Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 01:58 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times

Advertisements

In 6 days, it will be 7 years since this tragedy happened.
I still believe (though many scorned me) it was an alien abduction, and nothing has surfaced(bodies, bones, clothing, luggage etc.) to make me believe otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2021, 04:45 PM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysi...-by-officials/

Not clothes or bodies but..............

Old 03-03-2021, 08:04 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysi...-by-officials/

Not clothes or bodies but..............
One would have to go back to my post given at the time, and subsequent post to see what I feel was responsible for those supposedly plane parts being found.
I still believe it was an alien abduction, and evidence provided to date does nothing to dissuade that position.
A reasonable person would think that after 7 years, something from the interior of that craft would have surfaced somewhere.
For those unfamiliar with my posting back then, I had, and continue to have, the ability to "see" events as they are happening and unfolding.
On the night of this plane's disappearance, within seconds of hearing of the event, I had a vivid image of this plane (for lack of better words), being sucked into a spacecraft.
I posted images of what I "saw" at the time.

The reporter giving the information on the news that evening, had only stated these five words (A Malaysian airliner has disappeared) when I had the vision I posted back then.
It was an instantaneous vision, before he finished his commentary, or any facts were known.

The Indian ocean is vast, but still, within a 7 year period, some remains from it's passengers would have washed up somewhere.
Something as small as a cell phone , clothing, shoes, and yet nothing but a piece of the aircraft was found.

My original thoughts as to why this aircraft was abducted were for an alien race to study not only the people onboard, but it's cargo as well.
I still believe this principal, but also believe the plane was jettisoned once it's contents were emptied aboard the space craft.
This would explain a couple of things, mainly, why a part of the plane washed up on some distant shore, and the absence of any human, or personal belongings never being found.

Old 03-03-2021, 09:41 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
One of these days the mystery will be solved and the answer will not have anything to do with your vision of a UFO swallowing the plane. You already changed your story once they found some of the plane parts! First you claimed the aliens took the whole plane and passengers, then you claim they only held onto the passengers and discarded the plane (to explain the pieces of wreckage found).

You also do a song and a dance about how your visions do not work that way when asked where everything is now. To me, if you can see the plane captured, then you should know where they took them. It sounds like you go with the flow and make it up to fit the evidence. Just saying!

Old 03-04-2021, 12:08 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
What is so sad is that there are many people who lost loved ones who have no closure from this event. Maybe we can get a Remote Viewer to give us an idea of what they think happened?

Personally I still think it was something to do with the US agencies who destroyed it because the Chinese Silicon Valley employees who were on that flight may have taken some sensitive technology back with them. To me, it is inconceivable that the agencies do not have a good 'view' from space of all things flying in ALL areas of the world. Someone from the agencies knows what happened and they are not saying, and I do not think we can blame the aliens.

Old 03-04-2021, 12:30 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What is so sad is that there are many people who lost loved ones who have no closure from this event. Maybe we can get a Remote Viewer to give us an idea of what they think happened?

Personally I still think it was something to do with the US agencies who destroyed it because the Chinese Silicon Valley employees who were on that flight may have taken some sensitive technology back with them. To me, it is inconceivable that the agencies do not have a good 'view' from space of all things flying in ALL areas of the world. Someone from the agencies knows what happened and they are not saying, and I do not think we can blame the aliens.
Im surprised no one has thought to use remote viewing on this incident yet! What could it hurt at this point!

I agree with the OP though, I remember when I first heard about this the day it happened, the FIRST thing that popped into my mind was 'ABDUCTION of the entire plane'...I remember being concerned for the passengers and their families, I could not imagine how horrible it feels to know your loved ones are in the hands of 'something not human' and probably not on earth. For all we know, they could be kept in cages like animals in a lab...I hate to even think about this.

Old 03-04-2021, 01:27 AM

6,089 posts, read 3,330,622 times
I don’t know about this. As to the reason why not many parts have been recovered due to washing up on a shore somewhere, the plane must have entered the sea vertically.

As to how the plane even got to the point where it plunged vertically in the sea, it’s got to be the pilot. I know his family strongly denies that it was suicide, but the day before the flight, his family moves out of his house? That’s too much of a coincidence for me to overlook.

Why did the pilot deliberately hide the location where he was going to crash by turning off tracking? He didn’t want military jets to show up outside his window, I guess.

I understand that any theory, even the one I laid out here, does not fit perfectly without a shadow of a doubt.

But mass alien abduction? For what purpose? That’s absurd. If there are aliens that are abducting people, why not just grab a handful of people at a time?

Also, no way was the US military involved in some sort of shoot down. That’s incredibly absurd.

Old 03-04-2021, 02:51 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Quote:
Also, no way was the US military involved in some sort of shoot down. That’s incredibly absurd.
What is absurd about it? You think secrets are not protected? Thats what is absurd - that you even believe the agencies are not going to do whatever they can to protect things which they dont want falling into the hands of foreign powers. Once the flight has left the ground, what are they going to do? Sit back and watch their secrets fly off into the distance?

It was weeks/months before the Malays released the cargo list and even then there were doubts about it. Also, it is well known that some international flights are used to ship precious metals and other high security items

Forum Threads on MH370 - very detailed and interesting information
Above Top Secret Forum thread (391 pages)
Pprune Pilots Forum (592 pages)

Old 03-04-2021, 05:32 AM

6,089 posts, read 3,330,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What is absurd about it? You think secrets are not protected? Thats what is absurd - that you even believe the agencies are not going to do whatever they can to protect things which they dont want falling into the hands of foreign powers. Once the flight has left the ground, what are they going to do? Sit back and watch their secrets fly off into the distance?

It was weeks/months before the Malays released the cargo list and even then there were doubts about it. Also, it is well known that some international flights are used to ship precious metals and other high security items

Forum Threads on MH370 - very detailed and interesting information
Above Top Secret Forum thread (391 pages)
Pprune Pilots Forum (592 pages)
Military operations typically involve hundreds of people. No way would most participate in this, nor would they keep it quiet if it happened.

I have no doubt that Malaysian Air may have made mistakes on the manifests, it’s done all the time.

Assuming that it was shot down, a lot of debris would’ve washed up. But of course, in your mind there were dozens of ships down their collecting it all, right?

Conspiracies are a lot of fun, that’s why I’m here. But I just can’t believe in this one. It was a rogue pilot, something we’ve seen numerous times before. Egypt Air, the German dude, etc.

Old 03-04-2021, 06:09 AM

30,141 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
In 6 days, it will be 7 years since this tragedy happened.
I still believe (though many scorned me) it was an alien abduction, and nothing has surfaced(bodies, bones, clothing, luggage etc.) to make me believe otherwise.
There were fragments found of it in 2015. And if aliens wanted to abduct humans there are easier ways than a jetliner screaming through the sky. All the aliens would have do is land and say they want 1000 humans to come aboard their craft and millions would gladly volunteer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal