Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2024, 05:31 PM

11,380 posts, read 9,298,077 times

Advertisements

I see no questions so I will jump in. - Thanks!

Can you dive? (As into a pool) - It's been a very long time. I wouldn't want to try a high dive now but something smaller would be a maybe.

Do strangers tend to talk to you when you are out, such as when you are standing in a line for something? - Very seldom. Most people around here are stuck up but I guess that's city life.

Pass someone on the street with a friendly "hello" will mostly get ignored.

Are your feet narrow, medium, or wide? - Very wide. Only a couple of brands where I can buy from and they are all around $200.00.

Do you have big or small hands, meaty fingers, or slender fingers? - On the large side.

Have you ever been ice fishing? Would you be nervous driving out on the ice? (I would) - Never been. Fishing is not my thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2024, 07:30 PM

1,379 posts, read 618,918 times
THX for the heads up, J13. Mystery solved.

Old Yesterday, 06:49 AM

7,376 posts, read 5,491,311 times
I see no questions so I will jump in.

Can you dive? (As into a pool) yes

Do strangers tend to talk to you when you are out, such as when you are standing in a line for something? Sometimes

Are your feet narrow, medium, or wide? Narrow

Do you have big or small hands, meaty fingers, or slender fingers? Medium size hands, long, slender fingers.

Have you ever been ice fishing? No. Would you be nervous driving out on the ice? (I would) yes

What is one useless piece of trivia you know?
Thank you!

Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

1,854 posts, read 837,734 times
Can you dive? (As into a pool) Yeah, but not a fan of it unless it's from a substantial height.

Do strangers tend to talk to you when you are out, such as when you are standing in a line for something? No and that's how I prefer it. My father will talk to random people though (he seems to have a knack for picking other talkers out of a crowd as well).

Are your feet narrow, medium, or wide? Very wide.

Do you have big or small hands, meaty fingers, or slender fingers? Medium sized hand and larger stupid fingers. The large number of injuries to my hands has made it hard to sign (language) letters.

Have you ever been ice fishing? Would you be nervous driving out on the ice? (I would) Nope. Unless they're becoming dinner it just seems better to leave the fish alone.

What is one useless piece of trivia you know? El Paso, TX is closer to California then to Dallas, TX.

Old Today, 12:30 AM

14,789 posts, read 8,130,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
I see no questions so I will jump in.
Thank you.
Can you dive? (As into a pool)
No
Do strangers tend to talk to you when you are out, such as when you are standing in a line for something?
Yes, sometimes.
Are your feet narrow, medium, or wide?
Medium
Do you have big or small hands, meaty fingers, or slender fingers?
medium to large.
Have you ever been ice fishing? Would you be nervous driving out on the ice? (I would)
No....never done and wouldn't be interested, I don't really like fishing any part of the year.
What is one useless piece of trivia you know?
What country invented ice cream? China.
Thanks for the questions!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics