View Single Post

Old 11-02-2007, 07:42 PM
sierraAZ

42,831 posts, read 88,531,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
I've Just Recently Had To Dye My Hair To Cover My Incoming Grey Hairs! I Also Have To Highlight The Blonde Back In. Any Ideas As To A Good Organic Hair Dye. Any Suggestions Would Be Wonderful! Thanks, Dee
I've been very happy with NaturColor since I discovered it.

Welcome to Naturcolor (http://www.naturcolor.com/naturcolor/ - broken link)

I didn't think it would cover gray hair, but it does and it doesn't dry and damage my hair. It's not very easy to find. Don't know what the matter is with this Italian company... It seems like they don't care very much about selling a wonderful product (as you can figure from their website as well), IMO. The first time I looked at this website there was only Italian contact info, I believe.

In my area Wild Oats (probably Whole Foods, too - they acquired Wild Oats recently; haven't paid attention if Wild Oats already changed name) and New Life Health Center carry it.

Whole Foods Market

New life Health Center

This hair dye combined with a good hair dryer (I didn't really believe it matters) - Sedu Ultrapower Professional Hair Dryer, Free Shipping - made my hair very healthy. Then I got it messed up trying to get another perm after so many years (hoping they've improved ), but that's another story... It'll get healthy again.

Wish you good hair days!