Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2024, 07:46 AM

61 posts, read 45,161 times

Advertisements

I'm looking to enhance our electronic business card system by creating a visual database for each employee. Something like a repository where we can compare the performance of each card over time since this is something we track and monitor. The platform we used offers integration with Google Analytics so on top of the views and saves, we get more demographic and behavioral insights. I'm wondering if it's possible to automate the capturing of screenshots of the cards and dashboards, perhaps through integration with another tool (we use Zapier for similar tasks). This way, we can schedule monthly screenshots to be taken and stored in designated folders for each employee. It would provide us with insights into how each card is performing and allow us to optimize their effectiveness when needed. I assume I need a tool, so if anyone has experience or recommendations, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2024, 08:02 AM

70 posts, read 51,854 times
Seems like you need a good screenshot api. I can recommend the one I've been using, you can check it out here. It integrates with Zapier and offers a range of features that could come in handy. You can automate the capturing of screenshots of your digital business cards and dashboards on a scheduled basis, and save them in folders by name or date. Also, you can customize the screenshots by highlighting specific elements, such as a decrease in views, with a red border. This level of detail could be particularly useful when presenting insights or discussing optimization strategies with your team in the meetings. Just a thought. Or you can screenshot only one element on the page. Okay, I don't want to overwhelm you. See if this api works for you. The bottom line is - I believe this is the kind of tool you need, so you can look around for a good fit.

Old 03-18-2024, 08:54 AM

61 posts, read 45,161 times
Thank you! I see there's a lot to read on their website about the features offered, which is great. I shared it with a colleague, and we'll look into it further. And a special thanks for the ideas, it sounds great to highlight the numbers in red for presentations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology