Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 11:25 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,993,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Bread View Post
Trump will bring back work ethics, as of now you have all these lazy groups leaching off the gubment. I'm not poor so Trump winning is GREAT for me. I don't care about the rest of the country. It's all about myself and my family. If you work hard you'll succeed. PERIOD That is what Trump/Pence is about. Look at Asians, they work hard. Blacks don't.
I've brought up that point numerous times in this forum. Asian immigrants exceed at learning the language, getting good educations, and making high incomes. Then I asked why do Blacks who are born here, have such low literacy, graduation rates, incomes, and high incarceration?

Then I was told by people here that an East Indian boy from Calcutta had a better chance of being literate in English than a black boy born in Detroit.

Regardless, I think Trump will do more for the black community than 50 years of Democratic rule in the inner cities.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:25 AM

12,823 posts, read 24,417,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
I am sitting at a Starbuck typing this and was asked about two minutes ago by two men what I thought of the Presidential Election. They are both bigger than me, and not knowing what they were up to, I told them I didn't vote and don't care about the election. Didn't want to be beaten by lawless entitled thugs just in case.

For me a Trump vote does not mean a vote for Trump but a repudiation of:

Hillary Clinton

The Republican Party

The Democratic Party

The Status Quo
Yah, just like that Linkin Park song ...

BURN IT DOWN! BURN BABY BURN!!!!! / sarc

Old 11-09-2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Bread View Post
This is a HUGE win for White America and Political Correctness and I thank GOD Trump won!
Interesting handle you've got there Deutscheman!

You like old German stuff?

Stuff from WW2?

Old 11-09-2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaHillbilly View Post
This is the first time we elected a President who is overtly supported by a hostile foreign power.
Okay so Obama tries to install a U.S puppet in Poroshenko to meddle in the reunification debate in Ukraine, the local population revolts against said puppet, and Putin warns the U.S to stop ****ing around in their local politics. In response, Obama moves more missiles, troops, and tanks to the NATO/Russian border.

Yet Putin is seen as the "hostile" foreign power?

When did leftist democrats become such warhawks? You guys are becoming more and more like George Bush/Rumsfeld with each passing day!

Old 11-09-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
No he's not. Are you purposefully being obtuse? Trump is rich yes, but he's not some globalist establishment "Soros" or "Bloomberg" elite and not perceived as one.

The way the MSM treated Trump should have been your first clue that's he's not part of the "same elite". He's in the same camp as a Ted Turner, a rich guy who happens to appeal to blue collars because of his messaging but he has no ties to establishment globalist. ZERO.
Raus Juden Globalists! / sarc

Old 11-09-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Raus Juden Globalists! / sarc

When you remove your head out of that sand, let me know when you want to actually make a valid point or response.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Okay so Obama tries to install a U.S puppet in Poroshenko to meddle in the reunification debate in Ukraine, the local population revolts against said puppet, and Putin warns the U.S to stop ****ing around in their local politics. In response, Obama moves more missiles, troops, and tanks to the NATO/Russian border.

Yet Putin is seen as the "hostile" foreign power?

When did leftist democrats become such warhawks? You guys are becoming more and more like George Bush/Rumsfeld with each passing day!
You guys?

I don't care about Leftist Democrats.

I'm obviously far far to the Right of you vis a vis foreign policy.

Interestingly, I was chatting with someone who is borderline Code Pink a while back and they commented Trump is surprisingly to their Left vis a vis foreign policy. I had to laugh. I, the true Rightist, breaking bread with a fan of Code Pink.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
When you remove your head out of that sand, let me know when you want to actually make a valid point or response.
No True Rightist is into the Alex Jones / Quigley / Skousen / so called "Alt-Right" BS.

You realize you are in league with some failed totalitarians of the past?

Read "The Learned Protocols of the Elders Of Zion" lately? Even know who really wrote that crap?

Old 11-09-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
You guys?

I don't care about Leftist Democrats.

I'm obviously far far to the Right of you vis a vis foreign policy.

Interestingly, I was chatting with someone who is borderline Code Pink a while back and they commented Trump is surprisingly to their Left vis a vis foreign policy. I had to laugh. I, the true Rightist, breaking bread with a fan of Code Pink.
Trump has always been a center-left/center-right candidate. He only became a "nazi racist right winger" when he decided to run against the Democrats.

Old 11-09-2016, 11:39 AM

Quote:
No True Rightist is into the Alex Jones / Quigley / Skousen / so called "Alt-Right" BS.

You realize you are in league with some failed totalitarians of the past?

Read "The Learned Protocols of the Elders Of Zion" lately? Even know who really wrote that crap?
Don't lump me in with Alex Jones.

I'm also not far right, according to one of those Facebook alignment apps, I'm considered a center-right libertarian, only a few points right of Obama, but not as far right as Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland