Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2022, 08:28 AM

381 posts, read 278,864 times

Advertisements

The Amazing Mr Tank Nibbles
We will be laying him to rest this evening, He had a wonderful run we rescued him in 2014 and he was 5-6 maybe, he has been a wonderful dog putting up with several fosters and whatnot, a very unassuming guy he liked to be near you but never to the point of overbearing velcro , well behaved for the most part, he was a WONDERFUL walking partner we used to do 4-5 miles a day that slowly dwindled to nothing now barely able to get up and a very unsteady gait, his mind is still pretty sharp and he still wants to be near but his body is tired and this morn for the FIRST TIME EVER he did not/could not get up for his breakfast, he has been eating less and less so we have made the gut wrenching decision to let him rest, the vet will come this eve and we will pat his old head and let his tired old body rest
Attached Thumbnails
The Stupendous Mr Tank Nibbles-tnib.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2022, 04:45 PM

4,295 posts, read 2,762,650 times
Mr. Tank Nibbles looks like a precious boy. I have cats, but I must say, that is one cute doggie! I am sorry you had to send him over the bridge, but it seems he lived a long and happy life. It is a gut-wrenching decision to have to make and no one can understand it unless they have been in your shoes. I like to think we will see them again one day. It is just a question of when, not if.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Rainbow Bridge