Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 06:34 AM

6 posts, read 36,725 times

Advertisements

I've heard that the DFW market has just had a POWER delay due to problems in AZ. Apparently, too many people took the package to leave and there aren't enough people to properly staff the CPO, from what I gather. Some are wondering if it will even make it to our area because of costs and problems. Only time will tell. If anyone else has any other updates on the DFW market or Texas market, for that matter, please post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 07:39 AM

7 posts, read 37,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cphtdfw View Post
I've heard that the DFW market has just had a POWER delay due to problems in AZ. Apparently, too many people took the package to leave and there aren't enough people to properly staff the CPO, from what I gather. Some are wondering if it will even make it to our area because of costs and problems. Only time will tell. If anyone else has any other updates on the DFW market or Texas market, for that matter, please post.
POWER rollout is officially on hold in Illinois.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:27 PM

10 posts, read 76,287 times
When it comes to DFW, I will definitely take the voluntary separation, after reading these entries, I dont want any part of checking new rx's at counter, my store is too busy for that, I cant believe state boards of pharmacy approved these policies..........

Old 08-11-2009, 07:57 PM

6 posts, read 36,725 times
Heard today POWER is officially cancelled.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:19 PM

1 posts, read 5,665 times
Default 24 hour stores here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrugman View Post
I am a Rph in Texas, and we are next for Power, I heard they are working on the building now. I work overnight at a busy location with several hospitals close buy, most of the customers have medicaid, and in Texas most physicians dont except medicaid, so they must go to emergency rooms for every thing. Does anyone know what happens to the 24 hour locations, are they totally phased out, or will some remain

The 24 hour stores here in Florida just got taken off power. Orlando still types their prescriptions (which are wrong half the time or get sent back to you) and still handles the TPR's (although they do a horrible job at it). The only difference is that they don't fill their prescriptions at the central location. Power is horrible. Our store does 300+ a day and we get one tech all day... I wish you luck.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:00 PM

5 posts, read 39,327 times
WELL,HERE IT COMES! POWER LESS THE RFP, PHONES AND CENTRAL FILL ROLLS OUT IN MANY STORES IN TUCSON NEXT WEEK. DESPITE THE BAD PRESS, I WAS IN A FIRST GROUP POWER STORE AND WAS IMPRESSED THAT THE PHONE NEVER RANG IN THE 25 MINUTES I WAS THERE. THE RXM TELLS ME THAT ONE DAY HE FILLED 250 PRESCRIPTIONS WITH ONLY ONE ONE TECH(NOT SURE WHY) AND HE SAID IT WAS EASY! THE ONLY PART OF POWER THAT I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IS BEING THE ONLY DIVISION BETWEEN THE CUSTOMERS AND WRONG DATA ENTRIES. i HAVE BEEN A WAG RPH FOR 18 YEARS AND HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE, AND I'M AFRAID THAT WAG WILL KILL THAT FOR ME.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:12 PM

164 posts, read 792,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmassist View Post
WELL,HERE IT COMES! POWER LESS THE RFP, PHONES AND CENTRAL FILL ROLLS OUT IN MANY STORES IN TUCSON NEXT WEEK. DESPITE THE BAD PRESS, I WAS IN A FIRST GROUP POWER STORE AND WAS IMPRESSED THAT THE PHONE NEVER RANG IN THE 25 MINUTES I WAS THERE. THE RXM TELLS ME THAT ONE DAY HE FILLED 250 PRESCRIPTIONS WITH ONLY ONE ONE TECH(NOT SURE WHY) AND HE SAID IT WAS EASY! THE ONLY PART OF POWER THAT I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IS BEING THE ONLY DIVISION BETWEEN THE CUSTOMERS AND WRONG DATA ENTRIES. i HAVE BEEN A WAG RPH FOR 18 YEARS AND HAVE A REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE, AND I'M AFRAID THAT WAG WILL KILL THAT FOR ME.

First stop typing in all caps it is consider yelling. Second, this program is a disaster for the patients as well as for the profession. What is there to be impressed about? The phnoe didn't ring? Woo Hoo! That must have been nice for you and your one tech.

Old 08-17-2009, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATECH View Post
The 24 hour stores here in Florida just got taken off power. Orlando still types their prescriptions (which are wrong half the time or get sent back to you) and still handles the TPR's (although they do a horrible job at it). The only difference is that they don't fill their prescriptions at the central location. Power is horrible. Our store does 300+ a day and we get one tech all day... I wish you luck.
My store does 600/day during winter, so I guess we will be screwed

Old 08-17-2009, 09:35 AM

I think I will purposely have a horrible interview, and take the separation package

Old 08-17-2009, 11:08 AM

8 posts, read 82,431 times
So are things really going backwards on power ? Is it on hold in Az ? and returning Fl stores back ?

Where do you guys here this from ??....we at store level don't know anything until a day or so before it is going to happen ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando