View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

1. Porting out a Google Voice number: Verizon Wireless, website, email, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Need help, what is the carrier of mobile network code 127?: Verizon Wireless, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. good dash cam android app recommendation?: application, automatically, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Would my T-mobile Sim card work in a diff. phone? And keep my T-Mobile plan?: Nokia, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Connectors don't fit after awhile: charging, cables, purchase, cord - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Samsung J7 V 2nd Generation No LED Notification Light?: Verizon Wireless, Android, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. Can I retrieve deleted text messages?: iPhone, application, devices, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Wireless Headphone and Bluetooth Headphone: computers, console, charging, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. Photos in the sunlight: screen, protector, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Thoroughly deleting photos from phone: Nokia, computers, microsoft, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. Calling Card on Consumer Cellular: Verizon, Skype, website, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Save Full Text Message string: computer, Android, AT&T, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Security Update Downgrade for Samsung Galaxy S7: battery, automatically, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Moto E5 Go Verzion Prepaid Smartphone. Is it adequate?: Verizon, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Zte: firefox, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Facebook messanger: ATT, browser, format, access - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Downsizing photos on Android: automatically, google, cell phone, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Free Cell Anti-Robocalling Services from AT&T, T-M, and Verizon: T-Mobile, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Motorola Cellphone. Glass Screen Broke.: Samsung, ATT, lcd, protector - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Why do I have to restart my cell phone in order for this to happen?: Verizon, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Unable to log into message board at a particular site: Android, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Android not receiving calls: desktop, USB, cellphone, Internet - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. try Spectrum (TWC) Mobile?: 3G, Verizon Wireless, disable, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Android will only charge wirelessly: Verizon, charging, Samsung, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Are there maps or apps that show hills and valley in 3D?: computer, Google Earth - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. New cellphone memory maxed out: disable, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Verizon, iPhones, battery, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Difference between iphone and moto g7: Motorola, iPhones, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. Real World latency of Ring doorbell to smartphone?: battery, ATT, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Memory card disappear: Android, Samsung, devices, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. IPhone 8 not being asked for passcode and sound issue?: disable, ATT, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Android phone international: Verizon, coverage, Samsung, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. iPhone XR and 8 Setting text to make a reply: email, work, receive - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Best App (or Method) to Transfer from 1 Android to Another?: computer, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Pay-as-You-Go Cell Plans?: Motorola, Verizon, update, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. 1800- scam calls- SSN,: T-Mobile, Verizon, dish, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Android Notification: disable, update, battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. AT&T Prepaid $300 upfront, 8 GB a month: iPhones, cable, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Where to buy the original factory screen protector on the S10+?: Walmart, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. Phone case, wallet, for a Motorola E5: cell phone, screen, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. have a Motorola E5 cell phone?: update, application, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. explain what a Mobile Broadband Modem does: computer, AT&T, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. ZTE N817 How to download photos from Google Photos: Verizon, computer, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Google FI experiences?: T-Mobile, Verizon, towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Altice cellular Service: T-Mobile, cable, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Best Budget Phone for Photos 2019: Pixel 2 or Moto G7+ ?: Motorola, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. screen protector for 2.5d curved screen without gorilla glass: Samsung, cameras, protectors - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Four divisions of Sprint sold to Dish Network: T-Mobile, wireless, prepaid - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Samsung: Android, ATT, opera, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Cell phone amp & Antenna Isolation: cable, purchase, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. New S7 poor signal?: 3G, Verizon, update, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. App shows up but says no: disable, application, Android, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. How to set up a ringtone for your phone: iPhone, sound, ringtones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. This app isn't available in your country: ATT, browser, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. Google Go: remove, websites, screen, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+: iPhone, law, battery, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Best Android app for blocking area code robo calls?: computer, iPhone, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Finding a phone number: cell phone, format, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. problem with iphone 7 and latest update: automatically, email, device, audio - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. How to add mins on a trakfone?: cable, cell phone, Tracfone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Need android software that can close/open/pause apps using the power switch.: Motorola, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Samsung galaxy fold: remove, AT&T, screen, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. iPhone 8 arrived at work ?: google, system, services - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. Change cell number or leave the same?: websites, google, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. know about speech-to-text apps?: Motorola, iPhone, microsoft, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. We had the airplane now what exactly does the top left switch do on a iphone?: function, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Recommendations on iPhone Chest Mounts for Zip Lining Excursion: device, camera, video - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. MOTO G7 Power Caller ID: Verizon, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. a mystery: Verizon, update, towers, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. MotoG6 help needed: Motorola, computers, cable, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. ? re Find My Friends app: GPS, wifi, signal - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. re cell phone battery: charging, Samsung, geek, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. How long does cell phone porting take?: T-Mobile, cheapest, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. Web cam veiwing: browser, flash, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. use for old Treo, Palm and another older smart phone?: iPhone, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. What does Bluetooth earbud work with smartphone/laptop?: automatically, devices, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Android - if you enter the wrong password/PIN too many times: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Does iPhone or ATT provide caller ID to merchants?: emergency, purchase, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. The future is 3 in 1 Smartphone: iPhone, microsoft, battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. google hangouts display casted to t.v. but sound only thru cell-fone speaker: computer, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Pixel 2 phone: keyboard, problem, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. SM removed caller ID!: update, battery, coverage, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. How to set fingerprint scanner to Home Screen?: ATT, support, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. Android web access dying at stadiums: T-Mobile, towers, ATT, functions - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. How to code from authentication app if only device is damaged?: disable, passwords - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Is heat gun needed for smartphone screen replacement?: ATT, google, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Is there a way to restore all contacts on my Samsung On5?: T-Mobile, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. basic cell phone: iPhone, battery, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. Can I retrieve deleted texts?: iPhone, Android, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. What physical retail stores still sell Virgin Mobile android phones?: T-Mobile, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Searching for Easy to Open 4G Phone, Older Relative Hand Issues: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Google Pixel 2XL: TMobile, update, battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Someone got my phone and I trying to make sure stuff is secure: application, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Xiaomi MI 9 - Is it worth buying?: battery, application, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. If T-Mobile/Sprint merger fails, could pursue a buyout of U.S. Cellular?: contract, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. verizon wireless signal sucks: 3G, extender, towers, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Google Pixel 3 XL vs other flagships: iPhone, update, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. What should Android be called?: money, release - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. News Report: Favorite Flip Phone Making a Comeback: Motorola, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. We Bought New Phones: iPhones, battery, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. portable smart phone printer: iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. News Report: Favorite Flip Phone Making a Comeback: Motorola, Verizon, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Iphone Storage Bar - the Gray: iPhones, itunes, disable, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Who makes the Ultra J8 smartphone?: contract, Samsung, devices, player - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Is there way to reset a password protected phone?: iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Updating apps: disable, update, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Holiday deals - plans or phones - share: T-Mobile, Verizon, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Android User interfaces and skins: Motorola, disable, update, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. Which phone would you rather have?: computer, iPhones, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. T-Mobile-YouTube incorrectly throttles 1080p high bandwidth videos on youtube.com in browser for ALL T-Mobile customers: Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. how to know what USB charging cable size is?: battery, cables, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Unlimited on cell phone.: 3G, Verizon Wireless, automatically, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Unable to disconnect call from Call Center: emergency, ATT, communicate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. iphone 11 pro vs bulky camera equipment: iPhones, cameras, cell phone, Sony - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. My Tracfone is becoming obsolete? What is VoLTE???: 3G, Verizon, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. WiFi Calling?: T-Mobile, Verizon, charging, extender - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. What phone would you recommend...: Verizon, iPhones, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. How long can people continue to live in the U.S. without Internet and/or a Smartphone: computers, laws - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. How is the pixel 4?: Verizon, charging, battery, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. There is a 17 page current on smart phones in the retirement forum: dish, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. Do You Avoid Airport Chargers?: charging, battery, Android, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. How many photos do you have on your phone?: computer, iPhone, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. What were all the cell phones that you have owned?: Motorola, Nokia - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. smartphone for recommendation?: Verizon, iPhones, charging, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. Android - can answer call when phone is locked?: T-Mobile, Verizon, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. LG V20 (H990DS) Volume Issues with headphones.: disable, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Google Voice vs. Ooma: Android, ATT, browser, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Help me choose a new (small) phone: iPhone, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. Congress passes TRACED Act: laws, coverage, web site, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Does the length of the USB CORD affect the charging speed for your phone?: battery, cables - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Do you have your bank app on your unlocked phone?: iPhone, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Message box full?: application, AT&T, email, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Why do they have autocorrect: automatically, email, rant, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. Smartphone as mp3 player?: iPhone, Android, cable, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. My phone has sort of malware on it, is it to get it off?: application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Searching for USB Android Smartphone Keyboard: 3G, charging, compatible, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. Can my flip phone block spam calls?: ATT, nerd, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Dubious Samsung practices: iPhone, google, cell phone, buying - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Explain Airplane Mode to me: iPhones, battery, Android, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. Has the Smartphone matured?: computer, iPhones, capable, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Random thoughts about phone technology: Motorola, Verizon, computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. Prepaid Dumb Phone: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Miracle boy survives almost 6 hours without: ATT, transfer, wi-fi, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. 5G mobile networks will change things.: Verizon, remove, towers, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. About to buy a new phone: Motorola, T-Mobile, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Switch from Verizon to T-Mobile?: coverage, ATT, devices, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Why Have Selfie Mode At All...: iPhone, automatically, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Best(most reliable) external battery...: 3G, brightness, cable, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. My smartphone was having issues: computer, iPhone, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. using Uber without Smartphone?: computer, geek, website, Tracfone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Most Protective Case for Galaxy s10 Plus: Verizon Wireless, remove, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. Verizon Wireless Take Down of 1x/CDMA Network for Calls 12/31/2019: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Old Cellphone suddenly shows a missed call: TMobile, Verizon Wireless, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Your favorite cell phone service company: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Should I just spring for the iPhone X?: Samsung, scan, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Had enough of lightning Apple cables: Motorola, iMac, iPhones, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. using iPhone printer to print boarding pass? (Merged): computers, ATT, scan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. Smartphone ruining my life - seeking alternative: ATT, email, communication - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. massive spam calls: Verizon, iPhone, update, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Spam calls on landline: Skype, automatically, AT&T, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. iPhone venting: disable, remove, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Why do I need to upgrade to a newer phone?: iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. what's this service day thing with Tracfone all of a sudden?: Motorola, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. 5G Network Cities: Cingular, T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. I need a Google Voice number: T-Mobile, Verizon, Skype, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Should I simply disregard the message?: application, geek, website, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. How to makes sure a phone will work with your carrier?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. Tracfone provides unlimited calling for smartphones: T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. My type C cable does not charge: computer, iPhone, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Besides phone calls and text what uses data?: Motorola, 3G, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. Samsung Texting: computer, application, Android, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Not so happy with phone features after updating...: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. Are there apps that can identify musical instruments?: iPhone, ATT, cd - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. iPhone 5S Memory Full: computer, itunes, update, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. Old Cell Phone and 911: computer, contract, disable, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. Buying music: T-Mobile, itunes, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Need an android phone, and to keep ATT service, how to go abouit shopping?: Nokia, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Why is that ATT has way more cell towers then Verizon?: T-Mobile, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Trying to pick out a new iPhone--never had one before (Comcast deal): Nokia, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. Verizon prepaid vs post paid: iPhone, towers, coverage, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Why do you not want a cell phone: computers, iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. Apps that blocks spam: iPhone, charging, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. How do I get the model number with a broken screen?: computer, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Replacing my smartphone battery: charging, remove, application, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Spectrum Mobile VS Staying With Verizon: 3G, towers, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Iphone 11 for procrastinators: Android, screen, support, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Is banking on my phone safe?: computer, iPhones, emergency, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Smart phone with the best built in speaker quality: Verizon, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. harrassed by find my iphone: disable, password, ATT, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Google or my phone?: email, service - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Flowplayer on Android: google, stream - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. have experience building/Running an app?: money, work, company - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. YouTube downloading .swf files into my android phone: automatically, google, cd - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Issues With Premium Snapchat?? ( for men): videos, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. Samsung Galaxy A50: ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Dish, the new 4th cellular network: T-Mobile, AT&T, player, comcast - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. got Wi-Fi calling on AT&T Prepaid: cd, streaming, audio - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Samsung J7 V 2nd Generation Haptic Feedback?: Verizon Wireless, Android, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. How do I use my power-ups on android?: desktop, laptop, videos - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. Need feedback from Red Pocket customers.: screen, Tracfone, buying, recommendation - Cell Phones and Smartphones