View Single Post

Old 07-21-2013, 11:44 AM
DazedandAmused

220 posts, read 366,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 404namenotfound View Post
Dazed, we are both in our 20's. I have not talked about sleeping arrangements. I actually should have had the foresight to bring that up when she first brought up the idea. Now its like we have made plans for everything but that.

There is a bit of a back story to this where we have been friends for a little while and I don't know if this is just her being very comfortable around me or wanting something now. She actually made an excuse for coming up that I know is mostly BS, so its like she doesn't want to sound desperate but I know she just wants to see me. So I really don't want to make this awkward by bringing it up over the phone as her intentions could range from she just wants to hang and see what I'm like in large doses to wanting me in a bad way. She's been rather mixed on that.

So with that out there you don't think it would be awkward to ask her about sleeping together (not that I would blatantly ask about sex but it would kind of imply that)?

Actually now that I think about it, she can't have a problem with anything she leads the charge on. So I should probably just let her determine how far this goes.

No it wouldn't be wise to talk about it over the phone. Wait till she comes to see you. Important that you understand something: she's agreed to stay with you for 3 days and you haven't talked about sleeping arrangements. Believe me, it's understood that she assumes she will be sleeping with you.