Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 07:08 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,404,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
Harvick is still 39....at least until December 8th. Jimmie Johnson turned 40 about 2 weeks ago. Jimmie has 2 more years on his contract - he just resigned. He also said that it won't be the last. Kenseth is the oldest by a couple years 0 of the 3 you listed. He's 43. Tony and Jeff are both 44.

The next 4-5 years, we're going to lose a lot of talent. Yeah, I know there's going to be rookies and newbies, but for many of us, we're not interested in them. I know once Harvick retires, I'm done. I wasn't sure I would go on without Earnhardt.....then I became a Harvick and Stewart fan. I like guys who aren't afraid to punch the pretty boys when they've been wronged.....The day Tony clocked Robby Gordon in the garage was epic....a classic Tony Stewart move and man pretty much every one wanted to clock that putz.

Today was a sad day for me....a day I've been dreading for 2 years. It really sucks because I know the chances of him ever racing in my neck of the woods is really slime....my local track is the Canandaigua Motorsports Park. At least, I have one more year of Watkins Glen!
I'm glad Stuart is retiring, he is a talented driver but he is a crybaby and a bully. Throwing your helmet is not the sign of a real tough guy.

The guy hasn't won in two years so clearly his talent tank is running on empty.

I do give him credit along with Gordon for knowing when it's time to join club DW. (done winning)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 10:46 AM

15,479 posts, read 15,643,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
I'm glad Stuart is retiring, he is a talented driver but he is a crybaby and a bully. Throwing your helmet is not the sign of a real tough guy.

The guy hasn't won in two years so clearly his talent tank is running on empty.

I do give him credit along with Gordon for knowing when it's time to join club DW. (done winning)
If you're going to whine about Tony, at least spell his last name correctly!

He hasn't won because he missed a number of races. He almost lost his leg! He couldn't race for several months....the man couldn't even walk! And he missed races last year after the accident in Canandaigua.

Speaking of talent tanks.....how many races you won? How many championships you got? How many racing records you got? How many of them are in a variety of cars like him? Until you do what he, Jeff, Jimmie, Dale, Richard, AJ, Mario, Dario, Schumacher, etc have done, shut up. You have no idea what it's like to be that caliber of a race car driver. These guys give up there own lives for racing. Some have died for this sport. And here you are raging on a guy and you can't even spell his name!

Old 10-01-2015, 10:56 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,404,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
If you're going to whine about Tony, at least spell his last name correctly!

He hasn't won because he missed a number of races. He almost lost his leg! He couldn't race for several months....the man couldn't even walk! And he missed races last year after the accident in Canandaigua.

Speaking of talent tanks.....how many races you won? How many championships you got? How many racing records you got? How many of them are in a variety of cars like him? Until you do what he, Jeff, Jimmie, Dale, Richard, AJ, Mario, Dario, Schumacher, etc have done, shut up. You have no idea what it's like to be that caliber of a race car driver. These guys give up there own lives for racing. Some have died for this sport. And here you are raging on a guy and you can't even spell his name!
Since I don't faun over your driver like you do I have no interest in learning the correct spelling of his name.

On your second question probably the same amount of races you have won.

I have to ask, why get your panties in a wad because I don't like your driver, and my last question are you more than 15 years old?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing