View Full Version: Guns and Hunting Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

1. Gun advice: bullet, carry, make, point - Guns and Hunting
  2. Iver Johnson second model serial number: pistol, firearm, fire - Guns and Hunting
  3. Cool shooter link - Guns and Hunting
  4. Corrective lenses for shooting pistol: cheap, range, scope, target - Guns and Hunting
  5. Ruger SR9 and 9c owners check stiker cover: purchase, fire, firing - Guns and Hunting
  6. big raccoon: board - Guns and Hunting
  7. Feedback on the Taurus PT-58 .380: model, prices, shooters, sight - Guns and Hunting
  8. News, Company will load loved ones' ashes into ammunition.: shotgun, pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  9. UPIN number: or why the delay every time?: rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  10. Found a great place for targets: range - Guns and Hunting
  11. Pretty sight: deer - Guns and Hunting
  12. Be the first to show up at your trap and skeet club with one of: shotgun, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  13. Gun Grabbing Leftist cockroaches are crawling out of the woodwork in Illinois and New Jersey ;0(: bullet, carry - Guns and Hunting
  14. Marksman 1010 BB Repeater: firearm, fire - Guns and Hunting
  15. Gunshot Residue and Ann Rule: pistol, best, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  16. LOL- Cop getting fired for trying to steal a Jennings .22 handgun?: pistol, sale - Guns and Hunting
  17. firing range: purchasing, practice - Guns and Hunting
  18. Looking for .375 bullets/200 gr.: rifle, 308, Winchester, shells - Guns and Hunting
  19. New Laws, NC: point, fire, legally, weapons - Guns and Hunting
  20. For Your Consideration...: rifle, carbine, firearm, deer - Guns and Hunting
  21. Black Friday set a new record on gun sales...: purchase, checks - Guns and Hunting
  22. Texas Public Hunting: cost - Guns and Hunting
  23. Mountain Bike Biathlon: rifle, target, carry - Guns and Hunting
  24. Beretta mx4 storm: best, range, carbine, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  25. Very effective ammo movie: sports, great - Guns and Hunting
  26. 31 point buck: deer, cost, shot, difference - Guns and Hunting
  27. Heli - Hoggin': rifle, deer, cost, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  28. Didn't Do Very good Deer Hunting But: shot, practice - Guns and Hunting
  29. What antique gun is this?: shotgun, pistols, rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  30. cleaning my rifle: handguns, scope, bullet, make - Guns and Hunting
  31. Ruger 77/357 versus 30-30: rifle, sale, 308, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  32. Feds bag idea of curbing target practice on public lands: firearm, carry - Guns and Hunting
  33. Bow hunting: sale, best, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  34. Is there a book, website, which details the accuracy of: rifle, 308 - Guns and Hunting
  35. IDPA: shotgun, pistol, rifle, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  36. AZ shooters: shooting, making, Arizona, Phoenix - Guns and Hunting
  37. Trigger the vote with R. Lee Ermey and the NRA: best, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  38. Do You Have a Well Worn Sig, HK, Beretta, AR: AR-15, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  39. Interesting LA Times article--'gun culture' in India.: load, cost, model - Guns and Hunting
  40. Lc9: cheap, Winchester, price, carry - Guns and Hunting
  41. High Speed Video of Pistols Underwater: Glock, mag - Guns and Hunting
  42. UK Mayhem Leaves Disarmed Citizens at the Mercy of Criminals - Guns and Hunting
  43. Another Long Distance Shooting ..: rifle, 308, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  44. they have printed 5x as much $, things cost >$: range, prices, combat - Guns and Hunting
  45. m1A scope mount sucks.: rifle, 308, AR-15, range - Guns and Hunting
  46. Motorcycle carry: holster - Guns and Hunting
  47. Gear\Gun bag recomendations?: rifle, cheap, range, carbine - Guns and Hunting
  48. Long Gun Hunters you have got to check this out.: best, model - Guns and Hunting
  49. Non-lethal shotgun or similar?: purchase, make, difference, legally - Guns and Hunting
  50. Saiga 7.62 Sporter conversion: pistol, rifle, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  51. Novice need help to identify a specific 45: pistol, 308, rounds - Guns and Hunting
  52. Springer M1A NatMatch issues: rifle, 308, AR-15, best - Guns and Hunting
  53. Oklahoma teen mom shoots home invader...: shotgun, best, mag, shot - Guns and Hunting
  54. Police Entitled to No Information: best, shells, magazines, carry - Guns and Hunting
  55. Carrying Guns in National Parks: range, firearm, handgun, target - Guns and Hunting
  56. S&W M&P Military Police...: carry, make, point - Guns and Hunting
  57. NRA Membership, Media, and the 2nd Ammendment: prices, effective - Guns and Hunting
  58. Smith and Wesson: M&P15-22: rifle, cheap, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  59. Thinking about a CC permit for just when I travel: best, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  60. What makes a Colt Python so unique?: handgun, recoil, fire - Guns and Hunting
  61. Glenfield Model 60 .22: best, cheap, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  62. Time for a revolver...: pistol, best, range, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  63. Regulations on fire arm sales by individuals...: rifle, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  64. know about an old gun from the C. Bolton Co?: shotguns, pistols - Guns and Hunting
  65. So I dont know much about guns.: shotgun, pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  66. Deer hunters: make, difference - Guns and Hunting
  67. What is the official name of hunter camo??: best, range - Guns and Hunting
  68. New revolver owner, about cleaning.: shotgun, best, cheap, shells - Guns and Hunting
  69. What is/are the worst gun(s) ever owned?: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  70. decide on shotgun or a lever action: pistols, rifle, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  71. The Saiga Semi Auto 12 Gauge Shotgun: firearm, make, point, barrel - Guns and Hunting
  72. Need help identifying old rifle.: best, caliber, make, barrel - Guns and Hunting
  73. if u ain t GOT it, when needed what good is it, hmm?: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  74. Ahh the media & it's relentless stupidity.. charging bear?: firearm, fire, sight - Guns and Hunting
  75. know that Wayne LaPierre's salary is > 1 MILL $ a year?: firearm, make - Guns and Hunting
  76. Guns, hunting and whats more dangerous: shotguns, range, deer, loaded - Guns and Hunting
  77. Tacticool or Tacky: pistol, sale, firearm, load - Guns and Hunting
  78. Suggestions...?: handgun, recoil, Colt, carry - Guns and Hunting
  79. Lever high powers: shotguns, pistol, rifles, sale - Guns and Hunting
  80. Homeowner opens fire, kills man involved in car accident: make, point, shot - Guns and Hunting
  81. Get ready for new legislation against high capacity magazines.: shotguns, rifles, range - Guns and Hunting
  82. How the GLOCK Became America's Weapon of Choice: pistols, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  83. Looking for advice on price to sell my H&K SS .45: sale, 308 - Guns and Hunting
  84. Anti gun group plans Starbucks boycott on Jan 14, 2012: price, carry, point - Guns and Hunting
  85. do gun ranges supply local LE with your name & guns used?: cheap, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  86. AK-47 Bump Fire Stock: best, cheap, firearm, price - Guns and Hunting
  87. Share Your Range Trolling Stories.: rifle, 308, best, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  88. 6.5 Creedmoor fans: pistol, rifle, 308, AR-15 - Guns and Hunting
  89. Mosin Nagant 7in bbl SBR 7.62x54r How is this: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  90. have laws and regulation improved build quality of guns?: pistols, rifle, best - Guns and Hunting
  91. Problems with Glocks. Still buy one?: sale, handgun, scopes, load - Guns and Hunting
  92. The Official Reloading: shotgun, pistol, rifle, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  93. Which is louder out of 16in barreal .308 or 7.62x54r: pistols, range - Guns and Hunting
  94. Like CZs?: shotgun, pistol, 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  95. Should I Inform People About Gun Rights?: shotgun, rifle, best - Guns and Hunting
  96. Need an opinion on updating my 1911 Officers' ACP.: pistol, cheap, cost - Guns and Hunting
  97. Registration of Shotgun: firearm, make, fire, safe - Guns and Hunting
  98. Do you owe it to the animal to kill quick?: best, deer - Guns and Hunting
  99. So how do you suggest I get started?: shotgun, pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  100. Looking for a norinco Mak-90: pistol, rifle, AR15, range - Guns and Hunting
  101. Support Businesses that Support your RKBA-Starbucks: 308, bullet, carry, point - Guns and Hunting
  102. I'm a leftie, what type of gun works best for both left and right handed people: rifles, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  103. The future of CA gun laws: rifle, firearm, handgun, loaded - Guns and Hunting
  104. it takes 5-10k rds to learn the pistol worth a hoot.: range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  105. Would you sell a gun to: firearm, price, make - Guns and Hunting
  106. What ever happened to signature guns?: pistols, handgun, fire - Guns and Hunting
  107. Tactical, Hunting, Collectable Knives... Anything With A Blade: AR-15, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  108. How do you practice when you shoot?: pistol, 308, range - Guns and Hunting
  109. how do you threaten or shoot someone with a gun: 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  110. Holsters, Gun Belts, Gun Leather, Slings.: shotgun, best, range, handguns - Guns and Hunting
  111. Shotgun selection: pistol, price, make, barrel - Guns and Hunting
  112. .223 buy new ammo vs. reloading: best, cheap, handgun, load - Guns and Hunting
  113. Muzzleloader shooters...: rifle, range, purchase, carbine - Guns and Hunting
  114. Hipoint carbines - pros and cons: pistol, rifle, cheap, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  115. Best gun for must buy tomorrow, how long to get up to speed?: shotgun, pistols - Guns and Hunting
  116. Bought a Glock 19 and it's hard to get that ammo in!: shotgun, pistol - Guns and Hunting
  117. Seeking for .357 revolver, personal protection: pistol, best, cheap, shells - Guns and Hunting
  118. What's your latest gun purchase? Must have pic!: range, firearm, model - Guns and Hunting
  119. Randall Collectors? .45 nuts?: pistols, range, firearm, model - Guns and Hunting
  120. Bear hunters?: rifle, make, shot - Guns and Hunting
  121. My new toy!!: best, cheap, handgun, price - Guns and Hunting
  122. Where and what do you carry?: pistol, best, cheap, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  123. At what point did owning a firearm make you feel more safe/empowered?: best, range - Guns and Hunting
  124. New to guns, need advice: shotgun, pistol, rifles, best - Guns and Hunting
  125. .357 Desert Eagle opinions: pistol, best, Winchester, range - Guns and Hunting
  126. For Women Who Love Guns: rifle, best, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  127. Just bought an SKS...: pistol, rifles, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  128. what rifle do you use to hunt elk in Colorado?: 308, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  129. Bucket List: Operation I want that BIG Buck ..which state can do it for me: best, deer - Guns and Hunting
  130. The endless caliber debate.: cheap, range, handgun, cost - Guns and Hunting
  131. Fall/Winter 2011 Big Game Campfire Postem up: deer, make, point - Guns and Hunting
  132. Archery season is: point - Guns and Hunting
  133. Sons of Guns: best, recoil, make, firing - Guns and Hunting
  134. Camo out a carbine: rifles, deer, cost, price - Guns and Hunting
  135. Residency requirement for gun ownership: rifles, best, range, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  136. Battle Rifles: rifle, 308, AR-15, best - Guns and Hunting
  137. Bowling pin shooting....: best, range, bullet, model - Guns and Hunting
  138. How does one get into big game stalk hunting?: rifle, best, range - Guns and Hunting
  139. Shooting .22LR at Distance: rifle, 308, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  140. 45 Colt vs 44 Mag (aka big bore handgun bull session) part 2: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  141. The AR platform at extreme ranges,,,,: rifle, 308, best, carbine - Guns and Hunting
  142. Over/Under Shot Guns: shotgun, rifles, best, cost - Guns and Hunting
  143. New From Smith and Wesson: shotgun, best, shells, range - Guns and Hunting
  144. How do you store your Ammo long term?: rifles, best, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  145. Wussy Baby Gun: shotgun, rifle, 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  146. an ar build - seeking from more experienced than i: rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  147. Advice Request on buying my own (first) rifle: 308, AR-15, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  148. Powder n shot....handgun load development in autos vs revolvers: rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  149. Coming down to the wire. Serious stuff .......: best, cost, mag - Guns and Hunting
