Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 08:57 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
They found Tylee's phone when they searched the car and property in Hawaii. I can think of several reasons why Lori'd keep it. Keep sending texts or making transactions to make it appear Tylee was active. Holding it for Tylee for when they let her out of wherever she's being held.

I just realized Tylee couldn't have dropped it in the car because it was a different car than the one they had in Idaho. I think I saw that LEO is certain neither child is in Hawaii.

So 2 reasons why Lori would have Tylee's phone.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing...w-source-says/
I don't think either kid is alive.

From the article you posted.

Quote:
On October 25, more than a month after the 17-year-old disappeared, a text was allegedly sent from her phone to a worried friend: "hi. miss you guys too …luv ya." The recipient said it didn't sound like her.

Also in October, two small Venmo payments were reportedly sent from Ryan's account to a family member.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2020, 09:56 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,155,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I don't think either kid is alive.

From the article you posted.
Thanks for getting the post title changed.

Having Tylee and JJ in hiding could explain that text and payments too. First, you don't let Tylee have the phone because you can't trust a teenager not to call friends and blab what's going on. So Lori keeps it and texts and uses it occasionally in order to keep anyone from reporting her missing. This allows them to stay in hiding without police interference.

She was doing fine till they were forced to run to Hawaii. She couldn't continue using it after that because the phone usage could be traced to Hawaii, and there wasn't a record of Tylee travelling to Hawaii so everyone would know she wasn't sending the messages anyway.

If this is what she's doing, she bit off her nose to spite her face when she didn't text Kay Woodcock. If she had fake kept in touch with her, Kay probably wouldn't have contacted police, at least not for another couple of months.

One sticking point with the above theory is that surely Lori would keep in touch with the kids, probably using burner phones. If so, the police should have found the burner on Lori's end when they searched in Hawaii. If they have the number she was calling, even if it was a burner phone, could they at least trace it to the area it pinged in? I'm not sure.

I think they're likely dead too, but I still have some hope. Especially after learning how spiteful Lori is. I can see her doing this out of hate for Kay.

Old 02-11-2020, 10:50 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,234,555 times
Hhhhhh

Old 02-12-2020, 08:10 AM

Apparently the dispatcher who told the Arizona detective that Tammy was not autopsied due to the family not wanting it was new and had no idea of the facts. The coroner (who does not have a medical degree) went to the home and she's the one who decided on no autopsy.

Nobody will say why the results are taking so long but they speculate it's probably the tox screen.

https://www.postregister.com/news/lo...925ba55c0.html

Old 02-12-2020, 01:03 PM

Charles Vallow had a 1 million dollar life insurance policy that he changed to go to his sister Kay Woodcock 5 months before he was murdered. Kay claims Lori called the insurance company just a few days after his death to try to collect and that's when she found out she was no longer the beneficiary. Too bad he didn't tell her he changed it. He might still be alive today.

That's the point at which she quit communicating with Kay, as though it was Kay's fault he changed it. It bolsters my theory that she hid the kids to spite and punish the Woodcocks. I so hope that's what's happening and they will be found alive.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/0...-lori-daybell/

Old 02-12-2020, 02:13 PM

Interview with Colby Ryan, Tylee's half brother.

"Colby also was finally able to explain the Venmo transactions. For months, the public has speculated on two Venmo transactions sending money from Tylee’s account to Colby in October. Colby explained that Lori would often use Tylee’s account to send him money, so it wasn’t strange. Lori was not very tech-savvy and found it easier to use her daughter’s account.

Those transfers are some of the last known activity from Tylee’s social media accounts."

Some of his other statements about his mother are horrifying. She told him Charles died of heart problems. He went to her home to console her, and it still took quite some time for the truth to come out. Lori told people that Colby had gotten into a physical altercation with Charles when Colby was a teenager but Colby says he never saw Charles violent.

https://www.postregister.com/news/lo...e7b5ffbfa.html

Old 02-12-2020, 03:51 PM

Keith Morrison is hosting a 2 hour dateline special on this case. Friday on NBC.

Old 02-13-2020, 11:52 AM

3,882 posts, read 2,234,555 times
Don’t get life Insurance people. The kids are not alive

Old 02-15-2020, 09:51 AM

The interview with Lori's best friend in Hawaii was interesting. (Dateline NBC) The fact that she holds little regard for human life was worrisome. I can't remember exactly how she described it, but she doesn't think death is a permanent thing.

Lori had told her friend that the 2nd coming would be so scary for kids that she thought about driving off a cliff with them before it happened. I was wondering, well, wouldn't driving off a cliff be scary for them too?

I hadn't realized that they know the date of Christ's return. I think it's July 22 of this year.

Old 02-16-2020, 01:32 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
The children have to be dead, otherwise someone would know by now where they are and let the police know. Why would the mother not answer the questions about the kids whereabouts.
The Dateline story was quite interesting and informative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime