Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2023, 07:48 AM

4,297 posts, read 1,555,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I'll need to see that footage. Why are we not 'allowed' to see our own footage? Some supposed security risk?
And that's the crux. The secrecy feeds into the conspiratorial nature of the topic, but the secrecy is apparently due to "national security". We haven't released all the JFK files yet, never mind releasing this kind of footage.

Governments don't do themselves a lot of favors in matters like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2023, 11:39 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I'll need to see that footage. Why are we not 'allowed' to see our own footage? Some supposed security risk?
A portion of UFO's are military test aircraft, nuff said.

Some are something else.

The military loves being able to obscure their developmental stuff with "e-camoflauge".

Old 07-10-2023, 11:47 AM

15,796 posts, read 20,493,343 times
All these recently developments sure are making things interesting....

Where's my popcorn

Old 07-11-2023, 05:42 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,134,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2023 View Post
There is plenty of evidence. The recently released videos from the pentagon where in interviews the pilots said out right they are alien crafts.The USA declared them a national security risk and they don”t do that with imaginary objects.There are hundreds of eyewitness accounts from US service men and women not to mention other countries service people.Literally hundreds of airline pilots.Even a few US presidents have been eyewitness . There is a video of a UFO in-front of a war ship it hovers and then disappears under the water plenty of eye witnesses.A pentagon released video.The evidence is there but no one wants to believe it.
I suspect a lot are robot ships because thats what we would do first.We would even take samples so we would have to expect them to do the same.Our signal has only gone out about 100 120 light years so we have barely been heard yet.I would say there are a least a couple of near by civilizations.
I think they are afraid of us we are a violent civilization we kill each other daily in war the planet of the apes.They know we want to get our hands on their tech and are likely worried about it.
Violent yes. But for very good reason. In order for any species to survive on a planet chock full of millions of hungry organisms both big and small, that species must fight in order to survive. The more intelligent a species is, the more creative it becomes in order to protect itself and eat, if not, it would die off. There is no other way. Any advanced species would know this coming to this planet and its dangers. If these aliens do exist, they are here for this planet's abundant life in many forms, both simple and intelligent that exists in every corner of this planet.

Old 07-11-2023, 05:59 AM

4,418 posts, read 2,941,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
There are plenty of photos and videos of UFO, take your choice, again many videos and photos. However, a video, photo, regardless of its quality, will never ever be absolute evidence. As far as material, there are claims from government sources state they are in position of material, except you and I aren't privy to such material. This claim from highly classified government officials is unprecedented.
No. Only fuzzy videos of white dots from far away. Give me some links to these videos. Everyone has smart phones and the ability to upload to YouTube. Show me the evidence

Old 07-11-2023, 06:19 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,134,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
No. Only fuzzy videos of white dots from far away. Give me some links to these videos. Everyone has smart phones and the ability to upload to YouTube. Show me the evidence
Again, photos and video is not proof. Smart phones are not very good cameras anyway. Here is one photo and a video. Thousands are available for your enjoyment. Do a search, very easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD9r-eZmYWI

Old 07-11-2023, 09:33 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,263,704 times
Everyone please keep in mind: Members of Congress are not immune to lying or exaggerating for attention. Nor are they immune from crazy. Not saying any of that is necessarily true of Tim Burchett. I know nothing about him.

I am saying that being a member of Congress makes me distrust his word more, not less.

Old 07-11-2023, 11:46 AM

3,199 posts, read 1,665,647 times
When you see evidence of ancient civilization draw or sculpt aliens looking art onto walls or statues and then put themselves looking ordinary next to it. There has to be a basis or event for something like this, it's not some art form they decide to draw humanoids with space suits coming out of some lighted vehicles for fantasy.

And this is across multiple civilizations that have no involvement with each other.

Old 07-11-2023, 11:56 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,982,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Everyone please keep in mind: Members of Congress are not immune to lying or exaggerating for attention. Nor are they immune from crazy. Not saying any of that is necessarily true of Tim Burchett. I know nothing about him.

I am saying that being a member of Congress makes me distrust his word more, not less.
As I was going to say, considering the other members of elected government who come across as whackos on this or that................why not?

Old 07-11-2023, 02:43 PM

22,921 posts, read 28,263,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
When you see evidence of ancient civilization draw or sculpt aliens looking art onto walls or statues and then put themselves looking ordinary next to it. There has to be a basis or event for something like this, it's not some art form they decide to draw humanoids with space suits coming out of some lighted vehicles for fantasy.

And this is across multiple civilizations that have no involvement with each other.

By that same reasoning, one might imagine someone 2,000 years from now looking at our art and concluding, "Ah-ha! See. 21 century civilizations obviously had contact with Norse gods in funny hats."

My point: Art and mythology are not necessarily history. We can't pound that square peg into the round hole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal