Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2012, 06:07 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,794,905 times

Advertisements

PSL blvd at the end right before Becker is getting a lot cleared. Looks like they are going to build another little strip mall there. Good- one thing this road is missing is strip malls.

Whoever designed PSL blvd should be taken out back and be flogged severely. Don't get me started on these stupid traffic lights either!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 10:46 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,395,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeetheUSA View Post
PSL blvd at the end right before Becker is getting a lot cleared. Looks like they are going to build another little strip mall there. Good- one thing this road is missing is strip malls.

Whoever designed PSL blvd should be taken out back and be flogged severely. Don't get me started on these stupid traffic lights either!!

When my family moved to PSL in 1989 PSL Blvd. was one lane in each direction!

Strip mall development is the bane of Port St. Lucie. Awful, awful!

Old 10-28-2012, 11:04 AM

403 posts, read 1,079,393 times
The more I look into developments and the direction the City of PSL is taking, I realize the SW side of PSL is being pretty much ignored of investments. I'm not talking about the SW CRA, I'm talking about everything between 95 and the Turnpike as well as the County Line and Gatlin/PSL Blvd. Has anybody a clue what Shannon Martin is doing for the SW side of the city?

Old 10-28-2012, 11:27 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,197,078 times
The new road under construction from Crosstown in to the homes that have access only from Savage...

Old 10-28-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB View Post
The new road under construction from Crosstown in to the homes that have access only from Savage...
That has to be real nice for people in that part of the city. Can you let me know how you place a large picture in? I haven't mastered this forum yet. I'd appreciate it.

Old 10-28-2012, 02:22 PM

Ruffy.. go on and join Photobucket.com and make yourself an album. Upload any photo you have on to that site.

Once upload, go back and find the one you want on your album and click on SHARE /GET LINK CODE/IMAGE FOR BULLETIN BOARDS AND FORUMS...either copy and paste the html code or hit SAVE and it will keep ALL your images that way with an image html tag under each one.

Be sure to find where it starts with IMG and ends with IMG

copy and paste here

if its the wrong one and an image does not appear - quickly hit the EDIT BUTTON just below your post and take it out till you find the right one (quickly!)...

Some photos you will need to resize depending on what you took them with. The photos I have been using are all taken with my phone and are way too huge.

I have one of the hospital I took yestereday but my phone is being a rat on sending it to myself. ...

Old 10-28-2012, 07:34 PM

10 posts, read 36,335 times
Would love to see pics of the construction site new publix verano.....

Old 10-29-2012, 12:11 PM

the Martin Memorial hospital going up in Tradition -- taken Oct 27th 2012

Old 10-29-2012, 07:37 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,794,905 times
Cool. My wife's office is on the corner where they are missing that little piece of corner wall. She is SO excited. Tomorrow is the topping out ceremony @ 8am. There will be alot of people out there!

On another note, I just got a job working at the Home Depot at Gatlin. Should start next week!

Old 11-06-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeetheUSA View Post
PSL blvd at the end right before Becker is getting a lot cleared. Looks like they are going to build another little strip mall there.
I drove by the site a few times and I keep forgetting to research it. I finally took a minute to do so and this is what I've found. The site is for a strip plaza 6.780 sq ft. Apparently the site will have a drive thru as well. I wasn't able to figure out what it might be but we'll see. If anybody finds any info pls post it to the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach