Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2022, 05:13 AM

1 posts, read 664 times

Advertisements

I have 4 lots in Rio Del Oro Subdivision that my father bought in exchange for money a friend needed. My mother wants to sell them. Are there any realtors out there that would take the listings? I know that about a year ago the HOA was about to fold. Can anybody lead me the direction toa local realtor? 346 233 4968 Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2022, 03:01 AM

1 posts, read 595 times
I inherited several lots in the Del Rio area, told property is near De Hann Loop, but I cannot seem to find any satellite mapings via the property accessors maps.

Can anyone tell me how far this property is from any infrastructure? Any way to get actual directions to see the property?

Old 12-26-2022, 03:35 PM

1 posts, read 535 times
Default rio de el oro subdivision

hello,

I have 2 lots I want to sell in the area, unit 2 block 34, lots 3 and 4. Rio de el Oro in Valencia County. any idea pf best place to get it sold? I heard Intell is opening a huge chip manufacturing plant nearby? do they still have restrictions in place when building under 1 acre?

thanks kindly, G

Old 06-23-2023, 08:38 AM

1 posts, read 349 times
Hello!
I’m not an agent or reseller however I’m looking to by for myself and family in the area. Please message me if you are looking interested and to sell
Thanks!
Chris

Old 12-21-2023, 02:09 PM

1 posts, read 178 times
I have read all the nice posts and reviewed Google Maps. It appears I will not be Snow Birding here anytime soon.

I forgot how long ago I received my lot, but believe it was in the early 80’s. I imagine the back taxes are horrendous. lol.

Unit 43. Block 16. Lot 20.
I think I received it when attending a ‘get rich quick real estate seminar’!?

Old 12-22-2023, 06:54 PM

2,910 posts, read 1,358,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboys3 View Post
I have read all the nice posts and reviewed Google Maps. It appears I will not be Snow Birding here anytime soon.

I forgot how long ago I received my lot, but believe it was in the early 80’s. I imagine the back taxes are horrendous. lol.

Unit 43. Block 16. Lot 20.
I think I received it when attending a ‘get rich quick real estate seminar’!?
If you haven't paid taxes on it since the 80s that lot is no longer yours. It would have been sold decades ago at a tax sale.

Old 03-16-2024, 11:26 AM

1 posts, read 61 times
Please if somebody can contact me,i have 2 continues lots in Rio del Oro lots 51 and 52 ,block 1, unit 4.
I need information about the area and i if somebody have 1/2 acre for sale ,adyacent.
I see the persons are worry about the septic,they sell aproved septics above.
We need to work together to do that beautiful place go up.thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico