Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:58 AM

308 posts, read 799,245 times

Advertisements

I emailed Home Depot last week and it certainly looks like they will be building there soon.The following is the 1 sentence reply i received from them:
[SIZE=2]The specific opening information of the Falling Waters, WV Home Depot is not yet available.

[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 10:56 AM

Its True About Closing Some Non Profit Stores But They Will Be Building New Stores To Replace The Poor Ones Including Spring Mills But Probably Won't Be Open For About 6-9 Months

Old 05-28-2008, 12:51 PM

I have now been told that Burger King will now be part of the area joining Taco Bell and Bob Evans but i also heard a rumor that Rite Aid has pulled out.

Old 05-28-2008, 05:55 PM

13,927 posts, read 39,297,259 times
I thought there was a drug store across the road in that little strip mall.....

Old 05-29-2008, 06:21 AM

1,502 posts, read 7,379,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I thought there was a drug store across the road in that little strip mall.....
Yeah, there is a Reed's pharmacy. I don't want a Rite Aide.

Old 05-29-2008, 12:10 PM

Rite Aide Sucks...used them for 6 months for Dibeties meds...ran out day before I seen my dr for re fills...When I took new Rx in to be filled. Sorry it will be 3 DAYS before we can fill this. I asked are you out of the meds...OH No just that far behind in filling the orders! Then the pharnist left for a 2 hr lunch!!!! Needless to say to the Rx else where. A friend delt with them 1st time they filled the Rx right...but on the refill gave her the WRONG meds...she ended up in the hospital...code blue!! I will tell anyone that asks Dont use the Rite Aide in Martinsburg...unless you want a death sentance!!

Old 05-29-2008, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Rite Aide Sucks...used them for 6 months for Dibeties meds...ran out day before I seen my dr for re fills...When I took new Rx in to be filled. Sorry it will be 3 DAYS before we can fill this. I asked are you out of the meds...OH No just that far behind in filling the orders! Then the pharnist left for a 2 hr lunch!!!! Needless to say to the Rx else where. A friend delt with them 1st time they filled the Rx right...but on the refill gave her the WRONG meds...she ended up in the hospital...code blue!! I will tell anyone that asks Dont use the Rite Aide in Martinsburg...unless you want a death sentance!!
I thought it was just me, every time I went to Rite Aide (in Pasadena, MD) it was always a 3 or 4 hour wait. I would have my screaming in pain son with me and they would never rush it. I once had a sinus infection in such pain my husband took the Rx there and of course a 3 hour wait and he went back 30 minutes before closing to pick it up and he was told to come back the next day.

I found an Epic pharmacy and loved it, used it for years before moving. I believe the Reed's pharmacy might be an epic so I would use that if so.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:43 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janipoo View Post
Good grief, a Rite Aide, they built one on every corner where I moved from. How many drug stores are needed . I always like the Epic ones so I will be doing my prescriptions at Reeds.
I think demographics decide where they put those- % population of prescription drug users, plus the convenience store angle they run on.
Not sure if we're seeing the end of old fashioned drug stores with this new walmart $4 plan they're advertizing. Time will tell.

Old 05-29-2008, 03:42 PM

The Rite Aide in Martinsburg has always sucked!! Even my Grandparents warned me about it when I 1st moved here 32 years ago!!

Old 06-17-2008, 10:03 AM

This was in the Journal

Development to feature mix

No mention of Home Depot. What do they need more townhouses for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia