View Single Post

Old 03-23-2021, 10:47 AM
erasure

27,076 posts, read 23,048,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Oh, please, erasure; you know full well the invitation is a) Putin posturing to his public, and b) a trap, an opportunity for P to show what a good propagandist he is. Gawd, I hate those debate ploys. The Soviet Union is alive and well.

This isn't even disputable for anyone who knows Russia. Full stop.

...And of course, as it was expected, Russian propaganda machine took the full advantage of the whole incident and made Putin yet again a super star hit ( as he was not already as it is.)
Watch this yesterday's episode of the Russian "60 minutes" - from 2:46 they are saying that "Biden simply got scared to debate with Putin, but they in the US have a bigger scare at this point, since their Commander-in chief collapsed three times while climbing the stairs of the airplane."
Then they quote Tucker Carlson, and show his segment ( where it's really painful to watch Biden, I have to admit - I haven't seen the whole scene before.)

Then they proceed to Sean Hannity, who is saying that "It becomes the concern of the national security, since it's not only me, Sean Hannity, that sees the poor shape Biden is in, but the rest of the world, the hostile to US regimes including. ( Russians; "This must be us." )
And then of course they proceed to the full show of Putin, who meanwhile enjoys his week-end in Siberia with Defense Minister S. Shoigu. The hills they climb, the clothes they wear, the food they eat ( all made in Russia of course, including vodka that they ( tasteful hint) might have been drinking as well while on the trip.)

Oh boy...
With other words - who could have thought that this whole "killergate" thing would have turned out any differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akUeHjsf3Cc&t=574s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVisjousxYU