View Single Post

Old 08-06-2009, 05:16 PM
wpcp

50 posts, read 120,237 times

Advertisements

i went to australia 5 years ago for 3 weeks with people to poeople and just fell in love with the place. i am now highly considering moving to australia.

schools? how does the school year work, breaks, start, finish...? uniforms? time in school?.......(public schools)

where? where would you recommend to live? i was think victoria or new south wales?

when? when is the best time (of the year) to move?

how are jobs and housing and stuff doing?

has anyone moved from america? i will be moving from america and living my family behind. it will just be me and my son Kaiden, who is now 1 years old. i will visit, but that wil probably be just once a year, like around christmas for maybe two weeks. like i feel that they will be extremely sad because we will be so far away from them and they will miss out on Kaiden growing up and going to things like graduation, and if i get remarried and hve more kids and stuff. like they wiil probably come to australia sometimes, but my mom is 55 and dad 50, it is going to be hard for them to travel all that why, especially ten, twenty years from now. compared to when i was going up our families were close. every week or every other week we (brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles....) will gather at either my hoouse or my grandmas and we will barbeque and hang out and stuff the whole day. i justfeel like iots going to be really hard for us, like happy, but sad too. they dont know that i want to move to australia yet.

any info would be very helpful. thanks

also have done research for the past two years in moving to and about australia, just want some info from people that live in australia. me and kaiden will be moving in either 2010 or 2011, probably 2011. thanks again.