  150. Was I stupid for not buying this? ...Advice on Gun Show shopping: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  151. Dove Hunting Sept 1st: shells, deer, make, point - Guns and Hunting
  152. Magsafe to increase your stopping power: pistols, firearm, load, cost - Guns and Hunting
  153. : my 1st Black Gun: shotgun, rifle, 308 - Guns and Hunting
  154. S&w model 22a: pistol, rifle, range, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  155. I can not decide on the right gun: pistol, best, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  156. For that shoot a .257 Roberts. powder: rifle, best, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  157. Remington/Mossberg. I want the Honda Civic of shotguns. Popular Affordable entry level model?: shotgun, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  158. Shooting on blm land, read.: firearm, carry, fire, shooters - Guns and Hunting
  159. U.S. House Passes National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Legislation: handguns, make, permit - Guns and Hunting
  160. Ruger 10/22: pistols, rifles, sale, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  161. How is the kick? .380 ACP versus .38 Special revolver: shotguns, pistol, rifles - Guns and Hunting
  162. ADULT air guns.....: pistols, cheap, firearm, target - Guns and Hunting
  163. Just bought a .50: rifle, range, firearm, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  164. Colt has resumed production of the Colt Mustang .380: pistol, best, handgun - Guns and Hunting
  165. Suggestions on a 1911 9mm.: pistol, range, purchase, model - Guns and Hunting
  166. Can a lefty use a right handed shotgun? Guy at gunstore has never heard of lefty guns !: rifle, AR-15 - Guns and Hunting
  167. Got my buck back!: deer - Guns and Hunting
  168. Cool accessories for Christmas?: rifle, AR-15, cheap, range - Guns and Hunting
  169. The lowly Airgun......: rifle, best, firearm, target - Guns and Hunting
  170. Humans are still throwing rocks.......: rifle, shells, range, firearm - Guns and Hunting
  171. Jaguar in Arizona!!: mag, permit - Guns and Hunting
  172. Gun Collector in California: firearm, deer, bullet, carry - Guns and Hunting
  173. So I'm mediocre with handguns, but I'm superb with rifles.: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  174. Advice on getting into shotshell reloading: shotgun, best, cheap, Winchester - Guns and Hunting
  175. Zombie Ammo: shotgun, sale, 308, best - Guns and Hunting
  176. Gun Dogs: shotgun, best, range, make - Guns and Hunting
  177. Where do you buy your ammo..?: shotgun, pistol, rifle, sale - Guns and Hunting
  178. can i leave the ammo inside the magazine for a long time?: AR15, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  179. What is going rate for a NIB never been fired HK SP-89?: rifle, cheap - Guns and Hunting
  180. Browning Reintroduces the A5: shotgun, Winchester, shells, load - Guns and Hunting
  181. Signs you don't see in New York City: range, firearm, carry - Guns and Hunting
  182. I others may be amazed at this too......: range, loaded, recoil - Guns and Hunting
  183. Silencing a compound: deer, model, make, point - Guns and Hunting
  184. is this the best defence tool?: bullet, carry, rounds, shot - Guns and Hunting
  185. Sometimes, ya just ....: range, firearm, model, target - Guns and Hunting
  186. which would you prefer to carry in WWII M1A1 carbine or Thompson?: pistol, rifle - Guns and Hunting
  187. Is this a good time to sell my firearms?: sale, best, purchase - Guns and Hunting
  188. Couldn't turn it down: rifle, range, firearm, scope - Guns and Hunting
  189. 1937 .22 rifle, model 62 Winchester: best, cheap, range, load - Guns and Hunting
  190. Shooting as a form of calming therapy.: pistol, range, cost - Guns and Hunting
  191. .50 BMG Ammo: shotguns, pistols, rifle, 308 - Guns and Hunting
  192. have experience with heated socks?: cheap, carry, make, difference - Guns and Hunting
  193. New TV show: firearm, fire - Guns and Hunting
  194. BELL killed 100's of elephants with 7x57 mauser: rifle, 308, bullet - Guns and Hunting
  195. Twisted Industries offers .22lr unit for Keltec HG's: Beretta - Guns and Hunting
  196. Thompson Center Venture Rifle Recall: mag, safety, safe - Guns and Hunting
  197. Jon Ciener's been arrested for fraud.: best, 1911 - Guns and Hunting
  198. Tanner's. Who do you use if you want something tanned?: cost - Guns and Hunting
  199. read a book called Gun Fight, about 2nd amend: great, owner - Guns and Hunting
  200. To all my fellow Deer hunters!: watch - Guns and Hunting