Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2007, 08:06 PM

39,015 posts, read 23,016,803 times

Advertisements

Welcome to all the new members, from sunny (and sweltering) Southern California! The people here are the greatest, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here, as I have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2007, 08:12 PM

39,015 posts, read 23,016,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
What's up with the welcome wagon dissing me? No love for the reciprocity queen?
Well, Your Highness , allow me to extend you a sunny California welcome. I understand you want to move out this way next year. I wish you all the best, and know you'll adjust well to life in "LA-LA Land."

By the way, I have a relative who lives in Minnesota (Stillwater). She's my mom's cousin and was out here a few months ago on business. As much as she likes the weather and all the endless things to see and do here, she actually prefers to stay in Minnesota.

Old 09-03-2007, 08:21 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,700,588 times
Default new kids on the block.....

I always smile when I come to this thread to check on all the
new members. And there are many since my last visit, cool stuff,

to all new kids!!

Old 09-03-2007, 08:43 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,427,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennismpat View Post
Well, Your Highness , allow me to extend you a sunny California welcome. I understand you want to move out this way next year. I wish you all the best, and know you'll adjust well to life in "LA-LA Land."

By the way, I have a relative who lives in Minnesota (Stillwater). She's my mom's cousin and was out here a few months ago on business. As much as she likes the weather and all the endless things to see and do here, she actually prefers to stay in Minnesota.
Go Figure?!?!? Okay, in all fairness there are many beautiful things about MN - especially our parks, lakes, rivers, etc. Almost unmatchable elsewhere in the US - from what I've seen. But, I've been wanting to move from MN since I was a small child & having gone through serious accidents/injuries - I realize now, more than ever, that there is no time like the present to live my dreams. So,I am trying - although it seems like it may be difficult to get someone in the LA area to take me, given my circumstances. Thanx for your well-wishes!

And, thanx for the welcome... How'd you know I was a Queen?

Take good care...

Old 09-03-2007, 09:32 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,633,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
Jeannie & Brian - I have my powers back - but the system is telling me I've loved you both up too much already & I have to love others up first... sorry!!!

Yes, I know. They've banned me from giving reps out to any of my buddies....http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ike075/teenys/teenyshakefinger.gif (broken link)
ho hum...........
but when I'm finally released........watch out!

Old 09-03-2007, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Yes, I know. They've banned me from giving reps out to any of my buddies....http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/ike075/teenys/teenyshakefinger.gif (broken link)
ho hum...........
but when I'm finally released........watch out!
Oh, and how rude of me not to introduce myself.... Hello... I'm Jeannie from NJ, waiting for our home to sell and moving to North Carolina. I can't wait! I consider the NC part of the forum my home away from home...although, venturing into other areas of the forum? Its a whole new world out there......... and a whole lot of fun.... jeannie

Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 PM

1,225 posts, read 2,789,426 times
Quote:
Oh, and how rude of me not to introduce myself.... Hello... I'm Jeannie from NJ, waiting for our home to sell and moving to North Carolina. I can't wait! I consider the NC part of the forum my home away from home...although, venturing into other areas of the forum? Its a whole new world out there......... and a whole lot of fun.... jeannie
Welcome Jeannie, Another fellowe NJer.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeandFamily View Post
Welcome Jeannie, Another fellowe NJer.
Thank you Joe...where in NJ are you?

Old 09-04-2007, 06:06 AM

1,225 posts, read 2,789,426 times
Quote:
Thank you Joe...where in NJ are you?
Central Jersey...Sayreville area. What about yourself?

Old 09-04-2007, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeandFamily View Post
Central Jersey...Sayreville area. What about yourself?
Northern NJ, Ringwood, right above Oakland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics