Logano winning in his rookie year, look at the #32 dollar general car Kryle drove a couple times last year that finished 2nd Sat nite. It's like Clint Bowyer said once "You could put a monkey in one of those Yota's and he could win".

When Jr. won his Busch series Championships he didn't also have 5 years of Cup experience like Kryle the fraud has.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:56 AM

3,870 posts, read 4,088,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlabel View Post
Even Rusty said 2 NNS races ago they need to get Gibb's Toyotas in tech and strip em down. At any given time anymore in NNS 3 or 4 of the top 5 are Yotas all race long. Look at Logano winning in his rookie year, look at the #32 dollar general car Kryle drove a couple times last year that finished 2nd Sat nite. It's like Clint Bowyer said once "You could put a monkey in one of those Yota's and he could win".

When Jr. won his Busch series Championships he didn't also have 5 years of Cup experience like Kryle the fraud has.
At least you all will still be able to watch your boy Jr. on Sundays next season..............in the T.V. booth.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:02 AM

551 posts, read 856,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlabel View Post

I'm not sure if I would go as far and say that JGR is cheating. They do have the technology and money far and above most others in the Nationwide series.

Maybe Nationwide should turn into an IROC type of series. Make all the cars the same. Through in some Sprint Cup drivers and if a Nationwide regular can beat them then they would have a great opportunity to move up to Sprint Cup.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:32 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,004,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
At least you all will still be able to watch your boy Jr. on Sundays next season..............in the T.V. booth.
LMAO!! Pats - XLabel has to bash and put down anything to do with JGR or Kyle winning...When you root for two winless teams like Juunyer and the Lions, life's gotta be just bitter.....

Old 07-20-2009, 10:50 AM

1,069 posts, read 3,202,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
LMAO!! Pats - XLabel has to bash and put down anything to do with JGR or Kyle winning...When you root for two winless teams like Juunyer and the Lions, life's gotta be just bitter.....
Life is hardly bitter.... it's humorous when Kyle hasn't had a top 5 in Cup since May 2nd and clinging to life trying to stay in the chase. I like Lagono so it's not a JGR thing.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:59 AM

551 posts, read 856,887 times
I also like Lagono....I didn't catch the Countdown to Green on Saturday's race...How come Loagono wasn't racing? (Or did I just not see him, didn't watch the entire race).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing