Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2023, 11:30 PM

200 posts, read 111,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm sorry I do not understand your reply here, can you explain...Please?
If I have a nightmare, it's a bad sign or omen, I think. So I cancel all my plans for the day and put all the people I met the day before on my black list. I'm sure that nightmares don't happen previously to good things. They can't happen if I've met a good person. A nightmare is a warning.

One day I got a call from a man with an undefined number. He didn't give me his name, address, or company name, but he invited me to a test photoshoot supposedly for a modeling agency. I never wanted to be a model, especially because I'm only 5 feet and 1.42 inches tall. But this man convinced me that I would be paid well, and money is always money. He promised to meet me at the subway in his car and then take me to the agency. I was very hesitant, but I agreed. I was sure that nothing bad could happen to me at the subway.

But the night of the meeting I had a nightmare. I realized that it was a warning. I shouldn't have gone. But I decided that I would try anyway. Maybe it was just a dream. But on the subway, I fell into a hole between the train and the platform and injured my leg, so I couldn't come to the meeting. The man kept calling me and telling me that I should come even with an injured leg. Then I called my sister because it didn't seem normal to me. My sister answered that it was a fraud and that this man could not be trusted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2023, 07:30 AM

28,984 posts, read 30,384,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitori View Post
If I have a nightmare, it's a bad sign or omen, I think. So I cancel all my plans for the day and put all the people I met the day before on my black list. I'm sure that nightmares don't happen previously to good things. They can't happen if I've met a good person. A nightmare is a warning.

One day I got a call from a man with an undefined number. He didn't give me his name, address, or company name, but he invited me to a test photoshoot supposedly for a modeling agency. I never wanted to be a model, especially because I'm only 5 feet and 1.42 inches tall. But this man convinced me that I would be paid well, and money is always money. He promised to meet me at the subway in his car and then take me to the agency. I was very hesitant, but I agreed. I was sure that nothing bad could happen to me at the subway.

But the night of the meeting I had a nightmare. I realized that it was a warning. I shouldn't have gone. But I decided that I would try anyway. Maybe it was just a dream. But on the subway, I fell into a hole between the train and the platform and injured my leg, so I couldn't come to the meeting. The man kept calling me and telling me that I should come even with an injured leg. Then I called my sister because it didn't seem normal to me. My sister answered that it was a fraud and that this man could not be trusted.
Wow, thank you for sharing your story....there is no way you should ever meet with an unidentified man somewhere especially in this world....I'm so glad your sister told you it was a fraud...and you decided not to go, please never ever agree to go anywhere with a stranger....and thank you for explaining....

Old 03-14-2023, 06:51 PM

19,779 posts, read 20,368,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well, to each his own, and I mean that sincerely....I do most certainly do believe in it, for many reasons, but in the past, I've had 3 of those so real dreams that actually came true...believe it or not, and when I asked the people involved in those dreams, they were astonished...it was like I was watching it all play out from afar...one was my son's father, and he in astonishment asked, "how could you know that?"

so?????

and I'm not being snarky or challenging you, we're all entitled to our beliefs, it's just that I've had some really spiritual experiences with dreams...and otherwise.

However, I'm not versed on their meanings and the last two dreams I posted about, perplexed me, b/c I love animals very much and to hurt them like that intentionally really upset me...I cannot stand children or animals being hurt by human beings...as most people do...so, hence, the reason for my post.

Thanks so much though....
I can relate to this.

I've had dreams come true, in weird ways. I've even had dreams where I find out, "seen", information..hidden things. Or, things beyond my waking reality, at least. So I'm always a little on edge when I get a vivid experience within a dream.

Your dream, having to witness something crazy like that, that would be devastating, so I can understand that is painful. I would pray on that one, as an animal lover myself.. ~ Prayers for protection/comfort. ~ Dreams can be very emotionally disturbing. Think about the contrast it brings and perhaps find peace in that. Peace in what is real..

The perceived lack of control in the dream is often the most agonizing part of it.

Old 03-14-2023, 10:23 PM

28,984 posts, read 30,384,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I can relate to this.

I've had dreams come true, in weird ways. I've even had dreams where I find out, "seen", information..hidden things. Or, things beyond my waking reality, at least. So I'm always a little on edge when I get a vivid experience within a dream.

Your dream, having to witness something crazy like that, that would be devastating, so I can understand that is painful. I would pray on that one, as an animal lover myself.. ~ Prayers for protection/comfort. ~ Dreams can be very emotionally disturbing. Think about the contrast it brings and perhaps find peace in that. Peace in what is real..

The perceived lack of control in the dream is often the most agonizing part of it.
Thank you much....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal