View Single Post

Old 11-19-2023, 08:34 AM
GoCardinals

6,114 posts, read 3,143,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
People who listen to the menace satan and his hoards usually have no hope, and many people just fall into suicide.......... See satan was there when God created man to be His family in the world, which rejected satan and his arrogance so satan made his plan to stop God plan and his creation in the earth............ In the earth, Guyana has the highest suicide rate in the world with 40 percent fall there this year 2023.......... People can ignore this call of the dark spirits just by resisting ........ With Jesus, Many believers can pray and rip these dark spirits out of their place to be resisting with prayer called `authority of the believer `
From what I understand Islam is THE ONLY religion that provides good HOPE for the hereafter. And that too IF one supports his faith in God by worship AND by works (try to live a morally cautious life, and put your best efforts in doing what’s good and avoiding what’s forbidden. If you make a mistake or a sin, MAKE UP FOR IT and THEN repent with full honesty and intention to not do it again).

All other faiths provide “Guarantee” without much of a focus on works. All you need is to have is the belief. And a guarantee of Heaven is provided.

And to me, it’s only wishful thinking.

But again, we are free to make our choices.
I think we should use our intelligence and logic to do our research and arrive to logically solid conclusions and make wise choices - because in the end, we will be responsible for our choices.