Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2023, 07:01 AM

7,270 posts, read 4,233,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Now that vaccines utilizing mRNA technology have been available and widely distributed for several years, data show these vaccines produce foreign antigens in human tissues and increase the risk of autoimmune, neurological, cardiovascular, inflammatory disorders, and cancers, especially when the vaccine ingredients do not remain localized at the injection site. An antigen is any substance that stimulates an immune response. If the immune system encounters an antigen that is not found on the body’s own cells, it will launch an attack against that antigen.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/co...se-new-vaccine

a lot of people died suddenly after getting vaxxed. so much so they made a documentary on it:
https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1307690265/

no one knows what the long term effects are yet. do own research before getting jabbed...

Old 09-02-2023, 07:03 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,535,438 times
A virus also causes your body to produce foreign proteins from your otherwise healthy cells.

It's time for both sides to stop needless fear mongering. Either over COVID or the vaccines.

Individuals now know which camp they fall into, if they want the vaccine or not. I personally don't think anyone needs these boosters, but that's me personally.

Old 09-02-2023, 07:06 AM

7,248 posts, read 4,584,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaikikiWaves View Post
A virus also causes your body to produce foreign proteins from your otherwise healthy cells.

It's time for both sides to stop needless fear mongering. Either over COVID or the vaccines.

Individuals now know which camp they fall into, if they want the vaccine or not. I personally don't think anyone needs these boosters, but that's me personally.
It seems like there is an easy solution. Investigate the vaccines and be open about the results.

I don't understand what is happening in medicine. They want to have these "wins" that are not wins. I have to assume that they get money for the wins.

Utter corruption.

Old 09-02-2023, 07:29 AM

24,667 posts, read 17,402,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
It seems like there is an easy solution. Investigate the vaccines and be open about the results.

I don't understand what is happening in medicine. They want to have these "wins" that are not wins. I have to assume that they get money for the wins.

Utter corruption.

It is all corrupt and guess which party caused that to happen when they weaponized the pandemic.

Research Science is such a joke these days. If you produce the research that someone wants you get paid. If you don't then you get blackballed. This happens with Climate Change research and now in medicine.

How many Hospitals fudged the Covid death numbers in order to get paid? You could have died in a bad car wreck but if you had Covid in your system your death was attributed to the virus.

They never tell us the Truth and they wonder why so many have lost faith in the Government and the media that hypes the news that drives the narrative and they ignore the news that counters it.

What is terrible about the vaccines is that there is so much money to be made. The majority of us were forced to take the shots due to Government mandates and who knows what is going to happen to us over the next decades? In 20 years the drug companies might say Sorry but you now have to take this drug everyday to counter the effects of the jab or you will die. That is when they will make the real money.

Old 09-02-2023, 07:30 AM

18,301 posts, read 15,834,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post

The article came from The Epoch Times.

The Epoch Times

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Fake News, Failed Fact Checks

Bias Rating: RIGHT

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Old 09-02-2023, 07:42 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,132,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
The article came from The Epoch Times.

The Epoch Times

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Fake News, Failed Fact Checks

So what? The original article links to studies.

Old 09-02-2023, 07:51 AM

26,091 posts, read 19,053,417 times
Quote:
mRNA Vaccines Are Gene Therapy and May Cause Harm
It was obvious, or at least highly suspect, to some of us from square one. I'm sure the truth about this technology will be trickling out (very slowly) for many years. Just the fact that they were so incredibly secretive about the whole thing from the start should have been a huge red flag. It sure was for me.

And the "we are not responsible for any negative/harmful effects" (from the developers)? No way, Jose. That's a clear sign that something is being hidden. Can you imagine going to a new car lot, buying a car, and having the dealer tell you, "Yeah, it's a great car, dude. You'll love it. But if it falls apart on the freeway, bursts into flames, and barbeques your entire family, we are not responsible"? Again, no thanks.

Old 09-02-2023, 07:53 AM

34,302 posts, read 18,687,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaikikiWaves View Post

I don't mind the vaccines, just don't FORCE me to get it, either by government or corporations. Which are now aligned in some new, sick version of Fascism.

Old 09-02-2023, 07:56 AM

7,270 posts, read 4,233,858 times
Quote:

Guessing the same fact checker says CNN only reports truth, facts and is centrist.

If people want to get vaxxed - that is their decision (or it should be). Hopefully some will have realized by now that they were injected with experimental gene therapy and that the govt. plans to push that again soon. I certainly don't want my kids dying suddenly... wouldn't think others would want theirs either.

Old 09-02-2023, 08:00 AM

26,091 posts, read 19,053,417 times
Quote:
I certainly don't want my kids dying suddenly... wouldn't think others would want theirs either.
Especially when the mortality rate for that age group is nearly zero. There is absolutely no logical/statistical reason (as far as a child's health) to shoot him/her up with this crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies