Thread: Not By Chance
View Single Post

Old 06-28-2010, 12:07 AM
GldnRule

12,595 posts, read 6,758,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Your anger and self loathing are really flowing tonight ain't they.
We know you go off the deep-end for shock effect (you have admitted that to me in a different thread, remember?), but do you realize how utterly foolish it makes you look, not that I give a damn.
I'm not angry at all!
You must be forgetting my "Initiated Amusement"!

Not only that...any thread that tries to dismiss evolution...I'm not gonna give myself a headache debating it. If someone has sense, awareness, and basic education...and still dismisses evolution...that's a Dude that's too far out there for me to deal with. But I digress.

Look, you guys' response is so predictable that it's easy to enlist you to my entertainment.

I'll tell ya though...you guys outdid yourselves tonight. Thanks.

BTW...You guys are confusing basic critical thought with the "history of science". But then in a broad sense all "knowledge" is "science"...heck, the word "science" itself comes from the Latin and translates "knowledge". So heeeeeeeey....it's ALLLLLLL science!! Sorta like Feyerabend's epistemological anarchism.

OK...I got one for you guys now...After all, now I owe ya one!

Hey Grog, what happen to your lip?
Ugh..try to mate with woman Cronk want. Cronk hit Grog in mouth.
But Grog...Cronk can't hit you while he is sleeping. Mate with her then.
Ummmmmm, let see:
Grog want woman Cronk want.
Cronk hit Grog for that.
Grog still want woman...but no want to get hit.
Cronk no hit while asleep.
Grog wait till Cronk asleep to mate with woman...then Grog get woman and not get hit by Cronk. Cronk know what to do now.
Cronk just invent logic and reason but bet not get credit for it. Oh well...still get woman...and not get bloody lip.

CHEERS FELLAS!!!