View Single Post

Old 09-14-2022, 04:39 PM
Ellis Bell

15,754 posts, read 7,704,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Born again Man ... is alive in the Holy Spirit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus'Truth View Post
A person has to die before they can be born again.

When one wants to be saved and born again, they have to confess and repent of their sins to Jesus...they have to crucify themselves with Jesus to sin...they have to die to the sins of the world and promise to live to please Jesus.

They have to believe that Jesus' blood washes away those sins and purifies us and we receive the Holy Spirit.

We are then born again without any sins like a new born baby.

We then live our lives living up to that.

No die no born again.
Quote:
A person has to die before they can be born again.
And yet, that is not what Christ told Nicodemus; "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

I was born again at age 9 and trust, I'm not dead yet. (still though a Doubting Thomas, until age 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
and ask for forgiveness. (for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God)
Quote:
Right, of course, we come to Jesus and confess and repent of our sins and we come to him for forgiveness.
Most importantly ask for forgiveness, otherwise the rest is a moot point.