Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 07:53 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,325,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
It would be nice if everyone was treated equally and avaliabilty of decent employment regardless of who you were. Are there middleclass black neighborhoods in NYC? If there are I bet that they do not have the same crime statistics as the poor ones, but yet that are still subjected to the search and frisk once they leave their areas.
Yeah, they should ask for addresses and tax returns first before they decide whether to frisk. Btw, I think it's called stop and frisk, not search and frisk.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:52 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,221,163 times
Quote:
I guess that Bush gets a bye in your book huh? Do you realize if Bush was such a great president Obama would never have gotten elected in the first place, nor would he had recieved a Noble Peace prize for basically doing nothing other than not being Bush.

I'm not really defending Obama because there are some things that he has/not done that I do not agree with, but I will say this one thing. No matter whoever was the president would have been equally as unpopular because of the hard choices that they would have had to make in order to get this country back on track, besides what other president in recent memory had to clean up such a clusterfudge as the one that was left to him. On top of that still have to fight with a group of men that vowed to go against ANYTHING that he proposes, even if it is their idea in the first place (healthcare) and this was before he eventook office

Candidate obama and president obama are two completely different people. Yes, that may be true to an extent with any politician. But with this guy, it's like nothing I've ever seen. That is what I mean by a failed president. With bush, we knew pretty much exactly what we were getting.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:56 AM

91 posts, read 119,905 times
Moderater did you see Asimi's kiss my white a____ comment? Isn't that an infraction ?

Old 11-03-2013, 08:12 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,334,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Yeah, they should ask for addresses and tax returns first before they decide whether to frisk. Btw, I think it's called stop and frisk, not search and frisk.
What does that have to do with anything if they are doing it based on what they look like? A wealthy blackman looks the same as a poor one if they are wearing the same thing.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Candidate obama and president obama are two completely different people. Yes, that may be true to an extent with any politician. But with this guy, it's like nothing I've ever seen. That is what I mean by a failed president. With bush, we knew pretty much exactly what we were getting.

Apparently not since he was voted in twice. At first I felt a little sorry for Obama when I found out that the leading republicans sat down and consciously made plans to twart anything that he did, regardless if it was good for the country or not. After a awhile I realized that he was over his head and he knew it as well. Now I realize that he is part of the corperate global plan, just like the republican and democratic leadership which does nothing but gives the American population the false feeling of loyality. While we as Americans argue over stupid stuff regarding the two parties, they are going on as usual slowly taking away our liberties and keeping us constantly afraid of unknown "terrorist"

Old 11-04-2013, 04:43 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,325,834 times
Quote:
What does that have to do with anything if they are doing it based on what they look like? A wealthy blackman looks the same as a poor one if they are wearing the same thing.
They don't look the same and wouldn't be wearing the same thing.

Old 11-04-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
They don't look the same and wouldn't be wearing the same thing.
That is not necessarily true. I have met violent drug dealers who walk around with 2000k suits as well as seen some well off lawyers look like low lifes. If police are focusing on physical appearances (i.e black/brown) it really would not matter what they are wearing anyway.

Old 11-05-2013, 12:07 AM

725 posts, read 806,619 times
Default Those who call whites racists are just anti white

Those who call whites racists are just anti white.

Blacks look out for blacks,. Asians for Asians. Arabs for Arabs. Indians for Indians.

But when whites look out for whites they are racist.

No one says anything about the black owned businesses hiring only blacks or Indian neighborhoods being only Indian.

But when there is a white owned business with white employees or white neighborhood, that's racist.

Every group has a right to live freely and care about themselves and work for the betterment of their people; to preserve their culture and genes and to make their own neighborhoods and hire their own people.

Whites are no different from all the rest in this regard. Stop being hypocritical.

Whites nowadays are on the receiving end of a lot of violence from non whites. And whites don't do a thing to blacks. Whites don't go to black neighborhoods or get involved in their businesses. Whites leave blacks alone but unfortunately blacks don't leave whites alone. This has just got to stop. Peace and love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City